Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

How are you feeling OoOo?

Ellie did you get your + okp?

Good luck barbie

I so hate the tww and the cramps this time from the progestrone are killer.

Yes I got it this morning finally on cd 24!

Ellie Bean I keep asking you questions and you never respond. .. :).. How many days after your last clomid pill do you get your smiley? And do you have the advanced ovulation smiley or just the regular smiley?

woohooo Ellie!!!!!!!!!!!! lots and lots of BDing.

Barbie I took 100mg clomid on day 3-7 and o'ed on CD 21.

Barbie I'm so sorry I didn't respond! Since I started the clomid I've been getting my smiley on cd 24 so that's about 17days after my last clomid pill. I just have the regular smiley opks not the advanced. I think I answered everything. Let me know if I didn't. Sorry again!

Barbie I'm so sorry I didn't respond! Since I started the clomid I've been getting my smiley on cd 24 so that's about 17days after my last clomid pill. I just have the regular smiley opks not the advanced. I think I answered everything. Let me know if I didn't. Sorry again!

I was just wondering I know they some people don't ovulate exactly 5- 10 days afterwards.

My sides are hurting so bad I need some pain medicine! Tylenol is not helping any!!!

That stinks Barbie! Ya so far with the clomid I've gotten my positive opk 17 days after my last clomid pill. This is only my second cycle with clomid but pretty consistent. I'm now in the tww so I'm really hoping we get our bfp this month! If we don't get our bfp then next cycle I'll start taking clomid 100mg cd 3-7.

Hi ladies! I think I may have gotten my first BFP! What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
I see it on the bottom test !! Did you have your bloods tested again this month. Goodluck rn mommy xx

I was supposed to get my progesterone results on Friday but they weren't ready, I'll get them tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
My ticker is still wrong...I'm only 9-10DPO

That second test I see it a bit more. Pray it's your bfp xxx fingers crossed

I wanted to test today I'm 9/10dpo but couldn't deal with a bfn. Today is the date I lost our baby last year. Feeling so sad and heartbroken. Today would have been my finance first Father's Day. All I've done is cry. :(. Hope I get my bfp otherwise I'm going to feel worse. This is the wrong month don't think ill handle failing and letting my df down.

I'm sorry to hear that. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
I've taken about 4 of those OSOM tests and all have those faint lines. I looked at my ones again from yesterday and they're stark white! So I'm guessing this is good. I will update with FRER in the morning. I wish I had some more of my cheapie ICs left. LOL!

I was going to say have you done any more tests lol goodluck for your frer hoping you get a good line. Going by second test I think you will xxx

I was rummaging through my bathroom cabinet and found an Answer test left over from last cycle! Couldn't help myself, so I peed on it. :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
I can see a line!!!! Are you doing the frer still? Exciting fingers crossed for you xx

I'm cd25. Can't find any tests in my drawer and can't afford any until Thursday. So no way I can test. Ha that will stop me for sure lol. Boobs are achy. This usually happens to me. And when I go to bed take bra off it stops. But I feel bruised All night for last two days and today. I've had hot flushes. That's my only news. :( wish I had more. :( goodluck anyone testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->