Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

If you do order Fertilaid, go to there website to order it and enter the code: FERTILE when ordering and you'll be given 10% off your purchase. Your going to want to use the code because if you end up like me- with it not working only to screw up your cycles more then ever before, then your going to wish you didn't spend the money, thus feeling relieved that you saved at least 10%... lol

Ill be 12-13 dpo tomorrow so I plan to use fmu and take a pregnancy test. I took one earlier and think I see maybe the faintest line but who knows could be line eye lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Ellie.

So the Dr. called today and said another month of 100mg and if that does not work then we will switch meds.

How do I post a pic?

When you're posting a reply scroll down and click "manage attachments" and then you choose the pic to upload. Click upload and then close out the upload page. It will attach pic to your reply.

Hey ladies! So it's been a good little bit-- RNmommy dug me up and I finally read my messages.
So first of all CONGRATS RNmommy!! Woohoo! Third month was a charm for me with ds!

EllieBean-- don't take fertilaid in conjunction with clomid. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying it (I did) but not at the same time as clomid, I remember reading that was a big no no.

Oooo-- I know how you feel about stepping away! Guess that's why I've been Mia. Been trying to take my mind off of ttc.

And hello to everyone else!

Afm-- after miscarriage was awful. Got so depressed and didn't want to do anything. Don't really know what to say. Then I started af and talked with hubby about trying 100 mgs of clomid like was the plan before I got bfp. We decided to go ahead. So we have been doing the deed regular, I haven't been stressed about it. Just got positive opk this morning so we will put our all into bding and preseed and soft cups until I ovulate. But then I'm over it. Not being monitored by doc. Original doctor prescribed 6 months worth of 50 mg clomid, and after this month and the first month, I have 150 left. That's it. I'm not really stressing.

Hi Kmr. I'm so glad to see you back. Thank you for your kind words. I overheard df telling his mother about how much pressure I'm putting on myself to get pregnant. I am mad she said oh why don't you just forget about it and if it happens then great. I feel like screaming Ffs!!!! I am not ovulating on my own. I need clomid and I have to count cycle days and opk otherwise I will miss ovulation and that's a waste off taking clomid if Forget about it all like she said. I've had thyroid blood test all fsh lsg v factor throboloien bloods, chlamydia blood test progesterone Lh all everything checked. I've had ultrasound. The only thing to show up was low progesterone not ovulating which is fixed now. I want to scream at them as we should have same chance as anyone of getting pregnant now I'm ovulating which is why I'm bloody trying so hard. I am fuming about both their attitudes I just want some support when I am putting my all into having a baby. Just wait and see if it happens I hate that bloody saying.

Also df is refusing to do SA. Apparently he has no need to as we have been pregnant 4times. And he said he has a job to do he any be taking time out for tests or to do a SA. I even arranged it for when he was on lates so he could do it while at home before work and I was going to take it in. Not like he has never had a wank before. Fuming isn't the word. After 4 losses 2 d&cs. Drugs and tests he can't be bothered to do a SA and is probably scared that he has a low count otherwise he'd do it.

I'm cd 8. Feeling like whats the point. Ill try bd but I don't hold much hope.

Hey ladies! So it's been a good little bit-- RNmommy dug me up and I finally read my messages.
So first of all CONGRATS RNmommy!! Woohoo! Third month was a charm for me with ds!

EllieBean-- don't take fertilaid in conjunction with clomid. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying it (I did) but not at the same time as clomid, I remember reading that was a big no no.

Oooo-- I know how you feel about stepping away! Guess that's why I've been Mia. Been trying to take my mind off of ttc.

And hello to everyone else!

Afm-- after miscarriage was awful. Got so depressed and didn't want to do anything. Don't really know what to say. Then I started af and talked with hubby about trying 100 mgs of clomid like was the plan before I got bfp. We decided to go ahead. So we have been doing the deed regular, I haven't been stressed about it. Just got positive opk this morning so we will put our all into bding and preseed and soft cups until I ovulate. But then I'm over it. Not being monitored by doc. Original doctor prescribed 6 months worth of 50 mg clomid, and after this month and the first month, I have 150 left. That's it. I'm not really stressing.

kmr we've missed you lady!!!!

I have 3 lots of clomid left at 100mgs. I won't be able to give up until I have exhausted all of my tablets. They certainly won't give me anymore with df refusing SA. So if this month fails I only have 3 more tries and that's it. I feel so sad and depressed. :(

Don't give up OoOo....Im sure DF will come around. They always tend to get stubborn at times, but I think you guys will be ok. I pray you will and eventually get your BFP! We're here with you, and most of us are going through the same things, so you have all of our support. FX for you and for DF to get it together. Afm....Just did my ovulation test and got a positive, first EVER! Have an appointment this morning to check my lining and see if my 4 follies have grown. I'm hoping they schedule my IUI as well...Good luck to all!

Well I'm cd37 and approx 12dpo. Took a test this morning but looked negative, hard to tell tho bc our whole town had no electricity and at 6am there wasn't much sunlight to see with so who knows. I def have a line on the one from last night but think its prob an evap. Its much darker than it was last night. I'll try to get a pic uploaded later today after work. Otherwise I keep waiting and pee again tom or sat lol.

Thank you msbee. I don't mean to keep moaning but I have noone I can talk to. Thank you for listening to me

It's ok OoOo...We all go through things just at different times. I understand how you feel. Just try to be strong, I have faith things will work itself out. FX!!!

Thank you msbee. I don't mean to keep moaning but I have noone I can talk to. Thank you for listening to me

That's what we all are here for. I know I can't talk to my friends about it b/c a lot of them are at different aspect in their lives right about now. Some are single and living single lives while others would be like why are you trying to rush!?!?!?!? They just don't understand. I want to give my son a playmate so bad!!! All of my neices and nephews are much older than him and sometimes acts as if they do not want him around pesturing them. I know if he has his own sibling that he would be so happy, he would feel as if he had a big responsibility and someone to look up to him.:hugs:

Hi KMR!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!! And thank you!!

Got my blood work back...
11dpo - HCG 8. Prog 8.5
13dpo - HCG 28. Prog 8.4
20dpo - HCG 1315. Prog 13.4 (yesterday's blood work)

It's lookin good!!!!

Hi KMR!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!! And thank you!!

Got my blood work back...
11dpo - HCG 8. Prog 8.5
13dpo - HCG 28. Prog 8.4
20dpo - HCG 1315. Prog 13.4 (yesterday's blood work)

It's lookin good!!!!

How many DPO were you when you got your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"