Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Blackbarbie - fingers crossed! Can't wait tip Tuesday!

Ellie Bean - have you tested???? We wanna see a pic! Any more spotting?

As for me.... Just (not so patiently) awaiting my July 19th appt for my ultrasound. I have bloodwork scheduled for next Wednesday. I'm wondering if I could talk my doc into doing the ultrasound next week. I'll be 6 weeks and my HCG is high enough. I Hate Waiting!!!!

Rn mommy I bet you can't hardly wait!!!

Sorry so late in checking in. I'm out AF showed in full force this morning so starting 100mg of clomid tomorrow hoping it works this time

So sorry Ellie.

I started 100mg today.

OoOo I hope everything is okay and dh behaves.

Sorry Ellie!! :growlmad:

Blackbarbie, so excited for you!! I'm only 1dpo and already getting anxious.

Skittles2013...How have you been? Afm...I'm not all that sure, but I'm thinking I'm 1dpo just as you are. Positive opk Thursday so they didn't check me, just scheduled IUI. Went in for that yesterday, so I'd say we are close together. Good luck!!! FX for all!!

Ellie Bean...So sorry AF showed! All I want is for us all to get our BFPs. Maybe next time will be your lucky cycle. FX for you!

Thanks everyone! My ob/gyn isn't doing follicle scans yet but I had the pos opk and the ovulation pains on cd 24. DH is doing his SA on Friday so I'm excited to get the result of that.

MsBee, I didn't realize you did IUI, we had to :sex: for the past few days. I gotta say, that guanefenesin works!:thumbup:

Good luck! love being your cycle buddy :)

Skittles2013...Yeah, I wanted the IUI so they scheduled it. I also used that stuff along with softcups and pre-seed. According to FF I ovulated on the same day I got my positive opk which was Thursday, sucks cause the IUI was Friday, but we did BD Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today so I'm praying this is my lucky cycle. So today I'm supposingly 3dpo. This is going to be nerve wrecking, yet interesting since we are neck and neck. Great to have a cycle buddy. Will keep you posted. FX for you!

Hello ladies! Those of you in the two week wait...FX!!!

Ellie Bean - hope you get good news when your hubby gets his SA done.

OoOo - how's your Ed being this cycle?

As for me... The nausea is starting to kick in. Blah! No vomiting yet, I hope it stays away. I can't wait til the 19th!!! I wish they'd let me get it done sooner.

I've only told one person so far. We're going to wait until we have the scan to tell the rest of our family.
I want to get my daughter a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big sister" and let her wear it around the family and see if they notice. Haha!

RNMommy...Thanks! And CONGRATS to you! FX for twins...lol According to FF I'm 3dpo, so the 2ww has begun. I'm so anxious, and it stays on my mind most of the day. What did you do in your 2ww to pass time? I just don't want to over think things and set myself up for disappointment if it doesn't happen. Good luck to you!

MsBee, how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

RNMommy, are you hoping for twins? Wow

Skittles2013...I've been having cramps on and off all day, mainly on the left side and I took a nap today which isn't something I normally do. Praying those are good signs. What about you?

Skittles2013...I've been having cramps on and off all day, mainly on the left side and I took a nap today which isn't something I normally do. Praying those are good signs. What about you?

those sound like great signs!:thumbup: I have been exhausted! But then it's a little hard to tell b/c DS has not been sleeping well, waking up before 6 am! I'm usually a barrel of energy though and today, I was a basket case. Also, I've been really gassy. LOL, not sure if that's even a symptom.

Skittles2013...I think those could possibly be signs, I've heard that being gassy is one. Hopefully we both have a BFP cycle. You have to train DS just incase you end up preggo, cause you will need your rest. I wish I wouldn't think about it as much as I do. This 2ww is going to be long! FX for you a positive cycle!

Just got back from the Doc. He states that I reacted to the Clomid 150 extremely well and that if i don't fall preggo this time he is going to keep me on 150 for next cycle!!! Me and the DF are excited and ready!!!

OAN... Just got throught taking pictures of the Pavillion where our wedding will be held. It's beautiful. It is over a lake and the surroundings are just beautiful!!! Hopefully we can make our announcement at the WEDDING!!!!! Taking a test in the morning and another Saturday!!!:happydance:

I'm cd4 today. Started clomid 100mg yesterday. Noticed maybe a couple hot flashes so far otherwise nothing. I spoke to my obgyn 's office and they're supposed to be sending the order for dh SA. Nothing else exciting here lol. Good luck everyone!

Hi all. I've been away but still reading posts. Hope your all well. Df is being supportive today no mention of doing SA yet. Think we're going to just see what these next few months bring before taking investigations further. We've joined the gym together. Something else to focus on. Anyway last night I had neg opk but at 8am I had a blaring opk. So must have started surge in the night as usually for me I get a slight dark then blaring. Then a day of blaring then fades out. I bd this morning and hoping to for next few days too. Not putting too much stress on myself. Today is first day we bd instead of going from cd 10 to 20.we did bd on cd 8 but then relaxed until today I'm cd 13 today. So hoping that helps Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->