Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Pregnancy/100_1163.jpg

Bfp @ 9 dpo with ds, July 2009.

IDK why I can't see none of your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

Well, just got my progesterone level checked, they will either call me tomorrow or tell me my levels when they take my blood test on May 6th!!!!!!!!!!

Gahhh! I need input lol I don't know, I post a link from photo bucket

Here's the URL from today's test that's got me all goofy

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums...-927D-3A92242AE206-36291-000024409BD8D371.jpg

Well, just got my progesterone level checked, they will either call me tomorrow or tell me my levels when they take my blood test on May 6th!!!!!!!!!!

Are you excited?? And you haven't tested anymore?!?!

No, I was going to test this morning got ready to when I noticed I didn't have anymore tests. So, going to take another test in the morning:dohh:!!!

Last dose of clomid tomorrow. Trying to feel optimistic but I'm thinking it probably won't work again. :( got my opks ready so I'm going to start using those. I'm just not feeling lucky. Cd 2-6 I've taken the tablets this time. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. :( I'm cd5 today. Anyone similar who would like to be buddies ?

Gahhh! I need input lol I don't know, I post a link from photo bucket

Here's the URL from today's test that's got me all goofy

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums...-927D-3A92242AE206-36291-000024409BD8D371.jpg

Have you taken anymore tests hun. Fingers crossed for you xx

Congrats jods sorry I'm just catching up. Sorry about af cobra. Understand how you feel. I was down all weekend. Still am. Just feel so disheartened by first round not working. Tho I did get a opk which I've never had before when I've been testing. I'm armed with 30 ov tests going to do late morning and evening from cd 10. I think? Took clomid 2-6 so do you think I need to test before cd10?? Crossing fingers for anyone testing soon. Rn mommy how are you doing ? X

No, I was going to test this morning got ready to when I noticed I didn't have anymore tests. So, going to take another test in the morning:dohh:!!!

Fingers crossed Barbie xx

Hello ladies, would you mind if I join?

I am currently on CD 17 of my third round of treatment and had a follicular ultrasound yesterday and I'm getting ready to ovulate; which was fantastic news, I was so excited to hear that, best news I have had in 3 months; however, my lining wasn't thick enough. DH and I were going to do the IUI once I ovulated, but now the doc won't because my lining.

I've been having a hard time lately dealing with the disappointment and needed somebody to talk to and maybe get a little support. DH doesn't understand why I am taking this so hard.

Thanks

I am currently on CD 17 of my third round of treatment and had a follicular ultrasound yesterday and I'm getting ready to ovulate; which was fantastic news, I was so excited to hear that, best news I have had in 3 months; however, my lining wasn't thick enough. DH and I were going to do the IUI once I ovulated, but now the doc won't because my lining.

I've been having a hard time lately dealing with the disappointment and needed somebody to talk to and maybe get a little support. DH doesn't understand why I am taking this so hard.

Thanks

Hi welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your lining but it may still happen for you this cycle. I hate these guidelines they go by. It puts so much stress on you. My df doesn't understand either. 1st round of clomid didn't work for me and I felt so upset as I was hoping it would. I'm now on cd 5 my last clomid pill is tomorrow. So I'm just waiting to start trying for a baby. I've had no follicle scanning. Just day 21 bloods next month. Dr has left me to get on with it. Do you have any children? My df has none and I feel so bad that I can't give him the baby he wants. I've put tremendous pressure on myself since having miscarriages and I'm afraid it will never happen. Do you feel the same xxx hugs

Thanks

Hi welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your lining but it may still happen for you this cycle. I hate these guidelines they go by. It puts so much stress on you. My df doesn't understand either. 1st round of clomid didn't work for me and I felt so upset as I was hoping it would. I'm now on cd 5 my last clomid pill is tomorrow. So I'm just waiting to start trying for a baby. I've had no follicle scanning. Just day 21 bloods next month. Dr has left me to get on with it. Do you have any children? My df has none and I feel so bad that I can't give him the baby he wants. I've put tremendous pressure on myself since having miscarriages and I'm afraid it will never happen. Do you feel the same xxx hugs

Thank you.

I suppose it could still happen this month, but the way the doc was talking, it sounded like he was writing this month off. I am very happy though that I started to respond to the clomid.

DH and I don't have any children, and I'm turning 35 soon and I am starting to worry that I'm running out of time. DH and I have been trying for nearly a year now and yes, I do feel very pressured. Both of my sisters have children, but I was the lucky one that got diagnosed with PCOS.

To make it just a little harder, my brother-in-law's new girlfriend has an 8 month old baby girl and she is so cute. I feel awful that I can't give my mother-in-law her first grandchild; she has starting clinging to this baby girl and it kinda hurts.

Positive thoughts

I hope that everything goes well for you this cycle!!! FX

Hey ladies! Welcome Jell! I'm super pooped.

I took an frer but it was bfn. With same pee I dunked a wondfo anddd....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/01AC9014-D93B-4C83-8339-B61281955CEA-38485-000025A1688A9445.jpg

So we will see what the next few days bring

Hey ladies! Welcome Jell! I'm super pooped.

I took an frer but it was bfn. With same pee I dunked a wondfo anddd....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/01AC9014-D93B-4C83-8339-B61281955CEA-38485-000025A1688A9445.jpg

So we will see what the next few days bring

Good luck to you :thumbup:

CD12 for me and no positive OPK yet. Although this time I have noticed some hot flashes. But it was after my "clomid" days during this cycle. The crabbiness & hot flashes didn't start until all the pills were gone.
Is that how it's been with you ladies as far as side effects go? Did you experience them while still taking the Clomid pills or after the pills were gone?

KMR - I swear I see a line on that IC!!! Take another test! :haha:

I feel like such a terrible buddy because I still haven't had a chance to read through what I've missed. I was super busy and then planned to read everything Saturday but then I was sick all weekend. BLAH!

I hope everyone is doing well. Who is around CD12 right now?? Just curious.

KMR - I am keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

RNmommy-- I don't think I had any side effects while on the pills, except maybe hot flash. Other than that, I was grouchy and mean. What day did you o last cycle? And you're on day 13 now, huh?

You're a great buddy! I missed hearing from you, but we all have lives outside of this forum! So don't feel bad!

Days are dragging :( I'm cd6 taken my last clomid dose this morning. Roll on a few more days so I can occupy myself with opks and bding lol

So, either I am waiting for a :bfp: or :witch::af: to show!!!!!!!! Suppose to start on 5/3/13 if I go by my average cycle time...:shrug: I said I wasn't going to test again until tomorrow morning and I think I am going to stick with that. My friend just found out she was preggo and didn't get a positive until she was almost 7 weeks. So maybe my hcg is just dragging.... But, my temps have lowered so... IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad::nope::growlmad::nope::growlmad:

Thanks

Thank you.

I suppose it could still happen this month, but the way the doc was talking, it sounded like he was writing this month off. I am very happy though that I started to respond to the clomid.

DH and I don't have any children, and I'm turning 35 soon and I am starting to worry that I'm running out of time. DH and I have been trying for nearly a year now and yes, I do feel very pressured. Both of my sisters have children, but I was the lucky one that got diagnosed with PCOS.

To make it just a little harder, my brother-in-law's new girlfriend has an 8 month old baby girl and she is so cute. I feel awful that I can't give my mother-in-law her first grandchild; she has starting clinging to this baby girl and it kinda hurts.

Positive thoughts

I hope that everything goes well for you this cycle!!! FX

Thank you. I know how you feel df has two brothers. All of which have 3children. I have 4 teenagers from previous marriage. Went through a really rough time. Was on my own for two years and then the most wonderful man came into my life. He's step dad to my 4 and he is brilliant to them. I don't know how to cope if this clomid doesn't work. We've got pregnant before on our own but had miscarriages. I'm almost heartbroken and there are days when I want to give up. Like the next few days. Once I know I'm fertile period of cycle ill cheer up as then I have some hope. If that makes sense. I've got opks and they will occupy me but after all that ill torture myself for two weeks. And even when I got af I try to convince myself it's implantation. I am praying this cycle works. After losing our babies it's really hard on both of us tho I think df doesn't understand. If I cry he is really good to me. And on fertile days he submits to my demands lol. Sorry for going on x

Good luck Barbie. Your ic looks promising

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->