Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Did you get a dark positive?? If so, you might be O'ing today or tomorrow? :shrug:
If you get a positive and then they go negative, I think you're supposed to O within the next 12-48 hrs.

The whole line wasn't dark just the edge was very dark now you can't see anything. .. hopefully I'll ovulate tonight or tomorrow. Ovaries has been hurting so. ...

I'm cd 22. 9dpo today and excited about testing. Trying to hold off tho :)

I think my OPK will be + by tonight/ tomorrow. It's dark today and I have got TMI! Loads of EWCM xx

I think my OPK will be + by tonight/ tomorrow. It's dark today and I have got TMI! Loads of EWCM xx

That's good Youngmamttc!!! I guess we will be in the TWW together:happydance:!!! Are you using anything to help?? like preseed, cups, clomid, etc??

Good luck Barbies and youngmamttc! Catch that egg! OoOo are u planning to test over the weekend? Rnmommy how are things?

I think as soon as df goes to work at 6am ill be Poas lol. Might try ic tomorrow and frer Sunday. Ill be 10dpo tomoz. Tempted just to pee on frer lol tho I figure if I get anything on ic I could dip the frer then. When are you testing Ellie. Xx

That's good Youngmamttc!!! I guess we will be in the TWW together:happydance:!!! Are you using anything to help?? like preseed, cups, clomid, etc??

I took clomid 2-6 50mg. We're going the SMEP and using conceive plus every other time we BD. Im going to be elevating my bottom for half an hour afterwards too. What about you? xx:happydance:

I took clomid 2-6 50mg. We're going the SMEP and using conceive plus every other time we BD. Im going to be elevating my bottom for half an hour afterwards too. What about you? xx:happydance:

Oh I thought the smep was eod but once pos opk to do it the day off the day after and then one day off then to dtd again. I'm probably wrong tho. Goodluck x

Oh I thought the smep was eod but once pos opk to do it the day off the day after and then one day off then to dtd again. I'm probably wrong tho. Goodluck x

No your right. We done it CD 8 with conceive plus, Cd10 without, CD12 with and will be doing CD14 without, CD15 with, CD16without. Assuming i O on cd 14 that is lol :)

xx

I'm taking preseed, clomid 3-7, and using cups.

So....12DPO today and I don't have any kind of a reliable line. I swear I had some faint faint lines on ICs this morning but that seems to be the case every time with them. :growlmad:
I've been cramping on and off. So based on my cycle last month, AF would be due tomorrow. I would think I'd have some kind of a line by now. :shrug:
This is my Answer from just now. I don't think I see anything.

Attachments

• 2fritest.jpg
    2fritest.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
So....12DPO today and I don't have any kind of a reliable line. I swear I had some faint faint lines on ICs this morning but that seems to be the case every time with them. :growlmad:
I've been cramping on and off. So based on my cycle last month, AF would be due tomorrow. I would think I'd have some kind of a line by now. :shrug:
This is my Answer from just now. I don't think I see anything.

I may be crazy but i see something! :D Fingers crossed x

I swear I feel like I just ovulated!!! I had a pinching twinging pain in my pelvis area for about 60 sec and then it went away!!! Hopefully that was it

BlackBarbie - That's awesome!!! So tomorrow will be 1DPO!!!

OoOo - Have you tested yet??? :test:

youngmamttc - I think I do now when I look at it but I can't see anything on the strip anymore :(

I just ran to the store to pick up a couple of things and of course picked up more tests! :blush:
Except I didn't want to spend a butt load of money on them considering I just ordered those other ones from amazon for $50. So I got some cheapie Fact Plus blue dye just to appease my POAS urge. And now I wish I hadn't....

Attachments

• fribluedye.jpg
    fribluedye.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
  • fribluedye2.jpg
    fribluedye2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
I've not tested yet hun. Might try in morning. Ill be 10 dpo prob just try a ic until Monday. Trying to save frers as skint til payday at end month. I see something on frer but its prob my eyes. Hoping your af stays away xxxc

Well I'm feeling really discouraged tonight. Been having cramps off and on for last 6hrs. I think AF will be here soon :( too early bc only like 8dpo Idk need to talk to the dr about a short luteal phase or whatever its called during the two weeks after O.

My temp shot up this morning so i think i may have missed my +OPK yesterday. They were pretty dark but i didnt think they were quite + yet :).

Barbie looks like we might be in the TWW together, maybe your just having a long surge :D!

RNmommy Oh no for awful blue dyes.

Ellie bean ive had a short LP the last few cycles too :( Mines usually about 12dpo though so i think thats just in the normal range but sometimes its been 8 days too.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->