Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thank you x I'm off on holiday today so I or that to look forward to. I'm starting clomid tomorrow cd2. One thing I'm not doing this cycle is I am not testing before af is due. I will prob use opks. But that's it. Be back in a week. Goodluck to you all trying xx

Good luck oooo! I'm not sure if I'm even going to use opks this month we'll see. What do u ladies recommend using? I have been using the smiley digitals but they're expensive and we're going on 9months so thinking about get a larger amount of the cheapies for a better price.

Af here �� I give up on those tests. Never using them again. Ever. :(. Cd1. Back to the beginning again :/ round 3. Disheartened.

Don't give up OoOo. I believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe it'll take the 3rd time to be the charm.:hugs:

Thank you x I'm off on holiday today so I or that to look forward to. I'm starting clomid tomorrow cd2. One thing I'm not doing this cycle is I am not testing before af is due. I will prob use opks. But that's it. Be back in a week. Goodluck to you all trying xx

We will miss you and don't forget about us when you return!!!!!!!!!

Af here �� I give up on those tests. Never using them again. Ever. :(. Cd1. Back to the beginning again :/ round 3. Disheartened.

OoOo - I'm so sorry! :hugs:
Please don't give up! I know how defeated you feel, but we're goinna get our BFPs!!!

Good luck oooo! I'm not sure if I'm even going to use opks this month we'll see. What do u ladies recommend using? I have been using the smiley digitals but they're expensive and we're going on 9months so thinking about get a larger amount of the cheapies for a better price.

I would recommend getting the cheapies. I have ordered them from early-pregnancy-tests.com and gotten a pretty good deal. Last cycle I ordered some from clinicalguardga store on ebay and they were great andreal cheap. This time I ordered some early-pregnancy-test.com ones again but ordered them through ebay because the were a little cheaper that way. :haha:

AFM - I am CD6. AF has stopped. :happydance:
So in a couple more days I will start using my OPKs. I HATE WAITING!!!!

Everyones been quiet! I hope your all okay. I have an update! I think my eggo is preggo! Its early days im 9dpo but what do you think?

Attachments

• photo (13) tweak2.jpg
    photo (13) tweak2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
Everyones been quiet! I hope your all okay. I have an update! I think my eggo is preggo! Its early days im 9dpo but what do you think?

I definitely see a line! !! Woohoo!!! Had my progesterone levels checked today and he said that they were good but wants them higher. So if it doesn't work this month I'm going to 150. Took a test this morning with 2mu and got a bfn so I'm playing the waiting game!!!!

Well I'm cd 7 today, took my last clomid a little bit ago. So far no side effects at all this time. Hoping it works better this cycle. So far my period was shorter than usual so that's a huge improvement from last time. Hope I O earlier this month too. I've decided no opks this month just going to wing it.

Oh yay I see a definate line xxx congrats and with a line looking that good I'm saying twins xxxx

So the top test is last nights test dried. The bottom 2 are this mornings tests.

Is this really it?!?! xx

Attachments

• photo (17) tweak.jpg
    photo (17) tweak.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
Well I'm cd 7 today, took my last clomid a little bit ago. So far no side effects at all this time. Hoping it works better this cycle. So far my period was shorter than usual so that's a huge improvement from last time. Hope I O earlier this month too. I've decided no opks this month just going to wing it.

Me too Ellie Bean... I get so disappointed when it doesn't work!!! Just going ot go by the calendar my Doc gave me!!!!:thumbup:

Thanks! Barbie...hopefully being more relaxed about it will help Ya get our bfps!

Help us**. Youngmama when do u plan to test with an frer or a different brand?

Oh i thought i'd already posted it here lol! I done this FRER at 9am today after a four hour hold xxx

Attachments

• photo (19).jpg
    photo (19).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 17
I def see a second line! Fingers crossed for u! Happy and healthy 9 months for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->