• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I am at work and just went to the restroom. I'm spotting so I think either a chemical or miscarrying already. I'm a mess and I really don't want to be here but I can't leave. I seriously can't handle another loss especially after 19 months of trying. If you are the praying type and can spare a prayer I'd be very appreciative.

Praying for you mum of two. Can you get to the hospital. I understand your despair. I've gone to er before hoping they can help me. It may all be ok for you. I really am praying x

Hi ladies. I'm a day late. I have sore boobs and I am warm.
I'm cd 26 today. I took a blue dye but don't see anything. I am really early though I know I'm better waiting a few days but it's my birthday today and I wanted to know. I really think I am. My boobs are super sensitive. I have a gut feeling. Should I try frer

I'm just waiting it out. I'll test again tomorrow. Then maybe buy frer if still got a feeling and sore bobs

Sounds like a great idea OoOo give your body more time to make hcg if ur preggo.

I called my doc yesterday and spoke to her nurse. She's so very sweet and she got me in yesterday to see another doc. I saw his nurse practitioner and she ordered hcg and progesterone labs. Checked and my cervix is closed. I'm waiting on the lab results now.

Ooo- beautiful pictures! I'm so glad your day went well. And yay for the sore boobs! Keep us updated. I'll be praying for you.

I'm 2 days late tomorrow is 3rd day. I burning up. Legs are boiling and I can't sleep. Sore boobs but I have to keep quiet until I know for sure. I can't get hubby's hope up until I sure. You guys are the only ones I can talk to x

Just got back from appt. Went great she is up to 5 pounds right now and I check in at 6am for her to be taken at 8am on 10/17/14!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I will upload the pic of her chubby face this evening after my tablet charges... I am predicting 6lbs and 4oz!!!

Hoping this is it OoOo!

I am so nervous. If it is it I'll be even more worried when confirmed because of previous loses. Can't believe a month we didn't try as I was due to ov on wedding day. We did bd day before wedding and also the mor I g after. Blush lol. Did try on wedding night but both too drunk lol. So baby was conceived either day before and I was preg on wedding day or this could be a honeymoon baby. I'm still hot and can't sleep. Going to get more tests tomorrow

Confused. Had a tiny bit blood after a bowel movement. Cp is high and soft and closed. Usually when I get af it's low hard and feels cold and open. Sorry tmi. So really don't know. No more flow. So just going to have to wait and see what happens. Still sore boobs and warm feeling 3 days late. Knowing my luck af will be here properly by lunchtime. Just trying to hang on to a bit of hope. Pray for me

Bleeding has definitely stopped. No flow at all. Since bowel movement. Why is my body so evil. Why can't it just tell me yes or no. A long day ahead to see if anything else happens. :s

Hoping for you OoO.

Labs are back. Hcg is good at 7000 but my progesterone is low at 8.1 and it needed to be at 10, 11, 12ish. I've started on 100th suppositories and am going to ask them to recheck on Monday when I have my next appt. Still scared it's just to low for the bean to grow.

Praying for you too mom of 2. If I get no more blood and I get a positive in next few days I'm going to ask for progesterone too x

How long was your bleeding mom of 2? I've only had that one spot. After a poo.
I've been checking myself. Nothing more. So I'm just resting taking it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->