Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Sounds promising OoOo! Fxed for you!! I'm cd17 today still have some cramps still don't think I've Oed yet bc no severe pains hoping soon tho. I'm starting to feel bloated so hoping soon I'll feel it.

Sounds good Ellie. Great news Jamaica. Sorry about you having to work x

I'm cd 16 today. Thought the pain had gone until we bd this morning. Ouch!! But I can walk now with no pain. Even driving hurt ESP speed bumps. Hoping I've covered it we bd days 12-16. Might bd tomorrow and Monday just for luck hehe. Then cross everything :) have a good weekend girls x

Well my ob/gyn did the US but he doesn't think I'm ovulating bc no signs of O on the US today. Feeling discouraged. He wants to increase my clomid to 100mg.

I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe you'll just ovulate later & it's not showing up yet? I don't know how that works. FX for you!

Don't feel down, I have to start on 150 mg Thursday, AF showed her face while I was shopping at Wal-Mart

I'm sorry BlackBarbie! I am keeping FX for a BFP this cycle!

So I had ultrasound on monday that showed I had 2 good follies. CD16 and now still waiting to O. CD 18 and no + yet, but we have been bding alot xause I went to the store and bought all kinds od sexy undies.

That's great news!!! You know, I didn't get +OPK until late this cycle. I got mine on CD18 & CD19. (I think) I just know it was a couple days later than last time. I'm on 150mg this cycle so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I honestly thought it would make me O earlier, not later. Have you gotten a +OPK yet?? How many times a day were you testing?

AFM....Sorry I haven't been around. Everyone in my household went through a nasty stomach bug over the past couple of weeks. And once we recovered we've just been busy.
I think I O'd the other day. Thursday will be 7DPO for me and that is when I plan to have my bloodwork done even though it will be CD 26 for me. My ticker is wrong because I O'd later. I think I'm only 2 DPO. :shrug:
I honestly don't know. I'm worried that I am getting bloodwork done on wrong day because I don't know exactly when I O'd and I know CD21 bloodwork wouldn't be accurate. I am beginning to hate this!

RNMommy , So last month with 50mg I o'd on CD19 and this month 100mg o'd on CD21 (today). I only opk once a day. I didn't opk for the last 10 years though so it is very new to me.

I am hoping to leave work for a few hours and go home for some bding!!!!!

Well starting to have tenderness and swollen feelings in lower abdomen/ovary area so keeping fingers crossed that means O is right around the corner.

I was boiling last night I can feel a definite thermal change. Last night took my bra off and my boobs really hurt and ache. For day before pains and pain of severe pains u had sore nipples tho not too bad. But yesterday night was definite boob pain. I'm reckoning I ovulated Friday that's when the severe pain had eased. So today Sunday I am likely 2dpo. And so it begins!!! Hope you all get better soon rn mommy xx

Managed to bd this morning too but that still hurts even tho we are gentle. Sorry tmi. Bit worried about the pain when bding as last month it wasn't this sore this long. Boobs really ache today too. X

It might be a good sign hun! It hurt when i BD too! Must of released a super eggy! x

Still hurts to bad today cd18 just for luck lol. Progesterone hopefully being checked Thursday. How's everyone doing x

I know that's what I'll be like young if I get a bfp. After two losses one at 6 weeks and one at 11 weeks I will be really worried :( are you having a early scan. Are you in uk. X

Yeah im paying for a private early scan. Yeah im in the uk. Its always a worry i think hun. Im not gunna feel safe until both my babies are 30 years old haha! x

I've made an appointment with dr next week to get my progesterone results. Today is cd 18. My boobs really hurt. But I've had this in previous cycles so probably just is my progesterone rising. I feel warmer. I also keep getting a stich like pain when I get up from sitting in sofa. Not sure what that's about. I'm probably only about 3dpo at a guess. It's going to be a long wait. I've got no hpts as got disappointed by Evaps on ics last cycles so I haven't bought any. I'm due af 21st June. I am hoping to just buy a branded hpt a day or so before.

Wish I could test on Father's Day :( but that will only be cd24. Boooooo

I was thinking the same about wanting to test for fathers day, but that would only be CD 13 for me and Ovulation might not have even came by then... I took my last Clomid pill this morning. the headaches were the worst. I had a headache after every pill after about 15 min after taking them. My ovaries are aching so hopefully the eggies are growing!!! I'm super estatic about this go round for some reason!!! I guess b/c my #'s were good, but the 150mg may make them higher.:happydance: I started BD'ing this past Sunday and every other day after that until I get my + smiley face then I will BD every day for the next three days!!! Will start testing this Friday!!! So ready to start on my family!!!!!! CD 7 for me!!!! Also, going to use the pillow method so I can help the spermies make way to the right spot!!!!:blush: READY TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT 10 days have in store as a person is suppose to ovulate within 5-10 days after taking the last pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->