Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Do you see it now its drying.
I can see it clear irl now it's drying. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=131234

Super clear now its drying! Can see that with no tweaking or screen tilting CONGRATS! xx

Oh god I hope so. Ill retest this evening. Please let this be it xx

I see a line as well go ahead on then, I'm hoping I'm right behind you!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls. Trying to hold wee until later xx

How are you Ellie. Have you tested. We're approx same in dates. Hoping we both get bfp I'm not testing today. Going to try and wait until Thursday. I'm due Friday. Going on holiday that afternoon so hoping witch goes on holiday for 9 months. I could be as less as 11 dpo or as much as 13 dpo. Depends how long after opk that I ovulated. It went positive 8th may at 1030am. So it's anyone's guess. I'm cd 26.

I'm cd36 today, like 11-12dpo. Had neg frer yesterday. My breasts are supper sore and have some blue veins on top but who knows if that's pregnancy s/s or something else. Plan to test again this weekend if AF doesn't show. I'm pretty good was discouraged with the neg yesterday but prob too early. I've had some uterus cramps/pains on and off since last fri. Soooo soon hoping for a bfp for all of us soon!!

That's great OoOo I think I see it too!!! Good luck lady!

I did a test at 8pm same result faint bfp. Holding out til morning to do 1 more and do a frer aswell. I'm still boiling!! Cd27 ill be in morning

Well started spotting very light pink today so I think I'm prob out this month. I'm going to wait to count cd 1 until I have a day with bright red bleeding bc last month think I started too early and had AF for almost two weeks. Hows everyone else doing?

Tested 5am faint bfp. Wondering whether to dip my frer. Has anyone got a good line even when ic are faint ?

Still shaking!! Can't believe after days of nothing on these tests that I've got 3 faint bfps in a row. I'm so scared to test with frer yet incase it needs a day or so cos frer says 25miu. Ic are 10miu. I'm so happy but so worried. Can't tell df until I'm 200% sure. I'm about 97% sure. I am still warm xx

I'm cd27 I'm 12-14 dpo going by opks Ewcm and pains.

As luck would have it I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 930am. I'm hoping to do my frer by then so I can tell him I'm pregnant. Meant to see him to get progesterone results. I know those but kept the appointment in hope. Can I ask I've had miscarriages. Progesterone not identified as cause but do you think I could ask for supplements due to recurrent miscarriages. Tho my progesterone is high when checked on day 21 at 56. Do any ladies that have used them think that these may help me x

So I'm on my second cycle of Clomid, and last Friday my doctor detected a huge follie, and I was told to come back Monday.

So come weekend, DH and I did some BD, and I went back to the doctor on Monday. However, the office was packed, and I had to go to work, so I had to go the next day... which was a Tuesday. Anyway, we BDed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday nights to be sure. My temp was up, Monday by 36.8C. But Tuesday, it went down to 36.2, and when my doctor checked, the follie was gone! :ninja:

What the eff happened? How can my follie just disappear like that? :shrug:

Now I'm continuing my temp but I'm so sad and confused now. Especially since I have to take a break from Clomid, since I need to be overseas for work next month. :confused:

Anyone else had the same experience?

Where could it have disappeared to :s maybe it released into you womb and he couldn't find it?? You might still have a chance. Never heard of anything like it but welcome xx

Beginning to feel doubtful. Did frer negative. Got no more ic left so can't see if I'm getting the same line. Ill have to buy a test tomorrow. I keep looking at ics but I'm now doubting the lines that came up in time limit. Could I get 3 tests go funny in a row even tho ones days before we're clearly neg. :( I'm still warm. Just feel like limbo.

Beginning to feel doubtful. Did frer negative. Got no more ic left so can't see if I'm getting the same line. Ill have to buy a test tomorrow. I keep looking at ics but I'm now doubting the lines that came up in time limit. Could I get 3 tests go funny in a row even tho ones days before we're clearly neg. :( I'm still warm. Just feel like limbo.

Don't get doubtful just yet. Frer could just not be detecting enough hcg. I really don't exactly know how many dpo I am but I plan on testing Memorial Day!!! Maybe I'll have good news then!!!

I hope that's the case Barbie and I really hope you get your good news. I just thought frer are the best. I'm off on hol Friday. Not sure whether to buy test take it with me or just go on holiday and forget it see if af turns up. Ill prob buy test and take it with me do it on the ship xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->