Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Feeling a bit down today as according to FF Im 7dpt/7dpo. Just wanting this to be my month so bad. Then seeing and hearing of all these pregnancies has me feeling down. Last mnth I atleast had the sore bb's, this time I have nothing. Started fertilaid on Monday. After this cycle I'm going to do a month of fertilaid w/fertilitea just to try something different, because clomid hasn't completely done its job. Was testing out my trigger and today I got a negative on my hpt so the next positive I get/IF I get could be the real thing. FX for us all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Feeling a bit down today as according to FF Im 7dpt/7dpo. Just wanting this to be my month so bad. Then seeing and hearing of all these pregnancies has me feeling down. Last mnth I atleast had the sore bb's, this time I have nothing. Started fertilaid on Monday. After this cycle I'm going to do a month of fertilaid w/fertilitea just to try something different, because clomid hasn't completely done its job. Was testing out my trigger and today I got a negative on my hpt so the next positive I get/IF I get could be the real thing. FX for us all!

MsBee we are very close to eachother!!!! My doc says he hopes it did work for me, but don't expect anything until either a day before or a day after my cycle is due b/c I ovulated late. Which i am happy that I ovulated. MsBee haven't you had the dye test before?

BlackBarbie04....Yes! I've had the dye test done in May. I must say for me it was a bit painful, could be that there was some blockage and they cleared it. Really don't know but it hurt me so much. And afterwards I bled for 2 days but that's normal for most. Both tubes were clear, so that's all that matters

BlackBarbie04....Yes! I've had the dye test done in May. I must say for me it was a bit painful, could be that there was some blockage and they cleared it. Really don't know but it hurt me so much. And afterwards I bled for 2 days but that's normal for most. Both tubes were clear, so that's all that matters

How much was that procedure if you don't mind me asking???

BlackBarbie04...Mine was no cost at all, being that my husband is in Army, but it ranges from $300+

It may not be all at once! You can call and get an estimate and see how the payments go. Good luck!!!!

Snap no sore boobies for me. It could be a good sign as every month I've had them no bfp. When I was last preg I had no sore boobs and just warm legs when in bed. Tonight I noticed I have same hot legs. Tomorrow I'm 7dpo and hoping we all get bfp this month xx

OoOo...Sure would be nice to get a BFP! DH bday is this up coming Tuesday. That would be the best gift EVER!!!! FX that we all get it this mnth!

Temp was extremely high this morning, never this high before. 98.52 I how this brings good news!!!

Screenshot_2013-08-03-14-45-00.jpg

Top from six this morning bottom at 845 so idk. Don't want to get my hopes up. The other ones I took were negative

2013-08-04 09.10.29.png

what you guys think?

If it's a fluke I how af hurry and comes so I can start cycle 3 actually 5

BlackBarbie04...Guess we in the same boat, because I texted this morning and I just know I saw a faint line, but could be my mind playing tricks on me, and I'm having AF like cramps this am. Ugh! Another cycle gone down the drain! :(

Fx'ed for u Barbie I see a line. I'm cd38 today. Just tender breasts and occasional cramps from time to time cm is still clear so Idk if I'm preggo or if I'm just having a long cycle. Haven't tested since Tues. Heres to hoping! Good kick everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->