• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks ladies! Yes or families know and i decided to voice my concerns and they agreed with you nothing is going to take away from our special miracle baby once it's born. Both new babies will be welcomed and loved and no comparisons will be made. Ahhh Barbie you're so close! I agree, go get pampered! Almost 7 weeks! Can't wait for next week to see or little baby again!

LADIES LADIES LADIES where are you??????????

Today is my check up day!!! I have gained 8 pounds as of last week so we will see where I am now!!! I have 2 weeks and 3 days left!!! Super estatic!!! Everyone is getting their BFPs!!! We got how many more to go??? 2 or 3??? OoOoOo amd MsBee!!!! You guys are coming up next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Wow Barbie- SO close! Yep, I think we just have 2 more BFP's to go. I havent seen MsBee around lately, hope things are ok with her.

I had my ultrasound today. I was a nervous wreck and my husband was late. I was sitting there in my head saying "He had ONE job! All he had to do was be here!!" LOL. Thankfully he made it, but he said if he would have missed it, he'd have been very angry.

Our little one is there and has a heartbeat! 143bpm and EDD of May 21, 2015. It certainly eased my mind, now just to keep this progesterone up but at least I know it's all worth it. I've attached the ultrasound.

Attachments

• 1382041_10152282640386020_8971583192753904921_n.jpg
    1382041_10152282640386020_8971583192753904921_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
How great Barbie! You're so close to meeting her! Mom love the US how far along were you at that scan?

We go back tomorrow for our next US. I'm so nervous, just keep praying everything is OK in there and that we'll have a perfect little baby in there. Did/do you ladies have similar feelings, just being worried lol

Mom- Love the US!!!! Go babybean and grow babybean!!!! Yes, i haven't seen MsBee around and I hope she is fine as well!!!

Ellie-Yes, worried.... I don't even think that is the word for me. I'm 8 months and still worried everytime that I have an appt. I think I'll be worried until I actually hear her cry and see her face!!! Then there goes another 18 years of being worried... I don't think us as parents will ever stop worrying even after they are 18 to be honest!!!! Worried before they egt here and after they are here!!! LOL:shrug:

My appt went well and fast yesterday. HB fine and I am at 174. Lost a few pounds, but at least she is growing!!! 17 days!!!

Haha ok good glad I'm not the only one! So excited and ready to see our baby tomorrow this day needs to hurry up and go lol.

We go back tomorrow for our next US. I'm so nervous, just keep praying everything is OK in there and that we'll have a perfect little baby in there. Did/do you ladies have similar feelings, just being worried lol

You've seen the heartbeat already, right? I was a nervous wreck so afraid of a missed miscarriage again. I almost cried from the relief of seeing our baby with a heartbeat. Totally normal to worry.

Yes we saw the heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days. Tomorrow is our second US, I will be 7 weeks 6 days tomorrow.

Yes we saw the heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days. Tomorrow is our second US, I will be 7 weeks 6 days tomorrow.

We may end up with baby's very close together. I'll have a c section the week before my due date. Yay for seeing a heartbeat, that decreases the risk of anything happening.

Here's our baby from today. Heat rate =170 even got to hear and see it beating! They measured me at 8 weeks today so that's exciting. We go back in two weeks and then after that we'll be released from our REs office to an OBGYN. Feeding so blessed and relieved knowing all is well.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1412358219000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1412358219000.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
Hey guys hope you are all well just thought I'd pop on here I joined on 16th sept 14 confused not knowing what is going on .... can't belive it first round of clomid on 50 mg days 2-6 worked bang on time I have seen the midwife today and I am 5 weeks ... emotional roller coaster bit hope this gives people some hope as I didn't belive it worked..
I wish you all the very best ;) xx

Hey guys hope you are all well just thought I'd pop on here I joined on 16th sept 14 confused not knowing what is going on .... can't belive it first round of clomid on 50 mg days 2-6 worked bang on time I have seen the midwife today and I am 5 weeks ... emotional roller coaster bit hope this gives people some hope as I didn't belive it worked..
I wish you all the very best ;) xx

Congrats! Always great to hear Clomid works for some people. :) Lots of May 2015 babies on the way!

I wish all the beat for everyone xxx I still can't belive it hoping little one sticks xx

Terri- how are you feeling?

Barbie- are you ready??

I am so very happy to be pregnant. But I don't remember it being this miserable. It must be because I'm 7 years older and I'm working full time but holy cow. I'm tired, my stomach sucks (OJ killed my stomach) and if I move the wrong way I end up with killer round ligament pain. Maybe because this is my 3rd? I don't know but I'm struggling.

Ellie how are you?

Momof2... Girl, IKR that's how I was feeling in the beginning until......... Welp still feeling that way lol!!!! At least I can eat now!!! Girl i am too ready!!!! We took the car seat and stroller our last night. Hubby's going to install it this Friday.:happydance: Getting bassinet put up this Friday in our room. Already have the hubby's bag and Kenzie's bag packed!!! Looking to buy a nursing cover now online!!! Well... Just to say I am super stoked!!! I am Blessed and so highly favoured!!! I'm ready for my princess!!!!:happydance::flower:

I think tomorrow's appt will be my last appt until I see lil girl!!:happydance: If not I will have an appt the same week they take lil girl!!!:happydance: I've gotten, well my belly has gotten huge, b/c you can't tell I'm pregnant unless you see me from the side lol!!! Nose didn't spread, hips didn't widened and my butt didn't get big!!! It actually got smaller!!! I have 10 more days!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I will see my lil girl :baby:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->