Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Well if go by my calendar that my doc gave me I am between 5-6 DPO!!! I have some very light brown spots on my undies, but nothing else:shrug:. Could this mean implantation bleeding??? When I wipe I don't see anything else either TMI IK!!!! At first when I checked earlier it was a little and then I checked again and it was a few more drops... Have anyone else had this issue?:wacko:

Beginning to feel doubtful. Did frer negative. Got no more ic left so can't see if I'm getting the same line. Ill have to buy a test tomorrow. I keep looking at ics but I'm now doubting the lines that came up in time limit. Could I get 3 tests go funny in a row even tho ones days before we're clearly neg. :( I'm still warm. Just feel like limbo.

You're right about the sensitivities. Ive seen ladies on here call FR about the testing sensitivities. They said that it's normally 12.5miu :shrug:
But then I've seen ladies say differently. I think they just vary so much from test to test. I got a faint line on IC before anything else because I had the 10miu ones. Have you gotten another test?? I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I would get some tests to take with you!

Well if go by my calendar that my doc gave me I am between 5-6 DPO!!! I have some very light brown spots on my undies, but nothing else:shrug:. Could this mean implantation bleeding??? When I wipe I don't see anything else either TMI IK!!!! At first when I checked earlier it was a little and then I checked again and it was a few more drops... Have anyone else had this issue?:wacko:

It could be!!! I didn't have that with either of my pregnancies but the timing seems right. I know a lot of ladies on here have that happen. I wish I did, then at least I'd feel like something was going on in there :rofl:
FX for you! Have you tested?

Apuchu - I really have no idea what could have happened. Once the egg releases into your uterus I would think the "follicle" he saw wouldn't be there anymore or at least smaller. I honestly don't know how that works. But welcome to our group!

AFM - I am CD4. AF still there but light. Should be gone by Friday. Then the countdown to O begins! :haha:
I got my OPKs in the mail today! And of course peed on one right away. :rofl:
I'm not sure why. I think it's because I see these ladies posting about Clomid giving false positives when you take OPK within a certain number of days of taking it. But it never happens to me. My second line was very light. :shrug:
I hope this isn't a sign that the Clomid isn't working again. Although, I don't remember getting +OPK close to taking Clomid when I was TTC my daughter. Who knows. I'm not peeing on anything again until at least CD9. I don't want to waste my sticks!

I am worried about KMR. Has anyone heard from her???

Beginning to feel doubtful. Did frer negative. Got no more ic left so can't see if I'm getting the same line. Ill have to buy a test tomorrow. I keep looking at ics but I'm now doubting the lines that came up in time limit. Could I get 3 tests go funny in a row even tho ones days before we're clearly neg. :( I'm still warm. Just feel like limbo.

You're right about the sensitivities. Ive seen ladies on here call FR about the testing sensitivities. They said that it's normally 12.5miu :shrug:
But then I've seen ladies say differently. I think they just vary so much from test to test. I got a faint line on IC before anything else because I had the 10miu ones. Have you gotten another test?? I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I would get some tests to take with you!

It could be!!! I didn't have that with either of my pregnancies but the timing seems right. I know a lot of ladies on here have that happen. I wish I did, then at least I'd feel like something was going on in there :rofl:

Apuchu - I really have no idea what could have happened. Once the egg releases into your uterus I would think the "follicle" he saw wouldn't be there anymore or at least smaller. I honestly don't know how that works. But welcome to our group!

AFM - I am CD4. AF still there but light. Should be gone by Friday. Then the countdown to O begins! :haha:
I'm not sure why. I think it's because I see these ladies posting about Clomid giving false positives when you take OPK within a certain number of days of taking it. But it never happens to me. My second line was very light. :shrug:
I hope this isn't a sign that the Clomid isn't working again. Although, I don't remember getting +OPK close to taking Clomid when I was TTC my daughter. Who knows. I'm not peeing on anything again until at least CD9. I don't want to waste my sticks!

No not yet trying to wait until Memorial Day.

I was wondering the same about kmr

I've not got any test yet I might get a pack and take them with me along with tampons and clomid. :s no sign of af. Last month I had pos opk eve of day 15 had a 28 day cycle. Had period exactly 14 days later so today is cd 28 for me but this cycle got opk on morning of day 13. So my af should have been here yesterday. Acc to opk timeframe. So I could be 13-15 dpo today. Going to test on holiday if I don't get af. Thinking of everyone. Will check in before I go and update any news x thank you for support.

Eve of day 14 last cycle not day 15 but it was pos like at late eve. But still af was here in morning of 14 days past first pos opk. This cycle I had pos on cd 13 at 10am and today is 15 days past pos opk. So do I count myself as late now?? Going to get some llyod chemist tests because they were good when I used them before. I also used them to check hcg after mc. They seemed good. I woke up last night in hot flush. My feet were on fire. I throw the quilts off myself. My boobs feel about the same since opk. Hurt by evening. I felt faint twice last night. And big sick yesterday but not sure if it was just cos I was upset about tests. Trying to think positive x

Hi buddie!. Long time no see, I am so sorry for not coming to check on you earlier. But here I am catching up the latest news. I hope the next cycle will be your cycle!, I will be coming more frequently so keep positive, so in this cycle are you planning to do an scan after the +opk?

Baby dust for all ladies in this TTC with clomid! :hugs:

Hi Ladies id love to join your group...im on cycle #2 clomid, i conceived first month last month but sadly miscarried at 5 weeks again....I say again because that was my 4th loss all at 5 weeks, but this week i finally got some answers!!! i have elevated t cells which attacks pregnancy from the begining!! So im now on 10mg Prednisone daily so to suppress my immune system so when i get pregnant it doesnt see the pregnancy as a foreign object AGAIN....So im hoping that this month we get lucky again im on CD5 and i started taking my clomid on CD2-6...im also on asprin 100mg daily and progesterone from ovulation..I also need to mention that i have a baby girl whos 2, she was conceived first try with no complications!!! But the last 17 months for us have been so hard heres hoping its going to get alot easier.....Good luck to all you ladies xxxx

Welcome Kezmama and Lillianita!!!!:happydance:

4 More days until I will test!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Clomid question for you ladies. I'm currently on my 5th cycle of clomid. The first 4 months I took it cd5-9, this cycle I took it 3-7. Anyone have good luck when switching the days? I'm currently on cd18, and on my 4th day of positive OPKs, my temp hasn't risen like it should once ovulation occurs. I've been 97.6 and the last 2 days 97.9, today I have severe left side pain, the worst since being on Clomid, is that a good sign or bad sign? I'm worried I skrewed up my cycle switching the days I took the clomid.

Well AF has officially started. Counting yesterday as cd 1 bc was light flow all day and how today is bringt red and heavier. Plan to take clomid 3-7 again for round #2. Hope it works to shorten my cycle and makes me O earlier bc the first round made me O a few days later and AF started a few days later. So very much hoping for a June BFP!

Babywish411 Im sorry I don't know much about clomid yet. Maybe some of the other ladies will have some good thoughts for u.

I have a Clomid question for you ladies. I'm currently on my 5th cycle of clomid. The first 4 months I took it cd5-9, this cycle I took it 3-7. Anyone have good luck when switching the days? I'm currently on cd18, and on my 4th day of positive OPKs, my temp hasn't risen like it should once ovulation occurs. I've been 97.6 and the last 2 days 97.9, today I have severe left side pain, the worst since being on Clomid, is that a good sign or bad sign? I'm worried I skrewed up my cycle switching the days I took the clomid.

My doctor recommended switching me to 3-7 due to the chance of having more follicles mature. On my first cycle of Clomid I tempted and I knew the exact dat that I ovulated b/c of my temp change and my temp rise. this month I did not temp b/c I had misplaced my device and just found it a few days ago. Shame on me!!!!!!:dohh: I was hurting so bad last month when I was on Clomid, but this month the only side effects I had were night sweats and hot flashes. This is my 2nd round. Have the doctor verified that you have been ovulating by your progesterone levels?:thumbup:

Hi buddie!. Long time no see, I am so sorry for not coming to check on you earlier. But here I am catching up the latest news. I hope the next cycle will be your cycle!, I will be coming more frequently so keep positive, so in this cycle are you planning to do an scan after the +opk?

Baby dust for all ladies in this TTC with clomid! :hugs:

I hope I will get good news this cycle, too! I decided to take my Clomid CD2-6 this time and I will make sure I am 7DPO when I have my progesterone level checked. I'm just very frustrated that they weren't taking into account I was only 3DPO last cycle when I had it checked. So I really don't know if I ovulated or not. :shrug:
I'm feeling very positive about this cycle, though....FX

Hi Ladies id love to join your group...im on cycle #2 clomid, i conceived first month last month but sadly miscarried at 5 weeks again....I say again because that was my 4th loss all at 5 weeks, but this week i finally got some answers!!! i have elevated t cells which attacks pregnancy from the begining!! So im now on 10mg Prednisone daily so to suppress my immune system so when i get pregnant it doesnt see the pregnancy as a foreign object AGAIN....So im hoping that this month we get lucky again im on CD5 and i started taking my clomid on CD2-6...im also on asprin 100mg daily and progesterone from ovulation..I also need to mention that i have a baby girl whos 2, she was conceived first try with no complications!!! But the last 17 months for us have been so hard heres hoping its going to get alot easier.....Good luck to all you ladies xxxx

Welcome!!! And I am glad they figured out what was going on! FX you get BFP this month!!

I took it CD3-7 when I got BFP with daughter. I took it CD3-7 the first 2 cycles this time and for the third one I decided to switch it up. I really don't think it's going to hurt anything. I've seen ladies on here whose doctors have had them start taking it on CD1-5. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference or not, so I figured I'd give it a try and see if it changes my luck a little! FX for yoU!

Well AF has officially started. Counting yesterday as cd 1 bc was light flow all day and how today is bringt red and heavier. Plan to take clomid 3-7 again for round #2. Hope it works to shorten my cycle and makes me O earlier bc the first round made me O a few days later and AF started a few days later. So very much hoping for a June BFP!

I'm sorry about AF! And I do hope it doesn't make you O late again. FX for you too!

AFM - I am CD5 and still have a little bit of AF on & off. I haven't had to use a tampon today, just pantiliners so I'm hoping tomorrow she'll be all gone :thumbup:
I take my last dose of Clomid 150mg tomorrow :happydance:
I'm over all of these hot flashes! That seems to be the only thing that has been bothering me. So...now I just wait patiently for the next few days to pass. :haha:

My only experience is last month when I took 50mg clomid cd2-6... Ovulated cd14... Bd cd10 through to cd15 !! No monitoring and we got pregnant!!! Sadly I miscarried but we found out that because I have elevated T cells which I know take prednisone for..so fingers crossed we get pregnant again quickly, it was my 4th miscarriage :)

Af here 😥 I give up on those tests. Never using them again. Ever. :(. Cd1. Back to the beginning again :/ round 3. Disheartened.

Oh OoOo how awful for you! Im so sorry hun!

I hate them too i had lines on them this month just after AF but i know they can be okay for some people xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->