Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Yeah, I got bfn at 9dpo.
The lines were faint at 10dpo but definitely there. Which I'm surprised because my HCG was so low at the time.

Hi KMR!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!! And thank you!!

Got my blood work back...
11dpo - HCG 8. Prog 8.5
13dpo - HCG 28. Prog 8.4
20dpo - HCG 1315. Prog 13.4 (yesterday's blood work)

It's lookin good!!!!
That's awesome congrats!

Any news on your bfp Ellie xxx hope you get it xx

Well I'm cd38 today 13dpo according to FF. Still no AF, haven't tested again waiting until tomorrow if she still hasn't shown. I'm sorry for everything you're going thru right now I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. Keep your head up and stay strong! :)

Well I'm cd38 today 13dpo according to FF. Still no AF, haven't tested again waiting until tomorrow if she still hasn't shown. I'm sorry for everything you're going thru right now I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. Keep your head up and stay strong! :)

:test:

Idk how to post, I don't see manage attachments...

When you go to + post reply the purple button under the last comment. Then once the page come up it shows the paperclip thingy right beside a white smiley face and two arrows. Click that then it will have you to add an attachment. Then press upload. After that push the button at the bottom of the page. Then it will take you back to where you type your post. Press the paperclip again and your pic info will come up. Press your pic info and then it will put it in your body of your text.:happydance:

Thank you Ellie I'm trying to come to terms with recent events. So excited for you. Xxx

Thanks, Idk whats going on w/ my body I just went to the bathroom and wiped sorry if tmi and had the faintest pink tinged cm ...not sure if this is the beginning of AF or what. Hoping it goes away.

Its now getting more brown/red so thinking by tonight it'll be fully started. I've decided to take the clomid 100mg cd3-7 this time and maybe the higher dose will work. My husband will be going to have a semen analysis next week if AF really starts.

How's everyone doing today? Any good news? Afm...Just came from getting my IUI and plan on BD the entire weekend. Praying for a BFP this cycle. We all need good news. I hope you still get your BFP Ellie Bean...FX!!!

Hope it isn't your af Ellie. If it is I hope you have more luck with your hubby than I'm having with my df. X

How's everyone doing today? Any good news? Afm...Just came from getting my IUI and plan on BD the entire weekend. Praying for a BFP this cycle. We all need good news. I hope you still get your BFP Ellie Bean...FX!!!

Goodluck ms bee xxxx

Well still just some brown spotting ... hopefully its gone in the morning. We had sex last night and I'm wondering if maybe that's what caused the spotting, who knows lol. Plan to test tom if still lightly spotting. Fx for a bfp and then I can go pick up my prometrium before the pharmacy closes.

Temps are still in the 98s. Have my doctor's appointment Monday at 11, hoping I have good news. AF is due to be here on 7/6/13 so I will be taking a test Tuesday after my appointment 4 days before expected af.

Blackbarbie - fingers crossed! Can't wait tip Tuesday!

Ellie Bean - have you tested???? We wanna see a pic! Any more spotting?

As for me.... Just (not so patiently) awaiting my July 19th appt for my ultrasound. I have bloodwork scheduled for next Wednesday. I'm wondering if I could talk my doc into doing the ultrasound next week. I'll be 6 weeks and my HCG is high enough. I Hate Waiting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->