Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Feeling fed up. Didn't manage to bd last night either. Df is on lates so we just go to sleep. I had a pos opk on cd12. I only bd on cd 8, 10,11,12,13. Didn't manage to on day 14 or 15. And probably won't tonight either. So another month wasted no doubt. Angry cos df was awake when I feel asleep and he knew it was important fertile days and never thought to wake me up. :(

Me too OoOo, I think you got some good days in. I have been reading a lot and have found out that even if you BD the day after ovulation sometimes that don't help b/c the sperm has to go through a shedding process before it can even penetrate the egg. So. actually the days leading up to ovulation are the most important:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was going to say the same thing oooo. It is more important to be before you o than after. You look good to me.

Me too OoOo, I think you got some good days in. I have been reading a lot and have found out that even if you BD the day after ovulation sometimes that don't help b/c the sperm has to go through a shedding process before it can even penetrate the egg. So. actually the days leading up to ovulation are the most important:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you Barbie that's cheere me up a bit x

Sorry to hear that OoOo. Stay positive you bd a lot prior to O so def still a chance. I'm cd35 today to another IC but I don't see a line so thinking I'm not preggo. An just awaiting AF to show to start a clomid free cycle until after we see the urologist and he has a repeat SA.

I took two days of 50 mg Clomid and then I did not last night because I am just so worried about OHSS or other bad stuff.

I know I'm going over the top, I'm just so anxious, more anxious than normal.

And yesterday my back felt like sore/tired all day, and I had gas, which is out of the normal for me, and I was bloated.

Granted, I'm on the last couple days of my period, and I haven't had a period in 7 months. Maybe the symptoms are from that?

Maybe they are from the Clomid but aren't serious?

Help :(

I would get checked out by dr if your worried hun. I was scared at first of ohss. I'm on 100mg and I usually get sore around ovulation. I've been ok so far xx

Hey ladies I'm 7dpiui, having a few symptoms pressure low in my tummy for the last 3-4 days, sore boobies, feeling yukky!!! Trying to hold out hope going to test 9dpiui..
OoOo I've been pregnant 5 times all of which were conceived prior to ovulation on on ovulation day, so fingers crossed for you..

I'm cd18. Something new this cycle. I had sore nipples at ov but then I get sore boobs achy normally about 2dpo. I still have nothing I'm possibly 6dpo so here's hoping this difference could mean something for me. My last preg I also didn't get my usual sore boobs. Hoping

Well last night I really upset the Hubby ... he was like oh did u hear that so and so are expecting baby #2. And I just snapped I'm so tired of hearing about everyone. I'm happy for them but still makes me feel down. Then DH gets upset with me for being upset and it was just an awful evening at our house. Ugh! Sorry just needed to vent a little.

Well last night I really upset the Hubby ... he was like oh did u hear that so and so are expecting baby #2. And I just snapped I'm so tired of hearing about everyone. I'm happy for them but still makes me feel down. Then DH gets upset with me for being upset and it was just an awful evening at our house. Ugh! Sorry just needed to vent a little.

That's okay. That's what we are here for Ellie Bean!!!! There are days I need to vent as well. Over the last month I have found out that 2 of my Sorrors and a friend are expecting which in my head I was thinking, "Why in the hell is it so easy for everyone!!!!" Then I have to come to realization that it will happen... Just have to be patient!!!

And our house. I asked df two weeks ago to cut his drinking down. He says cos its hot weather he has a few pints. I go mad saying he drinks and try's to blame me for no preg. Ever thought your sperm might be bloody drunk!! Needless to say I went to bed in my own. Ellie I understand. Df keeps telling me about all the pregnant women in his office. Well fed up of it :(

Thank you! I'm trying to stay positive and I am happy for the pregnant ppl but it seems like everywhere I turn someone new is announcing their expecting. Makes me sad and feel down, but I'm going to try to stop it. I need to get like an inspirational quote book for ppl ttc or something to help me cope. Thanks for everything ladies. Barbie how many dpo?

Thank you! I'm trying to stay positive and I am happy for the pregnant ppl but it seems like everywhere I turn someone new is announcing their expecting. Makes me sad and feel down, but I'm going to try to stop it. I need to get like an inspirational quote book for ppl ttc or something to help me cope. Thanks for everything ladies. Barbie how many dpo?

I believe I am either 9 or 10 DPO. Went to my follow up appt this morning and my pro levels were 21.7. So, he says he said he's going to take it up a notch and do a semen analysis next week. I will then get some blood work done on CD 3 and a dye procedure done on CD6or-CD8 to see if there is any blockage or anything. Me and the DF are going to go probably Tuesday or Wednesday to get the analysis done.

HOW MUCH DOES THAT USUALLY COSTS to get semen analysis done, b/c I know our insurance doesn't cover it. Do you have to pay all at once or do they bill you??? Well... on the phone with them now..........:shrug:

$69 for lab and count!!! Okay I can do that!!!

Good luck Barbie for you and dh with all the tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->