Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Will be thinking of you Ellie. Praying you may get a bfp before then. What's the longest cycle you've had?

Hi ladies, I think I am 1 dpo today, we even :sex: this morning haha. Here comes the 2 week wait!

Hope you guys are all doing well! Good luck Ellie!

Longest cycle was 37 days. I'm cd 32 today so only a few more days and then I'll know.

I'm having one of those I feel like a failure days. CD35 and npt. AF should show ant time. I hate that I thought I timed everything just right and bd when I was suppose to and nothing a big fat negative. Sorry to be so down.

No problem Jamaica I totally understand. Has ur DH been checked out?

Hey ladies! Finally moved back to East Coast, but so confused. Took trigger shot on Friday cd16 but I haven't seen a real difference in my temps. So it seems as if I haven't ovulated *SAD* but I'm wondering if its possible for me to ovulate this late cd19. Took trigger at 9am. Also, if it'll be ok to start my fertilaid now? For 3rd cycle I want to give clomid a rest and see what this fertilaid does.

No, but he says I got you pregnant twice so its not me with the problem.

A man's sperm can change as he ages, gains weight, increases or decreases stress, takes new employment that may grant him access to radiation or chemicals, increases tobacco or marijuana use, becomes a drinker, changes his diet or takes medicines or supplements.

Really, men are susceptible to the same changes that we are.

Received my wondfo tests today!! ordered Friday and got them Monday!!! Going to start testing in the morning due to I want to catch the first line I can see!!!

Goodluck Barbie. Skittles fingers crossed. I am cd15 today had pos opk cd 12 evening so I'm guessing I'm 1dpo today. Didn't manage to bd last night :( or this morning :( feeling very down. I only bd leading up to opk being pos and 20 hours after. Probably have missed it knowing my luck. Just hoping that I ovulated a short time after opk and there were spermies around to catch my egg.

I'm having one of those I feel like a failure days. CD35 and npt. AF should show ant time. I hate that I thought I timed everything just right and bd when I was suppose to and nothing a big fat negative. Sorry to be so down.

Awh I know how deflated you must feel. It's really hard when you've timed everything right. Hugs xxx

No, but he says I got you pregnant twice so its not me with the problem.

Just because its happened doesn't mean that there's not something abnormal. I'd see if he'd be willing to do it so all of your bases are covered.

I took an IC this morning d/t feeling ill last night and I sweat there was the faintest line so I did an frer and thought I saw a faint line too...but I still can't figure out how to upload a pic...ugh!

I'm trying to upload pics

Attachments

• 2013-07-30 06.50.50.jpg
    2013-07-30 06.50.50.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2013-07-30 06.51.21.jpg
    2013-07-30 06.51.21.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2013-07-30 07.17.35.jpg
    2013-07-30 07.17.35.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
I'm trying to upload pics

I can't tell... What CD are you and how many DPO are you? It look like I can see a little something on the first pic, I do not have the best eyes there are tho....

I have no idea for sure on me. My temps have been crazy this month. My temp went up to 98.49 this morning, highest it has ever been so IDK.

My doctor went ahead and did my progesterone test yesterday so I have a follow up appointment with him Friday!!! I just want to know what my levels were and if I ovulated this cycle b/c my temps were crazy!!!!! I am either 8 DPO or 5 DPO. Most likely 5 DPO b/c I have a 13 LP and my cycle is due on 8/7 which make me would have ovulated on 7/25/13. In which I did have a dip that day too to 97.35 then went up tp 98.04. So that is a huge lift!!! So... I have started testing in which today was a BFN, but if so... I am only 5 DPO so I really didn't expect a BFP right now!!!!!

But, I did have a vivid dream last night about me getting an electrical shock in the tub by a TV. Then it was crazy from there!!!!!

I'm cd33. Not sure how many dpo didn't keep track this cycle. My longest cycle was 37 days so still kinda early.

Idk I'm prob just seeing things. If its not a bfp then I hope AF shows soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->