Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Today is cd 14 for me. Discomfort is worse today and tmi cm is wet Ewcm. We bd this morning. Yesterday and day before. Going to tomorrow cd15. Sat cd16 sun cd17 and hopefully Monday just for luck lol. Tho I think I may ov today or tomorrow going by pain. Also nipples are tingling. Don't feel body temp is up just yet tho. Goodluck to everyone. Rn mommy how are you doing xx

Bit worried about strength of cramp I'm feeling low down in my abdomen. :( also nipples sore since yesterdaycd13. That's a bit early isn't it to be getting sore boobs.

CD 3 for me today!!!!!!!!! Starting my 150 mg now today is the first day and will update on my SA as I go along. Trying to stay positive this month, but I'm sooo tired of being let down. I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason... So, with that being said HERE GOES ROUND 3 OF CLOMID!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Good luck Barbie!! Fingers crossed for you. OoOo thanks for the support. I really hope I'm actually ovulating but just later in my cycle. I'm cd 16 today. Having some ovary pains/cramps here and there. Breasts are.tender so I believe I should O here soon...but who knows lol. Just hope we all get our bfps soon!!

Goodluck Jamaica sounds like you have a good chance. Are you using opks more than once a day? Hope you get your positive soon xx[/QUOTE

Only using opks once a day, but I have pcos show it lh most of the time.

Ellie hopefully we will be testing about the same time. My pains and sore breasts make me think I may have ovulated today and if not definetly tomorrow. Might count Saturday as 1dpo. What do you think?
Goodluck Barbie. I know how defeated you feel. Hugs. Goodluck Jamaica x

I'm on day 2 as well and start Clomid 50mg tomorrow. U/S on the 17th. This my first time ever on meds. Anyone know at what point will I be able to ask for the IUI treatment w/Trigger shot? I hear it helps your chances.

No idea sorry. I'm on a 3rd cycle of clomid. No mention of iui yet. And I'm ovulating so I guess I would t get a trigger shot. Hope someone can help you

Thanks for that! I'll just see what they say. Hopefully Im in a good place when I go and able to do it w/out anything else.

How are you getting on Ellie. In cd15. I was in a lot of pain yesterday hurt to sit down, cough, and walk. :( feel so sore and bruised. Today it still hurts but not as severe though its early I suppose it could get worse as day goes on. We bd today df is on earlys so I been waking him up lol. Managed to bd since Tuesday. Cd12 through to today cd15. I think I ovulated already due to severe pains yesterday. But will bd over weekend just incase :). I think I am counting today as 1dpo. Unless pains get worse then ill count from tomorrow.

Pains are a really good sign of strong eggs and a good ovulation xxxx

Day two of 150 mg... Had a headache after 20 min of taking pills yesterday:cry:. I did better tho with the mood swings as I thought yesterday. Just took another three pills a min ago. O yeah and had hot flashes as well and could not sleep well last night. AF is still here so we are having a long chat about not coming next month b/c I want a bean!!!!! A sticky little bean!!!!!:happydance:

Thanks Kez I hope so I've really been in a lot of pain. Today it's eased off so I think I can count today as 1 dpo. X

Day two of 150 mg... Had a headache after 20 min of taking pills yesterday:cry:. I did better tho with the mood swings as I thought yesterday. Just took another three pills a min ago. O yeah and had hot flashes as well and could not sleep well last night. AF is still here so we are having a long chat about not coming next month b/c I want a bean!!!!! A sticky little bean!!!!!:happydance:

Goodluck Barbie. I too had hot flashes and I took 150mg. Though this time I have had severe crampy ovulation pain so much so it hurt to walk sit stand cough or bd. hoping that means something good cos it was really painful. Hope this is our month.

OoOo the month i fell on clomid i had really bad O pains. Couldn't sit or walk or anything. Hope its the same for you! xx

Goodluck Barbie. I too had hot flashes and I took 150mg. Though this time I have had severe crampy ovulation pain so much so it hurt to walk sit stand cough or bd. hoping that means something good cos it was really painful. Hope this is our month.

I hope so too!!! Did you use opks?

No I decided not too. I'm pretty sure it was yesterday. Going to get day 21 bloods done tho. Last month progesterone was 56 on 100 mg clomid. So hoping for good results x still got sore nipples today and yesterday :s

Thank you young. I hope I get a bfp. Fingers crossed

Well I finally got my + opk bd this morning and of course it falls on a weekend when I work the 36 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->