Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

It's so nice that your still on our board rnmommy. :). Glad your pregnancy is going well. Thank you for coming back to check on us x

My surge was last night sometime after 9pm. Had a very strong opk probably darkest I've had at 8am today and now it's 7pm I still have a positive but it is getting lighter than the first positive still a fraction darker than test line. Going to bd in morning. Feeling hopeful. Dreading the tww. When would you count 1dpo? If I get a neg opk tomo or near to negative should I count from the next day.

Hello!!
Skittles - I've been super gassy since right before my BFP!

I wouldn't mind twins!!

Update. I have sharp pains in my left hand side. I've never felt them before. X

This is my first month completely tempting. It says I'm 5dpo...Anyone think I have a good chance so far, based on my charting?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
MsBee, that looks awesome!! I wish I had tempted, too. How are you feeling otherwise? and more importantly, when are you testing?

RNMommy, you should start a pregnancy journal, I'll come follow you there. Do you know if you had multiple follicles mature?

I've been really tired, and still very gassy. :growlmad:

Skittles2013...Thanks! I've been having cramps since O and today lower back pain, but it could be from the way I was laying. I think I'm testing on the 11th..Too scared to test b4 then because of the disappointment I'll have. I'm so anxious, yet nervous! I've been eating better even been eating Pineapple core, Brazil Nuts and drinking plain milk (which I hate) because ppl say it helps with implantation. I'm so scared! I just want my BFP! When are you testing? FX FOR YOU!!!

My doc didn't do follicle scans so I don't know how many there were. And if I wouldn't have told them I got a BFP, they probably would have told me I didn't ovulate again just based on my progesterone. I wish they would have done scans though, that's something that would have been nice to know before the dreaded tww! Haha!

My doc didn't do follicle scans so I don't know how many there were. And if I wouldn't have told them I got a BFP, they probably would have told me I didn't ovulate again just based on my progesterone. I wish they would have done scans though, that's something that would have been nice to know before the dreaded tww! Haha!

oh so they check your progesterone and thought you didn't ovulate? LOL!

It's crazy, right? Cycle 1 at 50mg my progesterone was 8.8. They said I didn't ovulate. Cycle 2 I was bumped up to 100mg and prog was 8.4. They said I didn't ovulate. Cycle 3 I was bumped up to 150mg and progesterone was only 7.3. When I called to get my results the nurse said she would look at them and call me back. THis was a Monday. I told her I had gotten positive pregnancy test on sunday. She got the results and called me right back. Told me my prog was low so they called in the progesterone vaginal suppository to start that night. I'm sure they were surprised by my BFP! I was too. I was really ill right around the time I should have O'd. If I remember correctly we bd the day before what was probably my positive OPK and then I was sick and throwing up day of "positive" OPK. We didn't bd until late the next night. I got almost positive OPK day before I was sick and I don't remember testing the day I was sick. The next day it was back to an obvious negative. It's craziness.
I just want to hear that little heartbeat and I'll feel so much better.

Took a dip yesterday and temp back up today. Took a test yesterday morning bfn so I'm hoping I implanted late and that is what the dip was for yesterday. If temps are still high by the weekend taking another one Saturday!!!!

Screenshot_2013-07-03-07-15-52.jpg
what yall think?

It's crazy, right? Cycle 1 at 50mg my progesterone was 8.8. They said I didn't ovulate. Cycle 2 I was bumped up to 100mg and prog was 8.4. They said I didn't ovulate. Cycle 3 I was bumped up to 150mg and progesterone was only 7.3. When I called to get my results the nurse said she would look at them and call me back. THis was a Monday. I told her I had gotten positive pregnancy test on sunday. She got the results and called me right back. Told me my prog was low so they called in the progesterone vaginal suppository to start that night. I'm sure they were surprised by my BFP! I was too. I was really ill right around the time I should have O'd. If I remember correctly we bd the day before what was probably my positive OPK and then I was sick and throwing up day of "positive" OPK. We didn't bd until late the next night. I got almost positive OPK day before I was sick and I don't remember testing the day I was sick. The next day it was back to an obvious negative. It's craziness.
I just want to hear that little heartbeat and I'll feel so much better.

This gives me hope cos I didn't bd up until opk. Got a pos opk at 8am yesterday but it may have gone positive in early hours. It was really dark darkest one I've ever had so we bd at 830 am. Then again today at 8am so 24 hours after pos opk. Going to continue for maybe two more days cos I've read that ovulation can happen up 72hours after opk so I want to make sure I'm covered. I'm a bit nervous that I didn't bd before yesterday but was trying not to stress. An all other months I've bd from day 10 and no bfp so maybe my relaxed approx might help. I bd cd 13, cd14(today). First pos cd13. Tested night of cd12 and Bfn ovulation test. Do you guys think tomorrow I'd be 1 dpo??

Ps my opk is slight lighter than test line at 8am today. By tonight will probably be back to barely there at all line which is what I usually get on normal cycle days. I usually have a strong pos for 24 hours then fades out.

Just went to the bathroom and had yellowish d/c. Never had this before... Hopefully it's a good sign :happydance:

My back is hurting so I'm hoping af stay away. My breast are also very tender and heavy, but that's not new with af either so hopefully high temp tomorrow and if so I'm testing

Hello ladies I am on my day3 of 10 on provera bc I dont have natural pd. Then will start 100mg of clomid on cd 5-9 and was also put on metformin. My last round of clomid 50mg was terrible. I hope this round works.:dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies.

Hi Ladies! I'm 5 dpo today. I noticed globs of creamy CM today, not sure if that's a sign for period or BFP, or maybe both. Every morning I wake up hoping I'll be less gassy but everyday I seem to be abnormally gassy. I hope it's for a good cause b/c I am so uncomfortable. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->