• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Mom, sorry you're feeling so icky, hope it passes quickly. I'm feeling great, 9 weeks tomorrow! Can't wait for next week to see our baby again!

Barbie I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for her to get here and we can see how beautiful she is! I'm so ready for Oct 29 bc we'll be announcing at that time(around 12 weeks ) ...eek it's amazing how quick this goes but then also seems to go slower in between apps i think bc we're so anxious/excited for the next US.

Mom, sorry you're feeling so icky, hope it passes quickly. I'm feeling great, 9 weeks tomorrow! Can't wait for next week to see our baby again!

Barbie I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for her to get here and we can see how beautiful she is! I'm so ready for Oct 29 bc we'll be announcing at that time(around 12 weeks ) ...eek it's amazing how quick this goes but then also seems to go slower in between apps i think bc we're so anxious/excited for the next US.

I felt 100 times better today. I have good days and bad days. We are announcing on Halloween which seems forever away (I'll be 11w1d). And going to buy one of those iron on baby skeletons and put it onto a shirt for me to wear.

Do you have anything special planned for the announcement Ellie?

I bought a skeleton shirt with skeleton baby to wear to work on Halloween but we'll be doing some sort of announcement picture around 12 weeks too.

Just came from Dr appt. I've dropped and the dr can feel the baby's head!!! I have to go to the hospital to register today after work then, no more appt as today was my last. Will check in Friday morning at 6 and he said he hoped to have her delivered by 8!!!:happydance: OMG time has flown now it seems. Baby shower here tomorrow and then smooth sailing. Doc took me off for next week so Friday will be my last day at work until Jan 5!!!!!:happydance::cloud9:

Yay Barbie!! I can't wait to have 12 weeks off work, LOL. May can not come soon enough.

Yay Barbie that's awesome! I agree mom May can get here fast so we can snuggle and love on our babies!

Heading to the doc and for an ultrasound. Pain in left side is stabby and pulsing. Praying it's just a cyst or normal pain

The left side is the side I ovulated from and there was a 1.5cm corpus luteum cyst. It grew to 3cm in about 10 days, so it's the stretching of the cyst that I am probably feeling. It's been gone since the day after the doc appt so hopefully it's stopped growing. It's only a concern if it reaches 5cm or I start to have extreme pain.

They checked on baby too, and she's doing just fine. Starting to look more like a baby now. Here's our little gummi bear:

Attachments

• baby8w.jpg
    baby8w.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
I can't win. Last night, I had some brown cm after urinating. Yes, I'm a compulsive toilet paper checker. Today when I woke up, I had some pink on the TP. It was a good amount and looked like someone wiped it across their cheek with blush on their cheek. I've spent the day relaxing. I seriously can't handle this anymore. This pregnancy has been so stressful. If this baby isn't going to make it, I just wish it would happen because this waiting and worrying is horrible. Let me off this roller coaster!

Calling the doc 1st thing in the morning.

Try not to worry, mom! (I know... easier said than done). One of my girlfriends just hit second tri and has been spotting her whole pregnancy, and baby is perfectly healthy! I know someone who full on bled for months (and didn't even know she was pregnant until she was 5 months along as a result) and has a perfectly healthy boy!

Wishing you all the best of luck!

xxxx

I hope you're doing well, Ellie :) and Barbie!

Hi labgal! I'm doing great...next US is tomorrow so excited can't wait to see our baby again. How are you feeling labgal?

Baby is doing great. I'm officially released from my RE's office. Great taste was about 170 again. So glad all is going well!

Congrats Barbie, she's so cute! How the c section go? How are you feeling?

C section went great. Just sore right now. 20141018_132115.jpg

she had her first photo shoot today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"