Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

skittles2013...Alot of ppl I know didn't have cramps and were still preggo. For me, these cramps now really feel like AF cramps. The other days they didn't feel this way. This started yesterday, so Im worried too. I'm praying for us both! Now no more tempting. My F/S said if no AF by Friday to come in Friday for blood test. It would be nice to get a positive before that time, well a positive in general. Good luck!!

When are you testing? I realized I don't have any of those early tests, only IC's which aren't that sensitive.

skittles2013...Really scared to test since I got BFN 9&10DPO...It's so hard looking at that one line. Now I have two of the dollar store ones, which is my first time using. I had FRER but used already. So I may do one tomorrow FMU. Not buying anymore after these two! 12DPO tomorrow and 11DPiui

I am trying not to be sad and angry about the fact I don't have any impending AF signs but I am failing. I just want AF to show so I can start clomid but it's looking like this cycle was anovulatory. AF probably wont be here for another 10-20 days. I am so frustrated with all of these anovulatory cycles.

Fx for you Ellie!

KMR - test looks great!

I finally got my results back from Wednesdays blood work.
HCG 11,113
Progesterone 17.3
:dance:

And I was able to move my first official OB appt and US up to this Friday!!!!
So excited!!!

Brilliant numbers rn mommy xxxx

I am trying not to be sad and angry about the fact I don't have any impending AF signs but I am failing. I just want AF to show so I can start clomid but it's looking like this cycle was anovulatory. AF probably wont be here for another 10-20 days. I am so frustrated with all of these anovulatory cycles.

Sorry to hear that! I can only imagine, when I was waiting to start my clomid it took my AF longer to come, soon as I start stressing about it alot it came on. They haven't given you anything to bring it on? I'll be glad when the end of this week comes, because if its a bust like I'm feeling I'm ready to move on and try for the next cycle. FX cross for you!!!

Hi girls. I'm cd 20. Sore bbs and cramping. Also for two days have woke up twice in night to wee. This has happened for months it's two wees and I was bursting. This was one of my first signs when I got a bfp.
I started gym a week ago in an attempt to lose weight and take my mind off baby's. I weighed yesterday after going to gym 4 workouts and gave up sugar ate more healthy and I have lost 1/2 stone. It really made my day. Knowing me I will be preg this month and put it all back on lol but I'd be so happy. Gym is definetly distracting me from bfps and bfns. Hope everyone is ok. Xxx

Sorry to hear that! I can only imagine, when I was waiting to start my clomid it took my AF longer to come, soon as I start stressing about it alot it came on. They haven't given you anything to bring it on? I'll be glad when the end of this week comes, because if its a bust like I'm feeling I'm ready to move on and try for the next cycle. FX cross for you!!!

No my Dr wanted this cycle to end naturally:(

Maybe try health shop there might be something that can help ??

Ndtaber-- I wonder why they wanted it to end naturally? For ladies who have irregular cycles, provera is a good choice for ending a looong cycle. :/ kmfx for you!!

Skittle-- I was convinced I didn't have pcos. At the time most of what I was reading was geared toward women who were overweight, who grew facial hair, etc. Ultrasound is the only thing that confirmed it. Tons of cysts all over my ovaries, and no ovulation!

Rnmommy-- may every male doctor require bi-yearly colonoscopies. I'm so excited for your ultrasound! Oh, and to gear you up, I'm pretty sure it's going to be vaginal (I know dude. I know) because at this point you uterus is still behind your pubic bone.

So my ds's birthday is March 19. This next birthday he'll be four (omg). This little bean's due date is March 20. Haha! Happy birthday big brother!

2nd day of Clomid. Been haing headaches since yesterday and a whole lotta hot flashes this go round. I'll be away from DF 2 of my fertile days so hopefully I can get it on next Friday morning before I leave for Houstan.

Ellie Bean: Have you tried the EOD method??? If you bd every other day it don't decrease the sperm count as much. If you bd every day then it makes the sperm count even lower.

Last cycle we bd every other day, but before then we just kind of winged it. So I told dh that we need to be more strict about only bding every other day. DH's fertilaid is supposed to be here tomorrow so I really hope it works to help increase his count. I've called my obgyn's office 3 rimes trying to find more out about his motility and morphology but noone hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully tomorrow! Sorry about the side effects of the clomid Barbie that stinks. I'm just having hot flashes here and there.

Hello! Can I join you all? This is my first round on clomid, but have been TTCing since Jan 2012. I have no idea how this clomid thing works, everyone seems to have so many mature follicles, but I only had one on cd15. My OB seemed pleased, but it makes me wonder.

I'm cd21. Getting bloods done today. Been up in night weeing for three days now. Sore bbs. Bit of crampy pain. No other things I've noticed.

Welcome Overwhelmed! I don't know much about the follicles as my obgyn doesn't do follicle scans regularly.

9dpo tomoz. Oh ill be so tempted to test especially if I keep waking up to wee tonight. Trying to resist cos bfns upset me. Ill probably manage to get through the weekend. :) I hope. I don't want to be upset by Evaps again. So if I'm on here saying I've tested please tell me right off. X

9dpo tomoz. Oh ill be so tempted to test especially if I keep waking up to wee tonight. Trying to resist cos bfns upset me. Ill probably manage to get through the weekend. :) I hope. I don't want to be upset by Evaps again. So if I'm on here saying I've tested please tell me right off. X

I think it's hard for us all!!!

I'm Just on CD 5 :dohh:!!!

We wait to start the clomid...

we wait for a + opk for the ovulation date...

We wait 9 days after ovulation to test...

Then we wait another couple of days to see if AF shows her ugly face!!!

It's just a waiting game in which I do not have very much patience!!!!

SORRY JUST HAD TO VENT A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I know! Its so hard to wait constantly! DH got his fertilaid and started taking it today. I spoke to my obgyn and they pretty much said to hold off on the clomid after this cycle bc of DH's SA. So I'm cd13 today and and am hoping maybe we'll Get lucky this month and get a bfp, but u never kno! Just trying to stay positive and not get down. Fx for everyone in the waiting game.

I'm out! AF started today!!! :( :( on to the next cycle, if I can even manage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->