Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hi just curious if anyone has had a long period with some clots while taking clomid. My periods are usually kind of regular lasting about a week but this is my first cycle on clomid and todays is my 11th day and I'm still bleeding...anyone have this happen while on clomid?

No, I have never had this affect. When I take clomid it actually make my period lighter, but a harder ovulation!!!:wacko:

Well my period has been much lighter but it's lasting longer than usual so I sure hope it stops soon! Lol

Hi Ladies!!!

I didn't abandon you...I've just been crazy busy!
I have to read through the thread to catch up. I hope everyone is doing ok.

I might not have a chance to read through it all tonight, but definitely tomorrow. I just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know I was thinking about all my girls!

BlackBarbie - Looks awesome! :happydance: Can't wait to see another test!

OoOo - Sorry about AF. Lots of baby dust your way for a BFP with round 2!

That was all I had a chance to see when I did a quick scan. I will check back in the morning and read through it all!

See you ladies tomorrow!
Good night!

Oh, CD 8 for me (I think). Not much really. I had some hot flashes this time with the Clomid so hopefully that means something. FX!

Soooo I wasted an frer yesterday, urghhh!!! Had to run to the store to get groceries and bought a box for next week, and by the time I got home, crazy poas lady had possessed me. I need an intervention, I think.

Blackbarbie-- I can't belieeeve you haven't tested again! Update us woman!

Oooo-- I have a good feeling about this cycle for you!

RNmommy-- finally! Been itching for an update!

Hi girls. I have taken my first clomid tablet this cycle. 100mg day 2 to 6. My last lot was 100mg days 4-8 as I was late getting tablets (Easter). Maybe cd 2-6 will make a difference for me. On last cycle I got positive opk on cd14. Taking the pills earlier i am wondering am I likely to ovulate earlier? Me and df will be dtd everyday from day 10?? Or do we need to start cd 8 or something. Any help appreciated. I'm doing away with temps this cycle. Found it too hard. Going to try everything normal just clomid. Leave out the cough medicine I think. Hoping ill be lucky on no2 not sure how many times I can go through all this to have af turn up. I have a lighter period but sore tummy ache :( right positive vibes about clomid. And I get to have lots of sex with df hahahah excited would anyone help me with what days to bd if clomid is on days 2-6.
Thanks
X

Well I guess I'll be starting round 3 @ 150mg in the next two days with the arrival of AF yesterday. Hey at least it seems like my cycles have been getting shorter from a typical 34 days to 30 days now, that's positive i think and I didnt have to work myself up to poas, lol

OoOoOo- Typically you ovulate 5-9 days after taking your last clomid, so for you it would be between days 11-16 if you go by that then dtd days 9-18 but that can vary, just like everything else... hope that helps a bit :)

Kmr- I can picture the intervention now, lol I wonder how they would go about that one, hehehe

Ellie- I've noticed I've had shorter periods, not necessarily lighter ones though.

Thanks for the update RNMommy!

:dust: and fx'd for everyone!!

Hello Ladies,
I am new to this forum, but I need some advice. I am back in the TTC world after 20 years and being told that I would probably never have a child with IVF( can't afford). I had a mc in Dec to our suprise so now I started taking clomid this cycle after all the fun testing. 50mg (5-9) I am on CD15 and the opks only show light line since CD 11. I am suppose to start taking progestrone supp starting CD17 until CD28. Should I if I have not ovulated?

Hi ladies,

I hope you're all well! Sorry to those who af got and fx to those still on 2ww!

I said I'd update once back from holiday! I did three tests on hol and my frer on 24 April had 2 perfect lines! Still can't believe it! I've to phone ACU tomorrow and sort out an early scan!

I hope you all get your bfps soon! I tried to chill since I knew this could help us (especially after tracking scan) so try to too, although I know its easier said than done! X

Jamaica-- NO. Don't start the progesterone. It blows my mind that he gave you those instructions with seemingly no monitoring? When it gets closer to 17, and you still haven't gotten a positive opk, call your doctor and tell him you haven't ovulated yet, and how long after a positive opk should you begin the progesterone.

Progesterone is the hormone released after ovulation. I don't know what the consequences would be of starting progesterone BEFORE you ovulate, but it probably wouldn't be good.

Jods pods!!! So happy for you! Nine months from now you'll have a beautiful little bundle!

I had a dream the night before last that I got one of those first signal tests from Walmart and it was positive. I had a dream last night that I peed on a frer at Walgreens and it was positive. Soooo what do you think happened? I peed on frer this am and BFN!!! Stupid dreams that make me feel psychic. 8 dpo today, ladies.

I seriously need a ttc TEXTING buddy. That way we could contact each other at our convenience! I am so lonely right now, dh and ds are still sleeping and I'm cuddled up nice and cozy with my bfn from this am. I thought I'd post a pic for you ladies, because right now I'd rather post a bfn than nothing at all!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/825C41E0-F8C2-4D06-A16E-4915059229E0-34492-000022C5C4A2A386.jpg

There she is! Isn't she negative? BLAH! I think I am losing my marbles! I'm off to Walgreens or Walmart (probably Walmart.... They are cheaper) and I will get one or two more boxes of frers to last through this cycle, and then I guess I'm out :(

Welcome back jodspods congrats!! :thumbup: for your early scan, I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

I have been so busy the last few weeks and missed so much!

Went back to my doctor on Thursday and he (finally) prescribed 50mg of Clomid and Provera. He told me to wait until CD35 to start the Provera (I'm on CD 21 today), so it's a waiting game. So excited!

Congratulations jodspods! :happydance:

Now I'm off to go back over about 30 pages and catch up with everything :)

Kmr- I'm still keeping my fx'd for you that it's still too early to tell :hugs: Losing your marbles is easy to do especially now stay strong! thankfully I've already lost all mine so I dont have anymore to go :haha:

Lemonade hopefully you wont be waiting till cd 35 and you'll get to start soon. Good luck!

At least I'll have a lot of happy co-workers tommorrow, keeping myself sane by baking and getting it all out of the house, lol at least it smells wonderful in here.

Hoping to hear some good updates soon.

:dust: to everyone!

:wacko: I am going crazy!!!! Took the cheapie pregnancy tests (3) and they were all positive, took my First response this morning with a :bfn: could have :cry:!!!!! But, I'm just 12 DPO so I give it too more days!!! IDK why my doc is doing my progesterone levels so late, but I am waiting on the call from his nurse on when to come in to get my blood work done!!! Didn't sleep very well last night, DS in the middle of the night thought he was in the bathroom at 3 in the morning and stood in the middle of the living room floor and peed all over the floor :dohh:!!! :nope: then got mad at me b/c I made him go to the bathroom to finish!!!!!!! So, right now I wish I could :sleep:!!! :shrug: IDK what I am going to do!!! If I don't get my :bfp: before 5/2/13 then I will call the nurse to call in me another round of Clomid so i can start it while in Vegas this weekend!!! AF is due 5/3/13. So, maybe it's still early as some don't get their :bfp: until 14DPO which right now I am getting discouraged!!! My temp dropped this morning to 97.6 it had been 97.9-98.3 until today so.... It's not looking to good for me even tho some say that tempting doesn't verify pregnancy just ovulation...:nope: Glad my DF is there to support me :hugs: b/c I am about to loose my mind!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:. Well, that is my update for today :cry:!!!

:wacko: I am going crazy!!!! Took the cheapie pregnancy tests (3) and they were all positive, took my First response this morning with a :bfn: could have :cry:!!!!! But, I'm just 12 DPO so I give it too more days!!! IDK why my doc is doing my progesterone levels so late, but I am waiting on the call from his nurse on when to come in to get my blood work done!!! Didn't sleep very well last night, DS in the middle of the night thought he was in the bathroom at 3 in the morning and stood in the middle of the living room floor and peed all over the floor :dohh:!!! :nope: then got mad at me b/c I made him go to the bathroom to finish!!!!!!! So, right now I wish I could :sleep:!!! :shrug: IDK what I am going to do!!! If I don't get my :bfp: before 5/2/13 then I will call the nurse to call in me another round of Clomid so i can start it while in Vegas this weekend!!! AF is due 5/3/13. So, maybe it's still early as some don't get their :bfp: until 14DPO which right now I am getting discouraged!!! My temp dropped this morning to 97.6 it had been 97.9-98.3 until today so.... It's not looking to good for me even tho some say that tempting doesn't verify pregnancy just ovulation...:nope: Glad my DF is there to support me :hugs: b/c I am about to loose my mind!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:. Well, that is my update for today :cry:!!!

Awww Hun! It'll be alright. At least if af shows it'll signal round two! I hate being 9 dpo with no bfp. It feels like I'm just waiting on af now. Lol my ds gave me a bfp at 9 dpo, and it feels like that's when I should get one! Anyhoo it'll be okay. I was just perusing ff charts and sooo many women didn't get bfp til 13 or 14 dpo. And you never know exact dpo, really, so you might be a bit earlier than you think!

Awww Hun! It'll be alright. At least if af shows it'll signal round two! I hate being 9 dpo with no bfp. It feels like I'm just waiting on af now. Lol my ds gave me a bfp at 9 dpo, and it feels like that's when I should get one! Anyhoo it'll be okay. I was just perusing ff charts and sooo many women didn't get bfp til 13 or 14 dpo. And you never know exact dpo, really, so you might be a bit earlier than you think!

That comforts me:hugs:!!! TY, if it doesn't work this cycle at least I can be double prepared with my softcups, vitamins, clomid, pre-seed and ovulation tests this go round!!!!

So I peed on another frer-- I HATE saying that it feels like my month, because af will show and I will be out. But it feels like my month. So I took another and it looked like the faintest ever bfp. For like ten minutes, I was SURE. But it was sooo faint and it got harder to see as it dried. So now I'm question my sanity.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/08F749C3-AF3C-4637-8B02-28C7478EE085-36624-0000245ADA43DBF8.jpg

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"