Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Just curious how much clomid were u taking this cycle Rnmommy?

I still haven't been able to test yet :( can't really afford a dear one and don't want to get fooled by cheapies

Has anyone used asda or tesco own make hpts. Maybe I can afford one of those?? Are they any good. Or do you think I should wait til Thursday to get a good one xx

I'm in the states so we don't have those here but a lot of the ladies on this site use them and seem to like them.

Thanks hun I might try and get one tomorrow.

I used asda with DD and found them to be great. Have heard good reviews on them too hun xx

Is hubby believing it more now. That last test before docs is really clear. Are you thinking of digi still. So pleased you got your bfp xxx

Thank you young ill give them a try tomorrow xx

I don't think I'm gonna do the digi now that I had the bloodwork drawn already.
I don't think it has set in for him yet, and honestly I'm still a little shocked. Especially now that I know how low my progesterone was.
I'm just praying for good numbers on my tests.

Good luck RNMommy. Fingers crossed for u! When do u start the progesterone?

Thank you! I start the progesterone tonight.

Congrats RNMommy xxx
AF started today so I'm starting 100mg clomid tomorrow 3rd cycle for me, although we conconcieved but miscarried first cycle...

Congrats RNmommy! how many rounds of clomid did you do? I just started my first round, I just took my last day of clomid (day 3-7). I'm going in to check my follicles on thursday. So here we go...

I'm cd26. And I feel a bit sick. Probably isn't anything but I haven't had it before. I also think I have start of uti. Weeing lots of little bits that feels like permanent urge to wee and feels like stinging slightly maybe cystitis ?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->