Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

the 29th i think. but my cycles are super irregular. before the fermara round 1 i had to take provera to jump start. so i hope my cycle gets a little regular so i dont have to think im preggers and im really not. :( good luck ladies!!!

My ticker says back pain felt today and I have a soreness pain on the left side of my pack, which is the side I ovulated on. :shrug: Hopefully it means something!!!!

Do you see what I see??????????????????

Attachments

• 8 DPO.jpg
    8 DPO.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
Ooooh blackbarbie!!! I see it I see it! Frer time?!

Ooooh blackbarbie!!! I see it I see it! Frer time?!

I was going to wait until Sunday to do my FRER hopefully let my line get a little darker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I just hope it's not another chemical pregnancy!!! So, tired of the disappointments!!!!:nope:

Lol you have ENDURANCE! If I had a line like that, there is NO WAY I could not do an frer! Stay strong!!

Actually my period is due on 5/3/13 so my 6th day will be 4/27/13.

I will admit that I poas this morning. I told myself it was to ensure I got a good batch LOL. 5 dpo today! Over halfway til testing time!

How exciting good luck and fx the line keeps getting darker and everything goes well!!!

Pissed off. Af came :( starting 2nd round of clomid. Feel sad

OoOo-Sending hugs your way!! Stay strong, keeping my fx'd for a better second round for you.

BlackBarbie-That's looking good on an early test :thumbup: and fx'd that line keeps getting better!

Kmr- :haha: you can poas for me too, lol...I'm holding out till the very last minute to test, that gives me 2 days to work myself up to it, lol....

RnMommy- How are you doing so far on this round?

:dust: to all of you :) Time to finish my :coffee: and off to another long day of work, hoping to hear some good news soon!

Oooo-- don't be sad! At least you're on to the next month of hoping! And it's GOING to happen.

Cobra-- I beat you to the punch, bwahaha! We have a very faint line that looks to be the antibody. Our excitement for the day. Lol

Confused. I wiped this morning brown. No blood. I thought it was af. But nothing. I checked cervix still high and no blood on checking. It's prob my body just trying to trick me but maybe I'm not totally out yet. Holiday for weekend so going to try have a nice time. Af can sty away if it wants. I pray !!

Oooo-- keep your chin up! Maybe you're having implantation bleeding! How many dpo are you?

I was feeling remarkably sane before I peed on this wondfo this morning. This über faint line on it is now driving me nuts. Must drag my mind away......

Hi just curious if anyone has had a long period with some clots while taking clomid. My periods are usually kind of regular lasting about a week but this is my first cycle on clomid and todays is my 11th day and I'm still bleeding...anyone have this happen while on clomid?

I'm 13dpo. I went to loo at 7am. It's been all day and I been going to loo and checking each time. Nothing at all. I've never had this happen. It's been nearly 12 hours and nothing. Normally if I do start of light it's light every time I go to loo. Then heavy. But I have absolutely nothing. I'm on hol but have to get food shop tomo so if I still have nothing. Ill get a test. It was brown like end of period. No blood at all. Anyone else ever had this then nothing literally only on one wipe. Thanks everyone for the messages of encouragement. I'm keeping everything crossed

14dpo soz u had pos opk Friday 12th. And sat morn by the Sunday it was negative

:( af is here properly now. :(. Staring my clomid tomorrow. Trying to look forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->