Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hi, ladies!

I am new to the forum, we took a 1.5 year break (by break I mean NTNP) from TTC after a devastating loss in Feb 2012. But we are in a much better place now and feeling very optimistic!

We have a great RE and he wants this for us just as bad as we do...which makes all the difference to us!

He started me off strong with 100mg of Clomid from CD3-7. Follie scan on CD10 (yesterday) showed 2x17mm follies, 1 on each side. He instructed me to take the trigger shot this morning and DTD Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night.

if anyone has any advice for me as far as DTD sooner, please let me know--as I have read several other articles online where women have been more successful DTD earlier.

Thanks, everyone! Positive vibes and :dust: to all!

Awh sorry to hear about your loss my last loss was at 12 weeks too. It hit me really hard. Hoping you get your bfp. Your follies sound good. Have a busy weekend xx

Afm. I'm cd 21. Really sore heavy boobies. Few twinges in abdo area. Spots on my cleavage 4 off them!! Hot flushed feeling - that started today. 7 days and I'm testing x

EWCM started today. This is Day 3 after last clomid pill. Starting my clearblue smiley's tomorrow!!!:happydance: Feelinf confident!!!!
Your going to be busy all weekend hehehe xx

Future hubby already know the deal. We are actually starting today:happydance:!!! I need to go get them in the morning as you have to test with first morning urine with those. I'm excited, I really feel like the 150 helped me out. Been having some cramping as if my eggies are growing so feeling hopeful!!!:thumbup:

Getting to :sex: this weekend through all next week!!!!

Yeah I felt as positive as you this cycle 150mg deffo helped me out. The pains are more at ov but worth it if we get out bfps. Df has been a lot more cooperative. That's really helped. Glad your fiance is the same. Goodluck xx wonder how rn mommy is. Hope she is feeling better

hi!! I'm new here! This is my 2nd round of Clomid (100mg) this year. I have googled and googled looking for answers to my questions....which led me here.

So, my cd21 blood work in the past has never been above 0.5, except for the 1x I had confirmed O. This month my cd21 level was 1.1, which I know means I had not ovulated. But I believe I had just ovulated the day before of the day of cd21. My temps had been staying between 96.9-97.4 since February, even on nights I didn't get good sleep. Since cd22/23 my temps went up to 97.7 up until today it's was 98.1. I haven't had one lower temp since I had my bloodwork done. Today is cd 30. I don't know what to think of this, could I have just O'ed and that's why level was barely above 1?? I took a test and it was BFN, which I expected anyway because even if I did O, I'd only be 8/9dpo. Anyone ever been told they didn't O when they just O'd late??

I'm trying not to get my hopes up....but couldn't it have happened??

Hi and welcome. I am not sure what the levels need to be but if that cycle was medicated then that is a low level although like you said your days may be out. My prog was 56 on cd21 last month it was medicated and I did ovulate but bfn. I've had another medicated cycle this month. I'm cd 21 today no bloods but certain I did ovulate due to pains and cramps and cervical mucous. Identical to last month. Just thought no point in knowing prog as it dodnt help me get bfp last time abd caused me to stresss. Hoping for bfp next week. Maybe your doctor can go over your levels with you. Or might you be a viable candidate for the trigger shot to make you ovulate. Sorry I couldn't really help

I'm not sure. I know my Dr told me I wasnt getting ready to O on cd14 when he did my scan but I'm positive I did O I was just late. I haven't had any blood levels Decker so far bc I don't have regular cycles yet.

I know with that level I didn't O on time, just hoping I did o late.

Can I have a bbt shift like this that lasts 8 days (so far) and not O??? Isn't O'ing a requirement for bbt rise???

Yes it's usually a temp rise occurs following ovulation. Probably you ovulated later than the blood test xxx I think that's happened to a few ladies I've seen on here x

Good morning ladies! So I had one opk left and decided to use it today on cd24 and what do u know I got a smiley face! I'm pretty excited and plan to bd everyday this weekend! How is everyone doing?

Happy Friday, ladies!

That's great to hear, Ellie! You're going to be just as busy as I am this weekend! :sex:

24 hours after my trigger shot yesterday morning, my OPK is coming back negative. My RE told me to DTD Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night...so I am hoping to get a different reading on my OPK tonight so I won't feel like we are wasting what my DH has been saving for me :winkwink:

Heres to lots of strong and healthy :spermy:

Yeah I felt as positive as you this cycle 150mg deffo helped me out. The pains are more at ov but worth it if we get out bfps. Df has been a lot more cooperative. That's really helped. Glad your fiance is the same. Goodluck xx wonder how rn mommy is. Hope she is feeling better

What day did you ovulate with the 150mg?

Did my first clearblue smiley this morning, no O:) yet. So, I'm going to keep testing throughout the weekend!!! There are only ten in the packet so hopefully I have my smiley before 6/23/13 which would be CD 20 for me!!!:happydance: Ovulation for me is suppose to happen 6/15/13-6/20/13. So wish me luck. Spoke with my doctor and he told me to make sure I do not DTD every day b/c that does not give the man sperm time enough to mature. He said the ONLY days I should :sex: two days in a row is when i receive my high LH surge which is the day that I get my still smiley!!! So, Me and DF :sex: 9/9, 9/11, yesterday and will EOD until my still smiley!!!:happydance:

[/QUOTE]

What day did you ovulate with the 150mg?[/QUOTE]

Cd 12/13 Barbie xx

What day did you ovulate with the 150mg?[/QUOTE]

Cd 12/13 Barbie xx[/QUOTE]

Okay, and how long are your cycles? That's early. I think myu last time with 100mg I ovulated on 17/18

What day did you ovulate with the 150mg?

Cd 12/13 Barbie xx[/QUOTE]

Okay, and how long are your cycles? That's early. I think myu last time with 100mg I ovulated on 17/18[/QUOTE]

28 day cycles. For all rounds of clomid. First cycle I took it days 4-8 and ov cd 15-16.
Second round I took it cd 2-6. Ov cd 14
This round 2-6 ov cd 12-13xx

Always tends to be 6-7 days after my last clomid pill. Hope that helps hun. Goodluck for weekend hope you get your smiley in the morning xx

Good luck Barbie! We've been trying to dtd every other day. Sometimes we're naughty and dtd 2 days in a row and then take a day of and then go back to every other day just depends lol. We dtd Tues and wed and then did not bd yesterday so plan to bd tonight tom and Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->