Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I'm cd8. Started opks. Twice daily. Am and pm. I've been getting pos opk 5 day after clomid. Today is day 2. So not long to wait. Goodluck for your scan xx

Scan looked good one really good egg 19.5mm already at cd10, so I'm having a trigger shot tomorrow and iui Friday morning xx so hoping this is my rainbow baby month xxx fingers crossed for you too OoOo xx

Hope it all works out for the best Kezmama!!!!!!!!!!!!:winkwink:

Cd10. Bd this morning. Hoping for pos opk tomorrow or Saturday :) hope everyone is ok. Ellie have you tested? Fingers crossed for you x how is dh coping now and you. It must be hard I'd feel low and upset that you have sperm issues to deal with now. Hope fertilaid works xxx
No haven't tested yet. Last cycle was 37 days so I'm going to try to hold out until then unless I have some s/s. I took the news harder than DH, he's been surprisingly positive which I'm extremely thankful for. We've got him an appt the end of Aug to see the urologist but hoping maybe we'll get pregnant naturally before then lol. Keep hanging in there OoOo try to not get too bummed. :)

Thank you Ellie for your support. In keeping everything crossed for you and dh xxx

I'm sad today. The nurse at the Dr. office told me to come by at 1 and when I went by there they had closed at 12...:growlmad:!!!!!!!! So, I guess I'll just have to wing this month to see if I get preggo or not, I hate that I can't verify whether I actually ovulated or not!!!!!!!!!!! My temps shot up again this morning to 98.04. They had been in the 97s. So, hopefully I will have some good news!!! I ordered my wondfos tests today, they are suppose to be in by next Wednesday in which I will be 9 DPO so they will come in in good enough time!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies! How is everyone? Waiting on BFPs from you ladies. Quick question...So I went to doc on Tuesday and was given trigger to take today which I did at 9am. I use FF so when I put in that I did the trigger it told me to go to manual override and change my ovulation date to whats recommended by doc. Well doc only said I should ovulate btwn 24-36hrs. So my question is what should I put ovulation date for? Today is cd16. So should I put it at cd17 or cd18 to be sure? Or just not change anything at all?

Hi ladies
Just got my first positive opk. About 21:00. Line is slightly darker than test and by morning I imagine it will be blaring dark. I bd this morning. Can't bd tonight as we been to party and df is drunk and asleep!! Do you ladies think it will be ok to bd in morning or possible tomorrow eve if df is ill from hangover. I've bd cd 8,10,11,12. Today is cd 12. This is early pos opk. I usually get one cd 13/14. So do you think it will be ok if I bd tomorrow am or possibly pm. Or do you think pm is too late.

I'm sad today. The nurse at the Dr. office told me to come by at 1 and when I went by there they had closed at 12...:growlmad:!!!!!!!!

That's bad Barbie. Try not to worry you did get pos opks so I think your in with good chances xx

Hey ladies! How is everyone? Waiting on BFPs from you ladies. Quick question...So I went to doc on Tuesday and was given trigger to take today which I did at 9am. I use FF so when I put in that I did the trigger it told me to go to manual override and change my ovulation date to whats recommended by doc. Well doc only said I should ovulate btwn 24-36hrs. So my question is what should I put ovulation date for? Today is cd16. So should I put it at cd17 or cd18 to be sure? Or just not change anything at all?

I'd put it at cd18 to be sure xx

My first positive 21:00pm hoping for really dark by morning

First positive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Df is hungover so won't be bding until tonight I got a pos at 9pm last night but a really dark one last night at midnight. So hopefully bd by 9pm or atleast before midnight that will be 24 hours after opk hope that isn't too late. Feeling I've missed it. No pains yet tho. So hoping I will ov tonight x

Midnightd opk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
I will bd this evening. I bd last yesterday morning so hoping I'm covered. Had opk at 9pm first. So tonight would be 24 hours past opk do you think that would be ok. I'm just worried

I have a question girls. I am on my second round of clomid 50mg day 5-9. I went to the dr on Friday (day 13) and had several mature follicles (I know one was 2.3, one was 1.58, and one was 1.7- this is when he stopped telling me- he just said I definitly responded to the clomid this cycle- last cyle I only had one at 1.8 at day 16). It is now day 15 and I still haven't ovulated. My dr told me I would ovulate that night or yesterday (haha). I have been having cramping and EWCM, but still a negative opk (I use clearblue easy) and my temp hasn't shown anything (no highs or lows). I'm concerned because last cycle was 28 days (short for me) and I am pretty sure I ovulated at cd 17 (only 11 days past ovulation). FF keeps warning me of a short lutal phase. Do you think I should use a progesterone cream after I eventually ovulate? Have any of you ovulated this late with clomid?

Thanks!

I'm new to Clomid and would like to join in if that's okay!! Tomorrow I take my first pill! Woot woot!

I managed to bd the day you said Ellie. We dtd at 7pm. Hoping to tonight aswell. Today is cd14.

I have a question girls. I am on my second round of clomid 50mg day 5-9. I went to the dr on Friday (day 13) and had several mature follicles (I know one was 2.3, one was 1.58, and one was 1.7- this is when he stopped telling me- he just said I definitly responded to the clomid this cycle- last cyle I only had one at 1.8 at day 16). It is now day 15 and I still haven't ovulated. My dr told me I would ovulate that night or yesterday (haha). I have been having cramping and EWCM, but still a negative opk (I use clearblue easy) and my temp hasn't shown anything (no highs or lows). I'm concerned because last cycle was 28 days (short for me) and I am pretty sure I ovulated at cd 17 (only 11 days past ovulation). FF keeps warning me of a short lutal phase. Do you think I should use a progesterone cream after I eventually ovulate? Have any of you ovulated this late with clomid?

Thanks!

I never ovulate late on clomid always 5/6 days after my last tablet. Not sure about progesterone cream maybe that would make your cycle long. Sorry can't be of more help x

That's def pos! BD sometime today!

Any news from you Ellie? Have you done any tests. Fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

No news so far. I'm cd32 today I believe. I ordered a jumbo pack of wonfo opks and pregnancy tests so patiently waiting foul use them. DH has an appt to see the urologist at the end of august so fx that goes well. Overall just trying to not get down and stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->