Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Oooo-- it's faint! Same thing as last time bfp on wondfo frer bfn. Frer is faint bfp this morn. I shall try to get a decent pic ;)

Ellie-- thanks! I can't imagine how discouraging it is to get news like that about dh. But maybe (I don't know him and you do) his way of coping is through joking. Or something along those lines. But at least now you guys can take steps to correct the issue. It sucks big time to think of them medicating you without having had all the puzzle pieces. Urgh!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/null-5.jpg

Okay ladies, lol don't judge me. This is it! I had to tweak so you guys could see, but there no doubt. No plans to maniacally test this time, I want to relax, dammit.

Edit: the sun came up and made it easier to see

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/null-7.jpg

Hope things work out EllieBean. Afm...I feel out of it now, so depressed. Another temp drop! So worried!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 5
Oooo-- it's faint! Same thing as last time bfp on wondfo frer bfn. Frer is faint bfp this morn. I shall try to get a decent pic ;)

Ellie-- thanks! I can't imagine how discouraging it is to get news like that about dh. But maybe (I don't know him and you do) his way of coping is through joking. Or something along those lines. But at least now you guys can take steps to correct the issue. It sucks big time to think of them medicating you without having had all the puzzle pieces. Urgh!!

Hoping they darken soon for you xxx

Thanks OoOo...I really hope so, but idk! Temp drop this morning, second one I've had. Now bb's are back to normal, BFN this morning! I'm so worried and sad....

Thanks OoOo...I really hope so, but idk! Temp drop this morning, second one I've had. Now bb's are back to normal, BFN this morning! I'm so worried and sad....

That's how I always feel. My boos go back to normal and I feel so sad.
I have sore boobs ATM but that's usual for me on clomid post ov. Next week I'm fearing my boobs will go back to normal :(

OoOo... Just sad! I did everything this month, so I don't understand. Preseed, Softcups, Robitussin, IUI. Day I got a positive opk we did it that day and the next four in a row, so this really bothers me.

Yes I have been feeling the exact way. So much pressure and to be let down again.

I see the line Kmr congrats!

MsBee- How long have you been trying? I am sorry you are having so much trouble :hugs:. I have to stop temping after I confirm O or I will drive myself mad. Sometimes it really is the best policy to just sit back and enjoy the ride. The more we poke, prod, shove pills down our throats, etc the more we stress out and make it harder for us to conceive. I really hope you get your bfp soon :flower:

NDTaber9211...Thanks for that! I feel a little better. Been trying since '2011' but first time with meds 'clomid' I guess this charting and how my chart looks now really has gotten to me. First temp drop I was happy because I assumed it was implantation, but then wake up this am and it's dropped and by .2 really worried the heck out of me, and I've done everything this mnth to cover all bases and now I don't feel it was enough now! BFN yesterday and today. It's just so hurtful! :(

I think your chart looks great, temps still way above the cover line. You aren't out until AF arrives. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself which I know is way easier said then done.

NDTaber9211...You really made me feel alot better about myself! Means alot! Now I'm having major cramps on my lower left side. Grrrr! Gonna try to put my mind at ease. Thanks! :)

KMR, congrats!!! That's awesome.

MsBee, me too. my boobs don't hurt anymore. I'm not too bloated anymore either. 9 dpo today.

Hi Ladies! So much to catch up on....I'll have to scan through a little better later and read the thread.
KMR - I definitely see a second line! That's awesome! Are you going to test again or just wait to see doc?? Prayers your way for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Ellie - sorry to hear about your dh's SA. I honestly don't know a lot about those. What does a 2 mean for ttc?

MissBee - I wouldn't worry too much about not having sore bbs. Mine have not been sore at all like they were with my daughter. They're slightly tender in the morning when I first wake up but that quickly fades. I do however have this nagging and annoying constant nausea! With my daughter I remember one of my early symptoms were the prominent veins on my chest and upper arms. I don't have that his time around either.

OoOo - where are you at in your cycle?

As for me... Just patiently awaiting to get my blood work results tomorrow from Wednesdays blood draw. Ugh! Also going to try to bump my US up to next week. We have family visiting the entire week I am supposed to get my scan and them we are going out of town after that. I don't want to have to explain it to the family about going for my US, we haven't told anyone yet. Want to wait until scan just to make sure everything is ok. Plus it would be really neat to say "We're pregnant....with twins!" Hahaha!
Wouldn't that be a shocker??? I'm ok with the thought of twins and so is my hubby but the reality would probably be a little rough at first.
You know, we wait to ovulate...wait to test...and then wait some more for scans and blood work. It's a vicious cycle! :brat:

skittles2013...Yeah, has me feeling not as good as I did. RNMommy...The boobs isn't really my concern. It's really the two dips on my chart. One on 7dpo and another today 10dpo. Idk what to think now. Also BFN today and yesterday...

Maybe 7dpo was a mistake on the temp. That does happen you know. we'll see tmr! 7 dpo is awfull early for the implantation dip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->