Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I did the SMEP and used conceive plus (bit like preseed) Every other time we BD. I kept pillows under my bum for 30-60 minutes after every time we BD too :) xxx

Hi young I am thinking of try that. I bd cd 10 and this morning cd12. What day should I bd now ? As I got opk cd13 last cycle so not sure whether to bd tomorrow cd13 and 14. Or wait til cd14 and miss tomorrow. Got no opks. But last two months got pos on cd14 and cd13. Had 28 day cycles. So I'm thinking I'd get pos tomorrow. My uterus has started hurting. So if I say my pos tomorrow would you bd 3 days in row or still do cd 10, 12, 14, 15,16, 17or cd 10, 12, 13, 14,15,16,17. Maybe baby app says to bd until Monday next week. With Thursday cd14 marked as likely ov.

you bd every other day and then for 3 nights in a row once you get a + opk, then you miss a day and do it once more for luck. So id do the 3 nights as soon as i got a +opk. If you can see my chart i marked down when i bd, i think i got + on CD13 so ended up BD 12,13,14,15.

Ah ok thanks that seems to match my cycle and my pos opk is likely to be tomorrow. Got very similar pain so I'm going to do same as you. Three days and keep everything crossed. :)

My cervix has gone right up can't reach it. Might run to tesco a get pack ov tests just so I can see if I get a pos today or tomorrow. Could be as early as today.

Just checked cm. tmi. But all previous months its been watery. This month it is very stretchy like jelly. Today my cervix has gone really high. Never had this jelly stretchy cm it stretched atleast 5-7 cm. did bd this morning so going to bd tomorrow morning aswell and for the rest if week through til Monday if I can. Feeling a but excited

Going on CD 34 for me with no AF:nope:... April my cycle started on April 1st (April fools bad joke on me!!!:dohh:) as it was 30 days in that month, May it started on May 2 which had 31 days in it and I have not seen the witch face yet:wacko:... Got a yeast infection and UTI yesterday (TMI IK!!!:wacko:) took some AZO's and monistat and now just still waiting on either a + pregnancy test or AF to come. So, if I was going by ovulation clomid calendar I am 17 DPO AND MY DOC DID confirm I OVULATED and if I go by my average CDs and count the last day that was possible for me to ovulate which would be through 5/20/13-5/25/13 I am 10 DPO!!! ( I went to get my progesterone checked on 5/28/13 which he said the levels show I ovulated but he wanted them higher and that's why he was putting me on 150mg... I should have tempted this cycle ... I hate I didn't!!!:shrug: :growlmad: What do you guys think from past experiences?:hugs:

MAYBE that explains why I kept getting so many +OPKs after I thought I had ovulated b/c I really hadn't until actually later...

I'm seeeling my ob/gyn right now waiting for US hopefully will show I'm getting ready to O. I've been experiencing the ovary cramps/pains since this morning which is exciting bc its 10 days earlier than last cycle. Fingers crossed we catch the egg this month.

Well my ob/gyn did the US but he doesn't think I'm ovulating bc no signs of O on the US today. Feeling discouraged. He wants to increase my clomid to 100mg.

Well my ob/gyn did the US but he doesn't think I'm ovulating bc no signs of O on the US today. Feeling discouraged. He wants to increase my clomid to 100mg.

Don't feel down, I have to start on 150 mg Thursday, AF showed her face while I was shopping at Wal-Mart

I'm sorry to hear that...thanks for ur support! I finally got my husband to agree to so the semen analysis but I'm not going to have him do it until At shows which won't be for another couple of weeks..I'm just glad he's finally agreed to it!

Hi Ellie. Seems we're going through similar. My df was refusing SA. Until I explained if he didn't do it I would not be getting any clomid. I was really upset. Sorry to hear about your US but maybe your just going to ovulate a bit later. I am hoping for you xx. What cd are you now? I'm cd13. We've bd early this morning. My tummy feels tender. :(. Hoping to carry on bding until Monday. Are you using opks Ellie? I haven't used them this month. But going by pains I'd say my opk would be positive today. It was last month in cd13. Hopefully ill be in tww soon. Don't feel so bad Ellie I know how disheartened you feel but don't give up. Xxx

I'm c15 today. I decided not to use opks this month and just bd every other day this cycle. I know men justdont get thebig picture sometimes. I hope must cycle is more regular this time and that the clomid works...its been good so far this month. Thanks OoOo glad things are going better for you.

How many days was your last one. Mines been 28days consistently. Pain this month started on day 12. Last month day 13

Last one was like 36-37 days and my period last 2 weeks. This time tho my period was only 4-5 days so much better so hopefully my cycle will be shorter this time too.

So sorry your both going through this ladies! Hope your OH's get their heads screwed on :) x

Thanks young. Hope your feeling ok and keeping well. Ellie you might ovulate late. The us may have been done too soon. Your not out keeping everything crossed. Xx

So I had ultrasound on monday that showed I had 2 good follies. C
D16 and now still waiting to O. CD 18 and no + yet, but we have been bding alot xause I went to the store and bought all kinds od sexy undies.

Goodluck Jamaica sounds like you have a good chance. Are you using opks more than once a day? Hope you get your positive soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->