• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

OKAY LADIES!!! Question????? My leaflet for my Advanced Clearblue Ovulation Kit says to test after the longest sleep, which will be in the first thing in the morning right??????????? I done some research on the internet which stated that the first morning urine for OPK's can have high levels of LH even though we always have LH in our bodies, but that it's higher in the morning. So, has anyone had a + in the morning and then tested again in the evening and have a -? :wacko: I just want to make sure I am doing it right b/c I start my OPK tomorrow. Clearblue says morning, but a lot of articles on the internet says around 11am-8pm...:dohh:I'm confused:huh: Just want to make sure I do not miss my date!!! I'm praying for twins!!! Either :twinboys: or :oneofeach: That way I'll have my three that I wanted!!!!

Please give me info on this topic...

I read same as you Hun. I've never tried the fertility monitor. Hope someone here can help x

OKAY LADIES!!! Question????? My leaflet for my Advanced Clearblue Ovulation Kit says to test after the longest sleep, which will be in the first thing in the morning right??????????? I done some research on the internet which stated that the first morning urine for OPK's can have high levels of LH even though we always have LH in our bodies, but that it's higher in the morning. So, has anyone had a + in the morning and then tested again in the evening and have a -? :wacko: I just want to make sure I am doing it right b/c I start my OPK tomorrow. Clearblue says morning, but a lot of articles on the internet says around 11am-8pm...:dohh:I'm confused:huh: Just want to make sure I do not miss my date!!! I'm praying for twins!!! Either :twinboys: or :oneofeach: That way I'll have my three that I wanted!!!!

Please give me info on this topic...

I'd go with the instructions. I don't know if the monitor you're using is the same as the one in the uk but I always used it in the morning and have got peaks every month but we don't know that my O is strong enough hence the clomid. I've used IC opks and have had positive in the morning and negative by evening too so I've just stuck to clearblue monitor! Good luck!!

The clearblue ovulation tests work differently than ordinary opks. Like the digital smiley-- I believe they detect estrogen as well as lh. Fmu is best for detecting both hormones that the test is looking for! Fertility monitor works the same way. Always fmu! I hope that helped, I'm out and about right now so wasn't as detailed as I like.

The clearblue ovulation tests work differently than ordinary opks. Like the digital smiley-- I believe they detect estrogen as well as lh. Fmu is best for detecting both hormones that the test is looking for! Fertility monitor works the same way. Always fmu! I hope that helped, I'm out and about right now so wasn't as detailed as I like.

Yeah that's what I have now, the smiley's and blinking smmiley's but these also detect estrogen 2 days before LH goes up. So, guess I will follow the directions.:thumbup:

I always miss so much during the day :growlmad:
Haha!

Hi Ladies!!! I had a terrible headache last night and through this morning. It finally went away. Not sure what that was all about. Been cramping really bad :nope:
I know my cycles have been irregular for so long but one thing has always stayed the same...about a week or two before AF comes I get terrible cramps. And they get worse when we BD and I "finish". THIS STINKS!!! :hissy:
I'm sure they seem worse now because it's a functioning cycle :haha:

BBs were really sore last night and this morning when I woke up but that has since went away. But my darn nipples still hurt! :growlmad:

Anyways...

OoOo - Hot flashes...oh no! I am so sorry! And that's funny about making sure hubby doesn't waste the good stuff :rofl:

Kmr - You're right about the OPKs...I guess I shouldn't worry if I did get my + finally. I'm just really worried it's not going to work this time for some reason. :nope:
I got BFP on 9DPO like you did!!! I thought I was imagining things! My lines were super strong by 12DPO (FRER). And I even had a nice + on a blue dye.

I'm just ready for tomorrow....I get my bloodwork done. I am hoping I will find results out on Thursday. FX!!

Haha!

Hi Ladies!!! I had a terrible headache last night and through this morning. It finally went away. Not sure what that was all about. Been cramping really bad :nope:
I know my cycles have been irregular for so long but one thing has always stayed the same...about a week or two before AF comes I get terrible cramps. And they get worse when we BD and I "finish". THIS STINKS!!! :hissy:

BBs were really sore last night and this morning when I woke up but that has since went away. But my darn nipples still hurt! :growlmad:

Anyways...

OoOo - Hot flashes...oh no! I am so sorry! And that's funny about making sure hubby doesn't waste the good stuff :rofl:

Kmr - You're right about the OPKs...I guess I shouldn't worry if I did get my + finally. I'm just really worried it's not going to work this time for some reason. :nope:
I got BFP on 9DPO like you did!!! I thought I was imagining things! My lines were super strong by 12DPO (FRER). And I even had a nice + on a blue dye.

I'm just ready for tomorrow....I get my bloodwork done. I am hoping I will find results out on Thursday. FX!!

Fingers crossed for your bloods x

Oh I'm sure your bloods will be good! The symptoms you have just seem to be a good sign to me !

Cd 7 for me. Taking last clomid pill in just a minute! So tomorrow I will start using my clearblue easy fertility monitor and opks! I'm stoked!

Have any of you ladies felt more tired when on clomid? Or is that just me?

Not tired no. I've had one hot flash at night 1 dy ago and some cramping/full feeling this morning. I think I've been lucky with side effects. Can't wait to check post later hoping my opks are here. I'm cd12. Still bding every day. :)

Bloody opks still not here argh. Tomorrow will be cd 13 if they turn up. Suppose at least ill use the 5 pregnancy tests tht come with them. Hoping I won't need the opks for next month and that ill be pregnant. :) got more cm today. Feeling hopeful x

Haha!

Anyways...

Keep us updated!!!:thumbup:

Oh I'm sure your bloods will be good! The symptoms you have just seem to be a good sign to me !

Cd 7 for me. Taking last clomid pill in just a minute! So tomorrow I will start using my clearblue easy fertility monitor and opks! I'm stoked!

Have any of you ladies felt more tired when on clomid? Or is that just me?

I was actually down for the first two days of Clomid, but my third day taking them I had sooo much energy!!!

Lemonade what days will you be taking Clomid?

My doctor gave me a leaflet on Clomid which said CD 2-6, so I'm assuming that's what he'll tell me to do :).

Kmr1763, I have "skinny" PCOS too (well, my BMI is in the healthy range). Are you taking anything else apart from the Clomid? I asked my doctor about Metformin as I had heard that it had a good success rate when combined with Clomid, but he said I didn't need it because my BMI is under 25.

Fingers crossed that was your surge, RNmommy!

gprunner, I don't know anything about Clomid and spotting but hopefully it is implantation spotting. I know what you mean about Google, it is evil, but so addictive!

I am also a thin PCOSer - BMI is 22.8 - and I have been on Metformin for over a year with no PG - but now I am also on Clomid, last month was my first cycle and I did O with a Progesterone level of 28.2. I just finished my second cycle of clomid 3 days ago so fingers crossed for this cycle :)

Blackbird-- I had a bit of cramping on the sides yesterday. Nothing painful, just noticed it. I'd your dr doing an ultrasound to check for follicles? It could just be one or two starting to grow!!

He's not doing a u/s, just checking my progesteron levels on 4/21/13. And that is what I was also wondering, does the follicles start to grow while taking the Clomid or is after you stop the last pill that they start to grow?:wacko: I'm confused. I knwo I become fertile around 3-5 days after the last pill so... I guess I answered my own ?:dohh: I wouldn't mind twins, but IDK what I would do with triplets. I start BD'ing this week every other day the DR said starting 4/12/13 :sex:. So I guess I will start using my OPKs two days before which is a day after I take my last clomid pill...:happydance: I haven't had any side effects today on my pill just hot flashes.

Everyone is different - I did not ovulate until 14 days after my last 50mg Clomid pill last cycle so depending on the person it can go much later than the 5-10 days they say you should ovulate in

My pee sticks turned up yay will do one tonight just for fun and wee on them twice a day. Hoping I see my surge so I have some idea of ov. Bding everyday anyway.

Yay for the pee sticks arriving today!!!! :happydance:

I was using th bathroom at work today and I was thinking.."Gosh, I'm wasting all this pee that I could be dipping tests strips into!" :haha:
Although I don't have anything to test for at the moment, the thought still amused me. Haha!

I am still crampy, nipples still hurt but not much else. :shrug:
A few more days and I can test!!!!

Really tender feeling in my uterus today. Uncomfortable full feeling I'm cd 13 today. Line was faint on opk last night but cos they arrived late I don't know if I peaked already. So bd anyway which was gentle but was really tender too anyone else got this kinda feeling?

Really tender feeling in my uterus today. Uncomfortable full feeling I'm cd 13 today. Line was faint on opk last night but cos they arrived late I don't know if I peaked already. So bd anyway which was gentle but was really tender too anyone else got this kinda feeling?

I had a day like that too! Can't remember which cd it was but I was sore!

Cd16 today for me and we bd cd10-15....I really couldn't last night! I was so tired! Hope we've done enough!

Cd16 today for me and we bd cd10-15....I really couldn't last night! I was so tired! Hope we've done enough!

I did opk this morning it's slightly darker than last nights. I think it might get darker tonight or tomorrow. I'm cd 13. I usually 26/28 day cycle so maybe my eggs are bursting and that's the pain. Today is 5 days after my last pill I read you usually ov 5-9 days after so o can be anytime now. Fingers crossed wondering if my opk will go dark later? Can it do that if you test in morning and its pale. Is it poss to go dark by night. I'm so excited about my pain lol

I reckon you should be covered font beat yourself up x you already had you pos opk didn't you? X

Tmi alert but my cm is soaking wet egg whitey and my cervix has gone really high think my ov is very imminent. Going to jump df tonight hehe. I am still really uncomfy tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->