Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Kmr1763...CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful! I used preseed and softcups this cycle. I'm praying this is my month. Wow! That's great!!! FX for a healthy 9mnths

Well got the results back and they said they like it between 10-40 and DH semen analysis was at a 2...so now Idk what we're going to do.

Does he take any vitamins. Zinc I meant to be good xxx thinking of you both. This is what my df is scared of. Xxx

No he doesn't. He's decided hes going to try fertileaid for men for 3 months and then recheck his SA. As for me Idk what I'm going to do my ob/gyn didn't tell me anything other than dh's results and treatment.

Ms. Bee-- thanks! Seriously just as surprised as can be. Wasn't insane about ttc this month too. My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks kmr1763...I tested this morning with FRER BFN! Heartbroken! But I'm praying for me it's just too early. I had a dip on 7DPO and I'm 9DPO today...I hope I'm joining you this month.

Thanks kmr1763...I tested this morning with FRER BFN! Heartbroken! But I'm praying for me it's just too early. I had a dip on 7DPO and I'm 9DPO today...I hope I'm joining you this month.

MsBEe you silly lady! 9 dpo is way too early. You may not have even implanted. I think implantation occurs between 9 and 11 dpo. We're at the home stretch...this has been the longest 2ww ever. I am only 8 dpo so definitely not testing. Have you got any symptoms? I don't except I've been peeing a lot, does that happen when there's progesterone in your body?

skittles2013....You could be right, but some do get BFPs at 9DPO. Implantation starts at 7DPO. As far as my symptoms...For the past 3 days I've been having real severe cramps, waking up early (sleep is really off) and for some reason my bb's feel fuller. They don't hurt but to me they feel fuller. I've been peeing alot too, but for me it could be due to drinking lots of water. For you it could be a sign, because alot of ppl pee alot before their BFP's. I just hope I tested way too early. FX this is our month!!!

oh wow 7 dpo? I should start eating my pineapple then. They say that helps with implantation. :shrug:

FX'd this is our month! Yes I've had a lot of creamy CM too, but I get that every month before my period. :dohh:

skittles2013...I did the pineapple core and Brazil nuts. You suppose to start that the day after O. You never know when you'll implant, it's said to start as early as 7dpo. On that day I had the temp dip so I'm hoping maybe I did implant that day. Temp went back up the next day. FX!!!

skittles2013...My chart as of today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
skittles2013....I really do pray its my month, yours too! That would be a blessing for us both! FX!!!

I feel bad about how I'm reacting to dh's semen analysis bc I'm more upset about it than he is...he is just like o well 2 is my favorite number lol! Anyone have any good suggestions to help cope?

Congrats KMr xxx goodluck to everyone else xxx have you took a pic. That's brilliant news hun fingers crossed for you xx

I feel bad about how I'm reacting to dh's semen analysis bc I'm more upset about it than he is...he is just like o well 2 is my favorite number lol! Anyone have any good suggestions to help cope?

Don't feel bad Ellie. I can understand how you feel. Hope the vitamins help and dh semen analysis gets higher next time. Don't give up hope. Out of that 2 million 1 could still make it. Xxx hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->