• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Praying for both Momof2 and OoOo!

Also we've got 1 healthy little baby growing! I'll upload pic when I get home.

Congrats Ellie. My lil munchkin resembles her grandmother on my husband side. We shall see in exactly 30 days!!!!:happydance: She was asleep at the US yesterday after all that moving that whole day and the night before...

Ooo- I spotted for about 4 days and then stopped. I've been ok for 4 days now. Praying it stays that way and praying af stays away for you!

Yay Ellie! Glad you got a sticky baby and all is well. Can't wait to see the pic.

I wish I could figure out how to upload a pic from my phone. ..ugh lol I just want to share my US with u ladies.

OoOo I'm very sorry honey. Try not to get to bummed right now. I'd really suggest going to see an RE. If I hadn't I wouldn't be pregnant 3 months after our first visit.

I'm sorry OoOo. I agree with Ellie... I wouldn't have known that I had a cyst taht was blocking my tube and wouldn't have known that my tubes were stuck to the sides of uterus preventing them from catching the eggie...

Ellie sometimes you have to resize your photo so that it won't be too large to upload:thumbup:

I wish I could figure out how to upload a pic from my phone. ..ugh lol I just want to share my US with u ladies.

OoOo I'm very sorry honey. Try not to get to bummed right now. I'd really suggest going to see an RE. If I hadn't I wouldn't be pregnant 3 months after our first visit.

Even more confused. It's all stopped again. Lost about a teaspoon of old dark blood. Now nothing again. 4days late tomorrow cd28. I usually have 24 day cycle. I am going to retest if I get no more blood. But I also realise I may get proper af. I'm in bed now. Sore bbs and boiling hot still. I just have a nagging feeling. Will update tomorrow. Thanks for listening to me ladies

Normally with af sore boobs go and my temp goes down. But I am burning up. Boobs still sore and sensitive. There's defo something going on. No more blood been to loo again.

Here's our beautiful baby!

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1409764805000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409764805000.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
:( So sorry OoO.

Ellie great pic! I can't believe so much is visible right now. I seem to have forgotten everything from when I was pregnant with my kids.

How wonderful and exciting, Ellie! Great picture! Feeling sicky at all?

Congrats on your Wedding, OoOo. Lovely pictures.

Mom - Yay! Congrats! My girlfriend recently had late IB as well and all is fine with her, I'm glad it stopped. How are you feeling?

Barbie - are you nervous/excited?? Both? It's getting so close for you!

AFM, 24 weeks... Little boy just likes to kick me all day long. Starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, but all is well.

I'm feeling pretty good, nausea off and on especially if i go too long without eating. Sore sensitive breasts ,and peeing frequently and I'm so tired bit theses are great symptoms and wouldn't trade them for anything add long as our baby is healthy!

Labgal- I'm feeling great. The only thing I have symptom wise is that I'm super gaggy. I'm not vomitting and not nauseous but just randomly gag. Could all be in my head, I'm not sure but it's not cool :(

So just wondering so any of u still get bothered by family/friends that get pregnant right away and then don't tell u bc they think you'll be mad and then you have to hear from someone else...ugh! My sister in law and brother are pregnant (just got married in june) and are due pretty close to the same time as me...I'm trying to not be grumpy but is like really we struggled for years to get pregnant and they have a 3 year old son that was an accident and now are already pregnant. I know life's not fair and I've accepted that, but now our babies are going to pretty much share every bday and all that. i guess I'm just disappointed was just hoping we'd have our baby for a little while and nor have to share grandparents and everything...sorry for the rant just needed to vent, thanks for listening.

Labgal- Girl I have officially 24 days left to go, and think you feel uncomfortable now. Wait to baby is up in your ribs or wants to dig in your back lol. Girl it took me 3 hours to get comfortable last night to fall asleep and once I did, I had to get up to go to the bathroom!!!
Ellie- I get what you are saying, you wanted your baby to get his/her well deserved attention as you have waited so long to have your baby. And now he/she will have to share that with another baby. I totally get it, I would probably feel some type of way about that as well. Just remember, she/he will have their deserved attention b/c this is the baby that took so long to come and everyone will know this baby will be loved so much b/c you tried soooo hard!!!! Your little special/miracle baby!!!!

My sister was soooo sweet this past Friday she deposited $120 in my acct and told me to go on a eating spree on her and to try to get Kenzie Benzie to gain at least 2 more pounds as she is 5 right now... I thought that was the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!

I am taking off work 1 day before Kenzie is born to get things in order!!! Can you say super stoked!!! My sister and mom was like, you act like is Princess Diana baby or something. You gotta get your hair and nails done and a photographer at the hospital. I was like, this is my last child and I am going waaaaay out!!!

Well, let me start my work day!!! Everyone have a SUPER BLESSED day!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::happydance:

Ellie - I totally get it. But your baby is special, like barbie said, a miracle baby!! Nothing can take that away from you. Do your family/parents know that you were LTTTC? I'm sure that makes your LO that much more special to them, too. :)

Barbie - 24 days! Omg! That's so incredible! You should get yourself all done up! You deserve it! I'm so excited for you - can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little girl when she's born. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->