Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hi Ladies! Sorry I haven't been on here, it's been really busy in my house lately.

Youngmamattc - CONGRATS!!!! That is super exciting! I am so happy for you! When are you planning your first doctor visit?

As for me...CD 13 and no positive OPK yet. I'm guessing if its like the other cycles I should get one in the next couple of days. I went and got some Preseed for this cycle. Fingers crossed for a BFP!

I'm on my phone right now, but I'll check back in later and catch up.

Youngmamattc - CONGRATS!!!! That is super exciting! I am so happy for you! When are you planning your first doctor visit?

I honestly have no idea, Im going to ring up and book in with the midwife on monday when AF is officially one day late lol xx

I am between 12-13 DPO today so I will be testing when i get home today. Didn't have a test this morning... Been crampy and didn't feel to good last night so either AF is on her way or my eggy is making me sick. We shall see!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back home. Congrats young. Still feelin a bit sorry for myself. Had a nice holiday. Had a talk with df who thinks we should just give up cos the clomid isn't workin tried explaining that it has worked in making me ovulate but that just equals our chance of conceiving like a normal couple. He wants us just to give up. I'm heartbroken. He said we can try this month cos I'd taken my tablet of clomid the day before he said this. All I can do is cry. I've told him I'm goin to carry on with tablets and testing because I don't want to give up. He says we can just go back to normal and if it happens naturally that's ok but he doesn't understand I am only ovulating on clomid so if I give up those I have no chance. He says he wants a baby but we've been through so much and what if we have another mc etc. he said were trying this month an that's it. I'm cd 10 today. Feeling un hopeful. I mean what's the point. 3rd round no bfp and a df who's heart isn't in it. :( so much hurt that I don't even feel like trying. He'll probably moan when I pester him about sex for the next few days. :(

Oh OoOo im so sorry hun! I'd scream if DH said that to me! Hopefully he changes his mind for you hun. Good luck for this month i'll be keeping everything crossed for you! xx

I feel like screaming. He even said its my fault I can't have babies anymore. I cried and explained I did ovulate this month gone and just didn't get caught. He then said I must be blaming him. I don't think I should even bother him for sex this week. No point really.

OoOo I'm so sorry you have to put up with that from your DH, it's hard enough when your trying without horrible comments :(( don't give up its so worth it in the end xxx good luck this month xxx

OoOo I am so sorry to hear that. I am in the same boat as you are. DH does not want to try anymore. he says that if it happens it was ment to be but I don't ovulate with out clomid either.

Exactly I don't understand why they don't realise that if we don't try clomid then we have no chance. My df is now refusing to do semen analysis cos he knows my new fertility dr will not give anymore clomid until his test is done. I've been through so many tests and invasive at that and he can't even do 1 sample. I'm so upset. I've text him today cos I took clomid this month so I was trying to tell him I'm fertile this week. He's just ignored me. I've been through mc and d&cs and all that means nothing. :(

Cd11 today. Not got any opks so just going by pains and cm. no signs yet.

ooOO I am so sorry to hear about that!!! :hugs: This is a trying time for us all, IDK why TTC is so hard for those who really and truly want mmore kids!!

I was suppose to start my cycle on 6/1/13, but it has not shown yet, I hope it hurry and come so I can get Cycle 3 150 mg over with.:nope: I took a dollar pregnancy test and it was negative so I think I am out for this cycle. If it's true that Clomid makes you ovulate 5-10 days after the last pill then that means I would have ovulated around 5/13/13-5/18/13 going on that alone. If I calculate by my average CD length which is 33 days then I would have ovulated on 5/20/13-5/25/13 so IDK, just waiting on come information to help ease the waiting...

What do ya'll think???????:cry:

OoOo that's too bad that he's being like that. hang in there! Imcd 13 today waiting to O. Just going by s/s and bding every otherday. Youngmamttc what was ur trick for getting a bfp?

I text him today saying exactly what I think. I can't say it in person cos I always cry and can never get it out. He says he didn't realise how upset I was and that he thought he had to have loads more tests he now says he will do sample as he now understands clomid is making me ovulate and that we just have to hang in there for our lucky month. So got to rebook to do sample and keep trying I guess. But I feel co of all this upset that my heart isn't in it. I also did something stupid this month I took 50mg extra cos df said tho would be our last try so for this month I have taken 150mg clomid instead of 100mg. I did ovulate on 100 with prog of 56. I just thought the extra tablet might make more than one egg and a bit better chances. I know it's stupid but I was upset and didn't know which way was up. So we are carrying on trying. I'm expecting to ov from cd13 as I've had opks go positive cd14 and cd13 these past few months. Going to start bding tonight through to Tuesday which will be cd 18. Thank you for all your kind messages. I've been a mess today. I wish I could say it all out loud but I can never get the words out for tears

Barbie both my cycles I ovulated 6 days after my clomid. Maybe you are preggers. Fingers crossed for you xx

Cd 12 achy uterus tender feeling has started today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->