Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I'm cd24 and got my first peak on cd13. I went on first response website and they have a tool advising you when to test and they said my best chance was Wednesday next week!

I'm off for a week in the sun tomorrow so will update if I can! Taking pads, clomid and tests so all bases are covered! X

Ok, urgent im confused... Thought ive already ovulated but about five min ago just got my ewcm... Its a whooooolllleee lot. So, am I ovulating now?

Is it two days ago you got you pos opk or high cbfm. You could be ov now it says sometimes you can ov 12-48 hours after. Though I'm not sure how accurate this is x

Yes, I got the positive on the 16th which was my CD 16. I mean i was still hurting early yesterday morning...

Jods-- I know I see something on that test. I tried tweaking, but the pic wasn't great, so it turned out kind of blah. Fx for you girl! Put us out of our misery ASAP!

Blackbarbie-- I would go ahead and bd. positive opk doesn't mean you're ovulating when you see it, it means your lh is surging and ovulation is close. You might be still waiting to o, so cover your bases and bd just in case!

Afm-- I KNOW you're not supposed to read to clearblue test sticks. But my stick looks like the most peak stick I've ever had, but my monitor says high still. I'm still going to dtd this month and try. Maybe that little follie will grow!

Here's my stick--- ladies using cbfm, what do you think?
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/ECCF9876-A43C-4F03-AAE4-A88EF15FEFD6-27219-00001AAC379D56D0.jpg

Jods-- I know I see something on that test. I tried tweaking, but the pic wasn't great, so it turned out kind of blah. Fx for you girl! Put us out of our misery ASAP!

Blackbarbie-- I would go ahead and bd. positive opk doesn't mean you're ovulating when you see it, it means your lh is surging and ovulation is close. You might be still waiting to o, so cover your bases and bd just in case!

Afm-- I KNOW you're not supposed to read to clearblue test sticks. But my stick looks like the most peak stick I've ever had, but my monitor says high still. I'm still going to dtd this month and try. Maybe that little follie will grow!

Here's my stick--- ladies using cbfm, what do you think?
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/ECCF9876-A43C-4F03-AAE4-A88EF15FEFD6-27219-00001AAC379D56D0.jpg

For some reason your picture won't upload...:nope: It just shows an X in a box. It maybe my computer!!!!!!!:cry:

oh, yeah and on the opk (Clearblue smiley's) do you know if I had a lh surge does the surge go away when you get ready to ovulate?

OKay, I think I get it now. So, when I actually saw my Still smiley I don't count that as the day that I ovulated!!! O, ok... I was so confused. So, I acutally ovulated 12-36 after seeing the LH surge. So, I probably ovulated yesterday when I saw all the EWCM :happydance: which was CD 18.:dohh: So, I would say I am about 1-2 days past ovulation now. Glad I used the preseed and cups on CD 17-18 to cover my basis!!! So, I am still going to start my testing on Monday which will be 4 dyas past ovulation which I know is waaay tooo early, but I love to test!!! When to Wal-Mart to get 13 $.88 PT and they only had 2 left. So, I have to go to Wal-Mart on TX side to get the rest of them!!! :happydance: Who knows, I may get my BFP on 10 days past O tooo!!!!!

I'm not sure...I guess I just think its deyltecting the surge and 12-48hours after the surge is detected is when u ovulate so I'm not sure if once ur surge is gone then u ovulate or if u ovulate during the surge...

It can go either way. Your opks can stay positive until you ovulate, or they can go back to negative before you ovulate. It varies from cycle to cycle and woman to woman. This us why I love temping! Lol you see your o day displayed for you, and don't have to guess!

So update for me. I got my period today. Soo upset. To recap my experience: clomid days 5 -9 50mg. I got positive opk on cd17,18 and 19. My boobs were hurting I was sure we had it but no. Af got here today cd 32 ( now back to cd1) I called my doc and they are going to call in round 2 of clomid for me... Here we go again...

So sorry hun. I'm dreading that horrible feeling it always makes me feel so sad xx hugs to you xx

So sorry hun. I'm dreading that horrible feeling it always makes me feel so sad xx hugs to you xx

Thank you so much!! Just have to stay positive, and remind myself it's in gods hands!

Baby dust to you!!!

That's right we've gotta have faith and stay as positive as possible!

Ok, urgent im confused... Thought ive already ovulated but about five min ago just got my ewcm... Its a whooooolllleee lot. So, am I ovulating now?
I was going to answer you but read through and saw that you figured it out. I'd still be getting it on just to be safe :haha:

This ones maybe the best

Came up straight away though so hadnt left it sitting x
I TOTALLY SEE THE LINE!!!! I think you got the start of a BFP!!!
YAY!!! :happydance:

So update for me. I got my period today. Soo upset. To recap my experience: clomid days 5 -9 50mg. I got positive opk on cd17,18 and 19. My boobs were hurting I was sure we had it but no. Af got here today cd 32 ( now back to cd1) I called my doc and they are going to call in round 2 of clomid for me... Here we go again...

Don't be too down on yourself! I ovulated later the first time on Clomid too but got my BFP with my daughter on the second cycle. FX for this cycle!!

As for me....
AF came today! :happydance:
I am actually happy because this is the first regular cycle I have had in a LONG time!!! Today was CD30 - but now back to CD1.
I spotted a little the day before yesterday (once or twice throughout the day) and a little again yesterday. So I think I might start my Clomid tomorrow instead of waiting until Sunday. Being I was spotting for the last 2 days. The first day was really nothing but yesterday it was just a little more. And my doc says first day of any kind of bleeding is CD1.
I don't really count the first spot from 2 days ago, but I guess I can count yesterday.
So anyways....enough rambling....
EXCITED FOR A NEW CYCLE!!!
I've already got my OPKs waiting for me! I had about 12 left from last cycle and I ordered 50 more which came the other day. I AM PREPARED! :haha:

Lol yea for being prepared!!! I'm excited for you, and it's kind of nice starting the cycle pretty much knowing things are going to go well! I remember reading that it doesn't really matter which days you take the clomid, it does the same thing, so go for it! Eeek!

Well, I thought that cbfm test stick looked peak. I just did an opk and it was the most blaringly positive opk I've ever had. So dh and dtd and will keep on until I HOPEFULLY ovulate! I don't care if I only had one egg, I'm still going to try, dammit!

My positive opk!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/81F36D82-B726-4F33-8C4A-795607FB491B-28074-00001B5330B47AD4.jpg

And the blasted photo isn't uploading. I will prevail! In any case, it's freaking positive.

Hey ladies

Congrats on the positive opks!!

I just popped in to show you this!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 18
Congrats!

I'm CD15 and this cycle i did my first round of clomid, at 100mg.
I just started the hot flashes tonite, has anyone else experianced that? is it indication of Ovulation maybe?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->