• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Really tender feeling in my uterus today. Uncomfortable full feeling I'm cd 13 today. Line was faint on opk last night but cos they arrived late I don't know if I peaked already. So bd anyway which was gentle but was really tender too anyone else got this kinda feeling?

I had a day like that too! Can't remember which cd it was but I was sore!

Cd16 today for me and we bd cd10-15....I really couldn't last night! I was so tired! Hope we've done enough!

I reckon you should be covered font beat yourself up x you already had you pos opk didn't you? X

Yes I got pos opk on cd13 and bd cd10-14!

Your opk should be darker tonight! I always got the darkest ones in the evening! X

Really tender feeling in my uterus today. Uncomfortable full feeling I'm cd 13 today. Line was faint on opk last night but cos they arrived late I don't know if I peaked already. So bd anyway which was gentle but was really tender too anyone else got this kinda feeling?

I had a day like that too! Can't remember which cd it was but I was sore!

Cd16 today for me and we bd cd10-15....I really couldn't last night! I was so tired! Hope we've done enough!

I reckon you should be covered font beat yourself up x you already had you pos opk didn't you? X

Yes I got pos opk on cd13 and bd cd10-14!

Your opk should be darker tonight! I always got the darkest ones in the evening! X

Ah thanks I didn't know that. I been bding since cd 9. Going to tonight and probably thru to Sunday night poor df is trying his best. He's on earlies and been having naps so he don't fall asleep on me lol who would have thought are partners would have too much sex lol

Whoa, I missed a ton! Opks are better used later on in the day. I always have the best results around six pm or so. But I obviously learned this from testing multiple times a day! Lol if you are new at opks, I would test twice during the day so you don't miss your surge and you can kind of see how the opks build up to the surge.

Afm fertility monitor says low today. So now I'm just in limbo land waiting to o!

Whoa, I missed a ton! Opks are better used later on in the day. I always have the best results around six pm or so. But I obviously learned this from testing multiple times a day! Lol if you are new at opks, I would test twice during the day so you don't miss your surge and you can kind of see how the opks build up to the surge.

Afm fertility monitor says low today. So now I'm just in limbo land waiting to o!

Ah I see I did one this morning and one at noon and one last night lol. Ill do one about 6 and then cut it down to testing mid morning and 6pm. Got sore uterus today and good cm so keeping everything crossed. I can't wait to get to the tww lol but I know ill drive myself mad. I hope to be there soon. Maybe we can be buddies :) I'm due af 26/27April xxxx

Today is 2 days after my last clomid pill taken. I have a dull back pain on my left side and a slight headache, but nothing more than that. Got a O on my Clearblue smiley this morning so hopefully I will see a blinking O:) on CD 12 or 13 and maybe a still O:) on CD 14 or 15. Fingers crossed. Me and DF started :sex: yesterday for EOD as my DR stated that if you :sex: every day the sperm quality will not be as good as they haven't had time to mature. So, today it look like it's my off day. DF is extremely excited and I am very positive that this may be my month!!!:happydance: Guess, I will get to work now :thumbup:!!!!

Hi all! I'm currently on dpo 4 (I believe). My hubby and I bd last night, and I had the worst cramps EVER afterwards. Being that this is my first round of clomid I've taken, it made me ever so slightly nervous. Has anyone had this happen and did you need to see a dr? The cramps lasted for about 15 minutes and my ovaries just feel a little sore today. Thanks in advance!

Hi all! I'm currently on dpo 4 (I believe). My hubby and I bd last night, and I had the worst cramps EVER afterwards. Being that this is my first round of clomid I've taken, it made me ever so slightly nervous. Has anyone had this happen and did you need to see a dr? The cramps lasted for about 15 minutes and my ovaries just feel a little sore today. Thanks in advance!

Your ovaries may still be sore from releasing an eggy or two :happydance:. When I got pregnant with my DS, I noticed that the lower part of my abdomen was sore and :sex: sometimes made it feel worse until my body became use to the changes that were occuring.

Confuddled!! Opk tonight is hardly there. I couldn't test til yesterday. It was faint but slightly darker this am. Maybe I caught the end of my surge. We bd last night. Going to tonight too and keep peeing on sticks incase I haven't surged yet but I have a high cervix cm is watery sloppy stretchy and I have discomfort in my uterus since last night. Even hurts when travelling in car over speed bumps. And sitting I can feel a bit sore so thinking I may have or actually be ov today. Going to take pain killers so I can manage to bd tonight. See if I get a high temp tomoz. Tho I'm not very good at this basal thing my temps have been about 36.1 to 36.6. Hoping to see a clear rise. Hurry up tww x

Confuddled!! Opk tonight is hardly there. I couldn't test til yesterday. It was faint but slightly darker this am. Maybe I caught the end of my surge. We bd last night. Going to tonight too and keep peeing on sticks incase I haven't surged yet but I have a high cervix cm is watery sloppy stretchy and I have discomfort in my uterus since last night. Even hurts when travelling in car over speed bumps. And sitting I can feel a bit sore so thinking I may have or actually be ov today. Going to take pain killers so I can manage to bd tonight. See if I get a high temp tomoz. Tho I'm not very good at this basal thing my temps have been about 36.1 to 36.6. Hoping to see a clear rise. Hurry up tww x

OoOo what cycle day are you on?

I'm on cd 13/14. I started my period 29th march in the evening then full flow over night so I wasn't sure whether to count from 29 or 30th if counting from 29th I'm cd 14 I took clomid day 4-8 was late getting prescription. So thought it would be ok to take it than waste a month. If counting from 30th I'm cd 13. Since early yesterday morning I had watery cm. last night I was tender when we bd in my uterus and that uncomfy feeling continues today plus my cervix has gone really high and lots of cm. do you think I may be ov. I finished clomid 5 days ago. I usually have 26/27 day cycle. I had a prog test last cycle which wa show no ovulating but I always regular periods just last few months only a light 1 to 2 day period. Gynaecologist suspected no ov. Hence the prog test. She started me on clomid when it came back. This is my first go on clomid.

Ill prob keep pee on sticks until Sunday and bding. That would be cd 16/17. If still no opk that are dark I think ill be in tww. Just got to wait it out and pee I guess. Thanks for all your help x

Do you think I should get the clearblue ov sticks? Maybe my green cheap ones are crap??

Did a pee b4 bed slightly darker. Maybe ill get a positive that's definite soon I'm cd 14 tomoz. Still tender. Also was cuddled up to df and moved but my boob was against him and I noticed my nipples are sore. Well just starting to be sore. What does that mean ?

Did a pee b4 bed slightly darker. Maybe ill get a positive that's definite soon I'm cd 14 tomoz. Still tender. Also was cuddled up to df and moved but my boob was against him and I noticed my nipples are sore. Well just starting to be sore. What does that mean ?

I don't know. I don't remember having this the first time I took Clomid. But my nipples have been REALLY sore since O! They're still sore. Hubby better not come near them! :growlmad:

I totally understand where you're coming from with that! Except, unfortunately that happens to me very frequently 1-2wks before AF shows up. Even though cycles are irregular off of Clomid, I still got the worst cramps, especially after BD. That's how I always knew she was gonna show up eventually. :growlmad:
I've been really crampy since possible O. Not fun :nope:

Today is 2 days after my last clomid pill taken. I have a dull back pain on my left side and a slight headache, but nothing more than that. Got a O on my Clearblue smiley this morning so hopefully I will see a blinking O:) on CD 12 or 13 and maybe a still O:) on CD 14 or 15. Fingers crossed. Me and DF started :sex: yesterday for EOD as my DR stated that if you :sex: every day the sperm quality will not be as good as they haven't had time to mature. So, today it look like it's my off day. DF is extremely excited and I am very positive that this may be my month!!!:happydance: Guess, I will get to work now :thumbup:!!!!

FX this is your month!!! Praying for a New Year's Baby for you!

*As for me...I called doc's office this morning. They finally got back to me this afternoon. Doc wasn't in the office and they can't pass on the results to me until doc reviews them. I want my results now! :brat:
I think waiting for blood to confirm O is a nightmarish wait! This sucks!
I'm okay with getting BFN this month as long as I know the Clomid is working. Then we can really start trying :blush:

How are all of my fellow ladies tonight???

Hope you get your blood results hun. Are you ringing them today? I deffo got sore nipples today. And still sore cramps uterus

Hope you get your blood results hun. Are you ringing them today? I deffo got sore nipples today. And still sore cramps uterus

OoOo did I read you took clomid cd4-8? If so you probably will be ovulating soon! I think it's an average of 5-8 days or so after your last pill! Fingers crossed for you!

Cd17 for me today and last 2 days had lots of watery cm and now its gone creamy...bloods on Tuesday then the long wait til test day! X

Thanks Hun. Yeah I took it day 4-8. Today is cd 14 and I had my last pill last Saturday. Thanks for helping me x

Wahooooo. Just got a darker opk. It's very close to same shade as test line. Probably tonight's will be dark. Woohoo so excited. Going to be bd tonight Tomoz and Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->