Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Rn mommy stalking for an update. I see lines on all of them tests!

OoOo- How are you hun? Feeling any better today? When will you be testing?

I'm ok thanks young. I'm testing Thursday. Can't afford a decent one til then and don't want to get upset by Evaps. I have achy boons and hot flush and hot legs and feet at night in bed. Last time I got bfp I had this. Doubt it's my lucky month tho :(

I see a line as well!!!! I got a blinking smiley this morning. My temps are doing something weird this month. I know estrogen makes it lower but it had never been this low before. Take a look!!

Congrats on your bfp!!!!:thumbup::happydance:Screenshot_2013-06-17-06-40-09.jpg

Screenshot_2013-06-17-06-39-58.jpg

This is my FRER from this morning. Third morning see, 1 hr hold. Pic taken at one minute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
This is exciting!!! Have they give you your bloods yet xxx

Pic at 3 minutes untweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
I am supposed to hear back from doctors office today with my 7dpo progesterone results. I'm going to ask them when they want me to come in. I'm very curious to see what the prog results are. Watch them tell me I didn't ovulate :rofl:

Lol you so deserve this. Are you going to get betas done? Or get a digi too so excited for you xx

You so deserve it too!! I'm praying for your BFP!
I am definitely going to request betas as soon as they'll bring me in for them. I'm debating getting a digi. My hubby is having a hard time believing the lines. I guess in his mind they're supposed to be dark right away. :haha:

They are good lines for 10-11dpo. Maybe wait for digi. Try a blue dye for kicks lol. When I was pregnant they gave me bright blue lines xxx

I'm just hoping to be surprised Thursday when I can buy a test. Who knows I might be lucky.

You so deserve it too!! I'm praying for your BFP!
I am definitely going to request betas as soon as they'll bring me in for them. I'm debating getting a digi. My hubby is having a hard time believing the lines. I guess in his mind they're supposed to be dark right away. :haha:

If I get a bfp my due day would be feb 28th!!!! We could be bunp buddies I hope I do xx

I also think I see a line on the bottom test. How many dpo are u?

I am 11dpo today. I called docs office. Progesterone was 7.3 at 7dpo. They called me in script for vaginal progesterone capsules that I start tonight. I went and had a progesterone and beta done this morning with a redraw on Wednesday then an apt with doc on Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed everything goes ok.
The bottom one is my test from right before I went to the doctors office.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
I caved and bought more tests when I picked up my prescription. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.