Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

CD12 for me and no positive OPK yet. Although this time I have noticed some hot flashes. But it was after my "clomid" days during this cycle. The crabbiness & hot flashes didn't start until all the pills were gone.
Is that how it's been with you ladies as far as side effects go? Did you experience them while still taking the Clomid pills or after the pills were gone?

KMR - I swear I see a line on that IC!!! Take another test! :haha:

I feel like such a terrible buddy because I still haven't had a chance to read through what I've missed. I was super busy and then planned to read everything Saturday but then I was sick all weekend. BLAH!

I hope everyone is doing well. Who is around CD12 right now?? Just curious.

KMR - I am keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Hiya my hot flashes were about the third day I took clomid on last cycle and this cycle. I had one not long ago. I'm cd 6. No more tablets left. I had sore breasts from cd 9 last time so I expect ill get that again soon. I've had a headache but that may not necessarily be clomid. Have you got your positive opk yet hun x

Hey ladies! Whoop bfp today, 11 dpo. It's faint but there! I'm in shock!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/6787B87E-FFBE-4592-97BF-3D43B0C32F64-1010-00000131D94D7364.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/6787B87E-FFBE-4592-97BF-3D43B0C32F64-1010-00000131D94D7364.jpg

That's brill news. :)

Hello ladies, would you mind if I join?

I am currently on CD 17 of my third round of treatment and had a follicular ultrasound yesterday and I'm getting ready to ovulate; which was fantastic news, I was so excited to hear that, best news I have had in 3 months; however, my lining wasn't thick enough. DH and I were going to do the IUI once I ovulated, but now the doc won't because my lining.

I've been having a hard time lately dealing with the disappointment and needed somebody to talk to and maybe get a little support. DH doesn't understand why I am taking this so hard.

Thanks

Hi welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your lining but it may still happen for you this cycle. I hate these guidelines they go by. It puts so much stress on you. My df doesn't understand either. 1st round of clomid didn't work for me and I felt so upset as I was hoping it would. I'm now on cd 5 my last clomid pill is tomorrow. So I'm just waiting to start trying for a baby. I've had no follicle scanning. Just day 21 bloods next month. Dr has left me to get on with it. Do you have any children? My df has none and I feel so bad that I can't give him the baby he wants. I've put tremendous pressure on myself since having miscarriages and I'm afraid it will never happen. Do you feel the same xxx hugs

Thank you.

I suppose it could still happen this month, but the way the doc was talking, it sounded like he was writing this month off. I am very happy though that I started to respond to the clomid.

DH and I don't have any children, and I'm turning 35 soon and I am starting to worry that I'm running out of time. DH and I have been trying for nearly a year now and yes, I do feel very pressured. Both of my sisters have children, but I was the lucky one that got diagnosed with PCOS.

To make it just a little harder, my brother-in-law's new girlfriend has an 8 month old baby girl and she is so cute. I feel awful that I can't give my mother-in-law her first grandchild; she has starting clinging to this baby girl and it kinda hurts.

Positive thoughts

I hope that everything goes well for you this cycle!!! FX

Thank you. I know how you feel df has two brothers. All of which have 3children. I have 4 teenagers from previous marriage. Went through a really rough time. Was on my own for two years and then the most wonderful man came into my life. He's step dad to my 4 and he is brilliant to them. I don't know how to cope if this clomid doesn't work. We've got pregnant before on our own but had miscarriages. I'm almost heartbroken and there are days when I want to give up. Like the next few days. Once I know I'm fertile period of cycle ill cheer up as then I have some hope. If that makes sense. I've got opks and they will occupy me but after all that ill torture myself for two weeks. And even when I got af I try to convince myself it's implantation. I am praying this cycle works. After losing our babies it's really hard on both of us tho I think df doesn't understand. If I cry he is really good to me. And on fertile days he submits to my demands lol. Sorry for going on x

WOW, 4 teenagers, how do you do it?

I guess if it is supposed to happen for all of us it will, right? I just have to keep believing it can. I still have not had a positive surge, maybe tonight or tomorrow. The nurse said I was really close, so I guess DH and I will dtd and will TTC regardless of what the doc says.

kmr1763, keep us posted. How exciting!!!! :happydance:

Congrats. Just showed df your pic and he said dang im ready for ours!!!!! Lol

Aww sweet guy! I honestly just didn't think it would happen after RE's downer talk after my scan. Anyway you guys, I am SO sticking around until everyone gets their bfp! And watch, you'll think you're out, but you won't be. So excited for you ladies!

In cd 7 today :( it's dragging along :(

It'll be here before you know it, have to stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: IK I'm trying toooo!!!!

Thanks hun. I took my clomid days 2-6. Should I start bding a little earlier than day 10. Last cycle I ovulated 6 days after last pill so I'm guessing its possible for me to ov as early a cd 11/12. Was thinking of bding starting Saturday. Cd 9. Do you think that's ok? I've got opks so am using them aswell just for my own peace of mind. But I want to get some bd before I get opk + if I ov on cd 11/12 then ill have 3 days of bd before the big o. If not til cd 14 then I probably could start bding on day 10. Argh so stresses this cycle. Also I'm on a cruise when my af is due day before so praying I get bfp early. Hurry up cycle. God knows how bad ill be in tww this time. Really hope I ov earlier this time x

Hello everyone! I'm cd16 today so far no positive opk but have been noticing some pain in the ovaries and slightly tender breasts so hope I get my positive soon! I have had hot flashes and some moodiness. Otherwise pretty good. Congrats on bfp kmr!

What days did you take your clomid hun? Fingers crossed for your pos opk. Are you testing am and pm?

In cd 7 today :( it's dragging along :(

It'll be here before you know it, have to stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: IK I'm trying toooo!!!!

Have you tested today Barbie x

LOL, I just figured out how to reply to both threads together instead of individually!!!! I've heard you are able to ovulate anywhere from 5-10 days after taking the last pill so if your last pill is on CD 6 your fertile window opens up on CD 11. So, it wouldn't hurt to BD on CD 10 I don't think... no, I am trying to hold out until tomorrow when af is due!!!! I will keep you updated. We leave to go to Vegas tomorrow so I really hope she doesn't show or if she does come to show her face after Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

Awh Vegas! Have a brill time. Fingers crossed for your bfp hun x ill be stalking

What days did you take your clomid hun? Fingers crossed for your pos opk. Are you testing am and pm?

I'm testing in the pm. Took Clomid days 3-7.

That's good I got my pos in pm on cd14. Hoping for the same this cycle. It's only day 7. :(. No point in bding yet. Might start tomorrow or Saturday. Incase I ov early like cd 10-12. As last month clomid was 4-8 an I ov cd 14. This month 2-6 so I could be early

Looks like af made her debut!!! Not heavy yet, just spotting but I've accepted that it's going to happen for me second round of clomid!!!

Well its hasnt came down yet, its brown spots but my . Is due on 5/3/13-5/6/13. So we'll c

Ellie-- the NORM for oing is five to ten days after clomid. The last time I took it before this cycle, I took it days 1-5 and didn't o until cd 21. So don't get discouraged!

Oooo-- it'll go by fast! Start bding so you dont get taken by surprise, and then you feel like you're doing something.

Blackbarbie-- oh no!! Stupid af!!!! Will you do round two of clomid?

Okay really, I highly recommend softcups and preseed. Highly. I also recommend temping. And then you're not guessing or wondering if you oed if you dtd at the right time... Yada.

RNmommy-- where are you?!

Thanks hun I started this morning. I feel a bit better now like I'm actually doing something. I'm cd 8 now. Df is more understanding now tho I have been biting his head off for two days I think clomid has made me evil lol I'm not normally that snappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->