Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I'm 10dpo cd 23. Not tested. Holding out. Trying to wait until Monday :)

I got my + OPK! :happydance:

Never had a + this dark before so hope its a good sign! xx

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Lol At tomorrow. Ill probably give in by then. I really wanna hold out and use frer. Don't want to use ic at all cos they always give some sort of line and don't want to get hopes up

Well cramps have subsided today. Hoping that's a good sign. Maybe it was implantation cramps? Lol who knows

Yeah fingers crossed for both of us barbie.

Ellie bean it may of been! Will keep all my crossables crossed for you xx

How are you rnmommy have you tested again?? Xx

How long should i expect my opks to be positive for? My 11AM one was + and my 6PM one is still +? xx

Hiya young I had a pos one about 10am it stayed positive for approx 30 hours. About the same the cycle before to. You can ovulate anytime from first. plus to about 48hours. I think. X.

I've got backache. Feels like af backache but I'm only cd23 so I dunno what's going on. Boobs about the same. They have been feeling bruised. I have been having night sweats. But that's all I've noticed. Trying to get past tomorrow before testing. Looking forward to BGT tonight on tv that should keep me occupied.

My latest + is actually darker than this mornings + so i hope O is soon xx

My opk today was darker than yesterday's. ..Picture wont upload

Well ladies, it looks like its on to next month for me. There was blood when I went to the bathroom. Not a whole lot, but its the beginning of AF, right on time - CD30. Hopefully I'll get better results this cycle. I'll check back in later. Just wanted to update. I'm on my phone now and it's a pain in the butt to type.

Well ladies, it looks like its on to next month for me. There was blood when I went to the bathroom. Not a whole lot, but its the beginning of AF, right on time - CD30. Hopefully I'll get better results this cycle. I'll check back in later. Just wanted to update. I'm on my phone now and it's a pain in the butt to type.

Sorry to hear that rnmommy. Wishing you all the best for next cycle. Are you going straight on 150 mg xxx

Afm I'm 11 dpo. Cd 24. Have achy back still but no blood so maybe I've hurt back. Was sat on hard floor leaning over a puzzle yesterday for a few hours so maybe just that. I had a shower last night. My boobs for first time ever felt as painful as they did when I was pregnant. Every movement is painful by the end of the day. I feel almost bruised in my chest and under my arms all along the shape of my boobs. I'm testing tomorrow with my frer. Ill be 12 dpo. Hope everyone is ok x

So sorry the hear that RNmommy.

Afm my uterus is so tender. Im cd14 and will be taking another OPK soon but is this normal on my first round of clomid. Its like a dull ache/cramp. Its not ouch sore its just uncomfortable even to DTD xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->