Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

OoOo - I'm sorry about the BFN and about the crazy doctor. I don't blame you for wanting to continue to take Clomid if you have to move on to next cycle. I'd hate to throw away a couple of cycles just because they can't get things straightened out. But FX you get BFP this cycle and then you don't have to worry about!!! FX!!!!:hugs:

youngmamttc & Blackbarbie - I hope your TWW passes wuickly and ends with BFP!!!

EllieBean - Thanks. It's ok though, I feel good about the cycle I am going into. this is going to be my cycle!!! :thumbup:
Sorry about the FRER...do you have a pic???

As for me....
I am considering today CD2. I spotted that one time on Saturday but nothing after that. I spotted on and off on Sunday all day. My doc told me to count spotting as CD 1. But I can't justify counting that one episode on Saturday as it. So today is CD 2....
I took my Clomid 150mg today. I have decided to try CD2-6 and see if that makes any sort of a difference. Hopefully it will make me O a day or so sooner. :shrug:

*Sigh* So now I wait again.... OPKs should arrive by Wednesday in plenty of time for when I need them :happydance:

Goodluck. 2-6 seemed to suit me better. Hoping 150. Is the boost you need xxx will keep you posted on me

How many DPO are you today?? Still feeling faint & hot?? That is a good sign. Keeping my FX they're pregnancy symptoms!

Getting very agitated look at this you guyswhat do you think. .. Too many days for a positive opk!!!!

20130520_224021-1.jpg

am I losing it or what????:dohh::nope::growlmad::shrug:

Rn mommy. I got pos opk on 8th may. If I ovulated that day I'd be 13dpo if I ovulated on the Thursday or Friday I could be 12 or as few as 11dpo. My last cycle was on 29th cd bleeding started so =28 days long. I'm cd 26. Friday is day 29. I am absolutely boiling and I can feel it. Hoping its good. How are you getting on with the high dose clomid? Any hot flashes? I feel like I've got a permanent hot flash. If that makes sense x

I'm not testing today. Going to try wait xx

That control line looks really faint Barbie maybe it's a dodgy test. My control line in ov test is always medium dark. But your test line is fairly dark isn't it.

I agree control line looks super faint barbie!

How is everyone? Im 2dpo :) going to start testing at 8dpo cos ive got an addiction haha! xx

How are you Ellie. Have you tested. We're approx same in dates. Hoping we both get bfp I'm not testing today. Going to try and wait until Thursday. I'm due Friday. Going on holiday that afternoon so hoping witch goes on holiday for 9 months. I could be as less as 11 dpo or as much as 13 dpo. Depends how long after opk that I ovulated. It went positive 8th may at 1030am. So it's anyone's guess. I'm cd 26.

Hi young. Hoping your tww goes fast. The last few days drag :( I've decided not to test today and I am going to wait until Thursday. Ill be cd28 that day. Af usually strikes cd29.

Shaking!!! Just got a faint bfp. It came up straight away. It's pink!!! I'm shaking. It wasn't fmu but something told me to test. I am going to do another test in the morning. This could be it. I want to scream with joy but I need to see it a bit clearer. So I'm going to do fmu in the morning. Ill post straight away.

OMG CONGRATS! Have you posted a pic anywhere i wanna be nebby?

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! H&H 9mo! Hopefully i'll be joining you in 2 weeks xx

No I took one but I can't see it good on it. In person it's there and it came up while test working. I got two cheapies I'm going to hold my wee all night try testing about 7 pm see if I get the same. I had a faint one like this before and I was preg. After days of clear bfn. I'm praying it will get darker. I'm still really warm xxx

Here's the test I know it's faint but it was straight away I saw it. Hoping one later will be darker. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=131216

Thank you so much all you girls for listening to me moan every day you've been brill and if it is a bfp and gets darker I'm staying in this group you've all been fab xxx

I see it! Them tests are rubbish for giving lines they're always so faint, i bet that would be so much darker on a FRER! xx

I thought I saw something yesterday but after an hour threw it away today I saw it straight away but I know it's super faint. I had one like this before and it came up better on a llyods chemist own brand. I'm going to hold til 7pm if I can and do another if that is similar ill probably do last cheapie in morning then on Thursday use my frer. Praying this is it.

Here's the test wet. Can you see anything? This is when I fist saw a hint of line.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=131226

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->