Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Yes BlackBarbie04...Keep me updated, should be cd1 tomorrow! Good luck for us on this new cycle!! FX!

My fertilaid came in today so just started that. Fx it works!

Great Ellie Bean! Now we both on it, hope it works for me too. AF should be here by or on tomorrow. FX!!!

Cd25 today. No sore boobs. But I am unable to keep duvet on due to burning up and hot sweats. Don't know if its a sign. I'm getting some frers later so I will post asap. My af is due Sunday. Xx ms bee you might be lucky you never know. Sorry Barbie about af. Hugs. Great news Ellie glad your on your fertilaid xxx goodluck to anyone else x

So...I took my temp this am, and it was 99.01. Never been that high before and AF suppose to start today. Is it possible to get AF with a high temp? Also BFN this am! So confused!

Sorry for the BFN Ms. Bee.
Well the doc office finally calls me back with "I'm sorry the lab has not provided your results back yet can you call them?"

So I call the lab and they tell me they have contacted my dr office and that my DF sperm was toooo thick and he has to do another one:nope::growlmad::nope::growlmad:.

So you know I am upset right? So, I call my doc office back and tell them that they have called them and that I need to come get another cup. She tells me well we have to have a form from them before we do anything else. Let me get back to you. Well I am suppose to have my HSG peerformed on the 14th which is Wednesday. Do you know about how much that would cost??? She said she was going to get back with me on the what I need to do and that she has to contact my insurance provider about it first. So I am also waiting on that call as well. Fifth round of Clomid today. I am going to take them at night before I go to bed. Trying something different...

Has anyone ever took Clomid and fertileaid together????????????:wacko:

Sorry BlackBarbie04...But DO NOT take clomid and fertilaid together, it can cause problems and you not to ovulate at all. Fertilaid has something in it called vitex which is a no no with any fertility drug. Fertilaid also tells you not to take with clomid, so what I did was after I ovulated on the clomid I started my fertilaid 3 days later in this cycle. You have to take one or the other not both. As far as your doc and the sperm analysis goes, they are so unorganized, that's something they should know since your HSG is next week. Of course a person needs to know a price up front, and his sperm....If u want you can order fertilaid for him as well. Good luck!
Afm...Yeah the BFN disappointed me, but after my temps being low for two days it sky rocketed today, and it's NEVER been that high so that really has me confused, and have really bad cramps. Today is AF day waiting on her to arrive.

Thanks Blackbarbie04...But the way I feel she'll be here later. I just do t get the big spike. Yes! Order the fertilaid for him, and be sure not to take clomid and fertilaid together. FX for us both!

Ms bee that chart looks good. I wish I had a chart. I am not good at temps. I think your going to get a bfp. I didn't get a bfp til day after af. So goodluck xxx

Well HSG is scheduled for Monday, $300 upfront :nope:!!! Was going to go get my blood drawn today, but the lady told me if I am self pay it costs $416 and if they try to bill insurance and then bill me later it is $1200. So, we rescheduled that one for next month so I can just pay the $416. Got the speciman cup that the DF can do his business again Monday!!!! This time I told him to just do it in the bathroom at the clinic maybe he'll be calmer as we had to get it there in 30 min so he had to do his business in the backseat of the car TMI I know. The things we go through when TTC!!!:shrug: He's not too excited about it, but he says anything for a mini him lol!!!!

I am so glad he is very supportive of this. IDK what I would do if he wasn't!!!!!

FX for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackBarbie04....Told you round the $300 range for the HSG! Also, when he go to do the semen try to restrain from BD the day before and yeah do it at the docs office, cause soon as he done they do the testing. It could've been too hot for his spermies while riding in car and also rushing. Grrr! To that $1200. You right the things we go through, but my FX for you!!!

Haven't got any tests yet :( haven't managed to get out so just sitting it out.

Thanks Ms. Bee!!!!

They were talking about IVF today in the future months if it doesn't happen in the next two months. Have you ever had that?

So I'm CD15, OPKs fading into POS (which is normal for me, that they slowly darken over a few days) and today I had a temp drop (which I've also had before ovulation in the past).

I didn't think I'd ovulate till CD18 or so since this is my first cycle on Clomid, in the past I've ovulated as late as CD24.

Today I'm having some dull crampy feelings on the left side of my low low abdomen. They aren't sharp pains like you always hear about with ovulation pains. But I'm wondering if they are different because of the Clomid.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->