Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

skittles2013...Hopefully so! After tomorrow I may stop tempting. Too stressful!

Hey ladies how is everyone doing? I'm in the dreaded TWW only 2 more days then i will start testing...

Rn mommy I'm cd 19. I think I ovulated cd 12-13. I've got usual sore boobs and some cramps. Haven't had cramps before. Trying to relax and see if I'm lucky. Can't wait to see your scan xxxx

Hey ladies how is everyone doing? I'm in the dreaded TWW only 2 more days then i will start testing...

What dpo you testing Kez ? Xx I'm cd 19. I ovulated cd13. What day should I test do you reckon

Sorry been MIA!!! On CD 2 start clomid tomorrow!!! Thinking positive+!+!+!+! At least I won't have a belly for my wedding next month :)!!!! praying for you kmr!!!!

Sorry been MIA!!! On CD 2 start clomid tomorrow!!! Thinking positive+!+!+!+! At least I won't have a belly for my wedding next month :)!!!! praying for you kmr!!!!

Goodluck on your next lot of clomid Barbie xxxx

What dpo you testing Kez ? Xx I'm cd 19. I ovulated cd13. What day should I test do you reckon

Hi I ovulated cd14 so I'm now cd 21, I usually can get my BFP 9-10dpo... I recommend testing then

Msbee-- I think when we are ttc it's easy for ya to read too much into things like temps and symptoms... Which could mean something, or could mean nothing at all. Temps can so some funky things! So don't let that stress you out, please!

Thanks to you ladies who saw my lines :)

Rnmommy-- I will keep testing just not as insanely as I was before. I will use my last frer in a few days and wondfos in between, and I have one digi leftover from last time.
Wondfo from this morning :)
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/null-10.jpg

Thanks KMR! I know I've been reading wayyyyy too much into it. Enough to stress and drive me insane. Guess I'll just let it be. AF us suppose to be here Friday, FX she doesn't show! Temp went up this am, but just barely. Once again, CONGRATS to you!

It means its pretty low all they told me was we like it to be between 10-40 and his was 2 so quite a bit lower than they'd like. I called up and left them a message so hoping to get more info once they call back. I want to make sure his motility and morphology is ok or if its not atleast we'll know and I want them to send us our own copy of result.

Fx for you Ellie!

KMR - test looks great!

I finally got my results back from Wednesdays blood work.
HCG 11,113
Progesterone 17.3
:dance:

And I was able to move my first official OB appt and US up to this Friday!!!!
So excited!!!

Awesomeness rnmommy! So excited for your awesome #s and ultrasound!! How far are you now? I bet you'll get a good view!

Well, I'm 6wks 4days going based off of when I think I ovulated. But I'm 7+1 based off of my LMP. I guess I'll get a better base on Friday.
The nurse was like "Ok, we'll move up your appt but just know that until 8 weeks we might not see anything." I'm pretty sure they'd be able to see something by Friday. FX it all goes smooth and we'll see the baby.
KMR - have you phoned the doc yet?

Rnmommy-- nope. Not planning to anytime soon. They basically will order me a yes no blood test and then afterwards I will just go make my first appointment. So not really a big rush lol what's the point? Right now I'm just having fun enjoying that I'm pregnant! I love not being stressed out.

Uhhh and I think they will see something even if they only make out the sac. But I seriously doubt that! They probably just say that to save their butts just in case

I'm so glad for you that you're so relaxed about this!!! You have WAY more will power than me! :haha:

Its funny, when I called the Monday after Father's Day to find out my progesterone results from my 7dpo blood work, the nurse was like "The doc hasn't seen them yet so I will have to call you back". And then I told her I got a bfp the day before. She said "I'll call you right back, let me go get the results". LOL. She immediately called in my prescription for my progesterone suppositories which I started that night (July 17th). Thank goodness I did because I don't think I would have made it this far. My 7dpo progesterone was 7.3 and at 11dpo was only 8.4. It's still only 17.3 but I'm happy with that!

I have to go in on Wednesday for more blood work. My arms are getting tired of this :brat:
I'm just excited for Friday! I'm wondering if they're going to do a transabdominal or a transvaginal US. I don't like those transvag ones, they're really uncomfortable!

Men, they just have no idea what we go through. The finger they eventually get up their butt by the doc has nothing on what we go through! :rofl:

Great numbers RNMommy!! Good luck on Friday!

kmr1763, you sound like me haha, skinny PCOS. My dr said I was too thin to have pcos but I'm convinced I have it b/c I have a lot of follicles and have trouble ovulating. My BMI is 18.

I took a nap today, super exhausted. I was even more tired when I woke up though.:shrug: I'm also pretty emotional, was so sad yesterday b/c DS was not smiling at me. I started crying when I couldn't get him to smile. Anyways, I think I may test tmr or Wed. We'll see when I remember to in the morning.

skittles2013...Hey! I'm with you, took a nap today, which isn't too normal for me. Temp went up today but barely, and bad PMS cramps, hope she isn't coming. No more tempting for me. FX for us all!!!!

skittles2013...Hey! I'm with you, took a nap today, which isn't too normal for me. Temp went up today but barely, and bad PMS cramps, hope she isn't coming. No more tempting for me. FX for us all!!!!

FX'd! That's a great sign MsBee, temps don't usually go up. Also, cramps are good, I had cramps when I got prego last time. I'm a little worried b/c I have 0 cramps now.

skittles2013...Alot of ppl I know didn't have cramps and were still preggo. For me, these cramps now really feel like AF cramps. The other days they didn't feel this way. This started yesterday, so Im worried too. I'm praying for us both! Now no more tempting. My F/S said if no AF by Friday to come in Friday for blood test. It would be nice to get a positive before that time, well a positive in general. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->