• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

He didn't say any time specifically just said daily. I think I'm going to take in the evening this first time to see how it goes.

He didn't say any time specifically just said daily. I think I'm going to take in the evening this first time to see how it goes.

ELLIE BEAN let me know your sifde effects so I can see if they were the same as mine. I had really bad cramps, but some people say that they did not hvae any problems...:shrug: Wondering did I have more than one mature egg to develope as my Dr. did not monitor my follicles :nope:. I wish he would have so I could have known for sure if they were growing and if they released, even tho I will find out on the 29th if I truly ovulated even tho I really feel like I did as I had all of the twinges and shooting and dull pain. Still having the dull pain now...:wacko:

Ok I will. What days did u take your clomid? Mine is going to be days 3-7.

Hello everyone!! I took clomid cd 5-9, I'm now on cd 31. I used opks and got positives Cd 17,18,19 it went negative cd 20. We bd cd15,16,17 skipped 18, then bd again Cd 19... I'm going to guess as I do not temp that maybe I ovulated cd 19 or 20 making me 11 or 12 dpo... I did do a digital preg test 9 dpo and got a bfn... Still no af did me.. I have had cramps for days and slightly sore nipples for days as well... I'm trying to stay positive I will get my bfp!!

Jodspods - I hope you didn't think I was trying to be negative in my post about the level. I was honestly just curious. I never had levels that high on my first experience with Clomid. So I didn't know if that indicated overstimulation or what. I'm a little worried about that with them bumping me up to 100mg. So I was wondering if he had said anything to you like that. I tried to look it up online and really couldn't find squat about it.

Does anybody know if progesterone levels get to a point that indicate overstimulation? Is the only way to tell via u/s? I'm just nervous about the higher Clomid dose making me pop out lots of eggies! :haha:
I want to be prepared next month when I callf ro my CD21 results. If they tell me my level is 120 I'll be like :saywhat: Hahahahahaha!

Anyways....CD29 for me. I had REALLY bad cramping this morning. I swore I was gonna have a big gush of AF when I stood up but nothing! A little pink when I wiped. And only had a little pink here & then throughout the day. Cramping on and off. I am going to guess that AF will show tonight or tomorrow. FX!!! A "regular" cycle would be great!

How is everyone doing today??

Oh Jodspods - FX for a BFP for you!!!! Could very well be IB!!!! :happydance:

Bump Hopeful - WELCOME!!! 9DPO is still early. FX for a BFP!!! When are you going to test again??

I'm thinking maybe sat or cd33 14 dpo.? I'm not sure how long my cycles are because of pcos. Any suggestions?? This is the hardest thing this waiting!! Prior to the start of my cycle I started taking prenatal vits and I read fish oils and zinc help with implantation so I hope this helps my cause...

Jodspods - I hope you didn't think I was trying to be negative in my post about the level. I was honestly just curious. I never had levels that high on my first experience with Clomid. So I didn't know if that indicated overstimulation or what. I'm a little worried about that with them bumping me up to 100mg. So I was wondering if he had said anything to you like that. I tried to look it up online and really couldn't find squat about it.

Does anybody know if progesterone levels get to a point that indicate overstimulation? Is the only way to tell via u/s? I'm just nervous about the higher Clomid dose making me pop out lots of eggies! :haha:
I want to be prepared next month when I callf ro my CD21 results. If they tell me my level is 120 I'll be like :saywhat: Hahahahahaha!

Anyways....CD29 for me. I had REALLY bad cramping this morning. I swore I was gonna have a big gush of AF when I stood up but nothing! A little pink when I wiped. And only had a little pink here & then throughout the day. Cramping on and off. I am going to guess that AF will show tonight or tomorrow. FX!!! A "regular" cycle would be great!

I had no idea about progesterone levels whatsoever. My previous experiences on clomid were monitored via ultrasound. So when you mentioned how high hers were I decided to look it up! It's a good question about hyperstimulation.... I'm not sure, mostly assumption, but I'd think ladies who ovulate regularly who use clomid are more at risk for hyperstimulation. I wonder if you can build up a resistance to it? Just wondering... You obviously had successful cycles on 50 before, but now not? Same for me. Just strange. After my first experience, and conceiving ds, I just wouldn't have expected it to not work this time. Uhhh, long-winded post. I guess I'm still sad lol damn infertile body

And jods-- I bet you're less than 10 dpo. First peak means imminent, so it could be twelve hours after, or 48 hours after that you ovulate! Soooo just saying lol for early testing purposes, don't be discouraged if you see a bfn, because you could have oed a day or two after that peak!

Ok, urgent im confused... Thought ive already ovulated but about five min ago just got my ewcm... Its a whooooolllleee lot. So, am I ovulating now?

Just done a test bfn! I only had one follicle as I had a tracking scan so know the prog level isn't from over stimulation. Will see what the next few days bring....x

Does anyone see anything? I know I'm going mad!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
I see a shadow. Do you have a normal pic? X

Ok, urgent im confused... Thought ive already ovulated but about five min ago just got my ewcm... Its a whooooolllleee lot. So, am I ovulating now?

Is it two days ago you got you pos opk or high cbfm. You could be ov now it says sometimes you can ov 12-48 hours after. Though I'm not sure how accurate this is x

This ones maybe the best

Came up straight away though so hadnt left it sitting x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
And another...maybe I'm clutching at straws! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread