Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

skittles2013....I'd rather not test with a different test just yet, I figure I'd just pee on the ones I have. If AF isn't here on/before Friday then I will use a different test then. Just don't want anymore disappointment at the moment. Hope you get your BFP! FX!!

Ms bee and Ellie I know how u feel. Hate tww. :(

Thank you skittles. I'm not convinced by line yet will see what next few tests say and I am going to get some good tests. Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Good luck ladies! Had a serum(blood)pregnancy test today which was neg so I think maybe the Clomid has made my cycles crazier than they were before I started it. I don't t think I'll take it again. My obgyn is having me go natural until we figure out what's up w/DH so I really hope I get back to normal quickly.

BlackBarbie04...Im scared to test w/any other tests right now! Saw those lines yesterday and did another this am and saw NOTHING! So I'm just going to wait and see if AF comes Friday, before I let myself see another BFN! What about you?
Sorry Ellie Bean! FX

BlackBarbie04...Im scared to test w/any other tests right now! Saw those lines yesterday and did another this am and saw NOTHING! So I'm just going to wait and see if AF comes Friday, before I let myself see another BFN! What about you?
Sorry Ellie Bean! FX

Mine were the same way!!! Neg today. Me and df just came back from semen analysis at Collom Carney, they said call in two days so I'll know something then. Thinking df sperm count is low bc the volume wasn't much either!!!

BlackBarbie...Even if his sperm count was low you could still be preggo. Had a friend who's husband who's sperm count was very low and he smoked alot and drank, now she's 6mnths preggo, got pregnant first round of clomid. We did the semen analysis back in May, DH's was fine. I just feel so bad at times, he has a daughter from previous marriage and daily he talks of us having a son. Saying how he's going to be when he gets here, then yesterday he was like "Your body need to get right" and I was like for what!? He said "So we can have our baby" just broke my heart inside. His bday is 2morrow, that would've been the BEST gift ever! Just wish it finally happens :(

Another faint line tonight. The df brought it to my attention. Uuuggghhh but I'm cramping like af is next door. I mean on both sides I'm cramping

Good luck Barbie...I haven't tested since this am when I got a BFN, but I am cramping as well but just on the left side. This is so frustrating. FX for you!!

Another faint line tonight. The df brought it to my attention. Uuuggghhh but I'm cramping like af is next door. I mean on both sides I'm cramping

Did you take a pic Barbie xxx fingers crossed for you x

Cd 22 for me. No symptoms nothing at all and still no sore boobs which in all my 4 previous clomid cycles has never happened. I'm expecting af on cd 27 making it a 26 day cycle. Getting some frers to test on Friday and Saturday. Which will be cd 25 and cd 26. Goodluck ladies x

Took a test today BFN, not using those things anymore!!!! Still cramping and head is hurting so I'm thinking AF is next door!!! Suppose to start today but it may come tomorrow:nope:. O well waiting on analysis to come back.

OoOo I hope the best for you hun, you and Ms. Bee!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackBarbie04....I got a BFN today as well :( AF should be here Friday. These cramps are so aggravating. Sorry for the BFN! I see we in this together yet again. Can we just get our BFP already?! FX for all!!

I'm cd40 today. Still no AF. planning to try fertilaid for a few months to see if it works. Clomid has made me even more irregular so figure I might as well give it a try. DH is almost done with his first month of fertilaid for men. Sorry about the bfn ladies! Remember ur not out until AF shows.

Thanks Ellie Bean. I got my fertilaid and fertilitea. Started the fertilaid 2 days after ovulation, so next cycle I'm doing fertilaid and if that doesn't work then back to clomid. I'm on clomid and trigger this cycle. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->