Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thank you Barbie. I know what you mean about those tests. They should be banned. They get your hopes up and then let you down. It's horrible. I'm cd23 not tested. No symptoms still arrrrgh I'm probably 11dpo today x

Thank you Barbie. I know what you mean about those tests. They should be banned. They get your hopes up and then let you down. It's horrible. I'm cd23 not tested. No symptoms still arrrrgh I'm probably 11dpo today x

hi OoOo...when are you testing with a frer? So i took my daughter to the dr today and while i was there my dr asked have you done a pregnancy test yet? I said yeah a couple of days ago, but it was negative. So she gave me 2 to take home, so i thought oh well bugger it i`ll do one and low and behold theres a definite line, so i do 2 frers and yep faint but lines there :happydance: But because ive had 4 miscarriages all between 4-5 weeks im definately not getting excited but fingers crossed!!!!

Brill news Kez xxx I'm testing Friday with frer. Have you took pics of your tests hun x

Has ur Dr talked to u about doing progesterone suppositories at all? I know sometimes they'll do that to help sustain pregnancy. My sister took it foe the first half of her pregnancy and now shes 25 weeks.

Well didn't test today. Breast soreness went away. Temps went way down today so pretty sure I am out. On CD 34 now. Usually I start AF 32-33 so really I am just a day late.:shrug: I know people say your're not out until the :witch: shows her face, but I'm not really that excited about it anymore as my temps are down. So maybe she'll be here tomorrow. If not then I'll test Friday. Called for results from analysis, left a vm and waiting for the receptionist to call me back...:shrug::cry: I hate waiting as if the 2ww isn't enough!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackBarbie04...So very sorry to hear that, you know I totally understand. I didn't temp today either, but my AF should be here Friday. Temp went down but wasn't under coverline. Guess maybe we'll be doing this dance again next month. Once again, sorry! FX still crossed for you!

So sorry you Blackbarbie and MsBee.

I have 0 symptoms so I'm not holding my breath. I almost wish I would be in a bad mood b/c that's a symptom. LOL

I will test this weekend.

Thanks skittles2013...I just know I'm out, haven't really had any symptoms besides typical cramps :(

My OPKs are starting to fade into a positive! I don't usually ovulate till CD24 and I wasn't expecting to O on Clomid until CD19 or so and I'm excited!

My DH doesn't want to know when I O because he said its too much pressure lol so I'm telling you girls instead!

Brill news Kez xxx I'm testing Friday with frer. Have you took pics of your tests hun x

I'm not sure how to upload photos and they didn't come out very well either...

AF officially started today. And I've got an external yeast infection! Ugh! Planning to try a baking soda bath and use hydrating cream hoping it goes away soon. Last night was awful didn't hardly sleep. Hope tonight is
better. My fertilaid should be here tomorrow so I'm excited to start that hoping it works to make me more regular.

So sorry Ellie Bean, but I'm right behind you. I started my fertilaid after O so I'll continue on into next cycle. Good luck for next cycle!

Sorry ms bee and Barbie and Ellie. Xxxx hugs.
I'm cd24 today still no symptoms no sore boobs nothing except i am boiling hot. Which probably means nothing knowing my luck. :(
Just sitting and waiting. Hoping to get frer tomorrow and test

How is dh Ellie. I remember you said he was getting his hopes up. Hope your both coping ok. I know it gets harder every month. Xxxx hugs to you

Good luck OoOo! Fx for u. DH is doing pretty well. He was pretty bummed when AF showed bc I was so late but he's better now. He says he thinks he can tell a difference in his semen lol sorry if tmi just cracked me up when he told me Haha. I just said well good I'm.glad!

:cry:Well, I'm out... Started spotting late last night after my workout at the gym. Still waiting on my call from my Doc office. I called again this morning as I am suppose to again anyway to let them know I started my cycle. CD 1 for me :cry::happydance::wacko:!!! Hey maybe I surprise DF at the wedding reception at the end of this month with a BFP!!!!!! Maybe Aug 31st will be our special day!!! I'm keeping hope alive :thumbup:!!!! Cramps are not as bad as last month, but they are hurting. I was hurting all last night and DF says I had a whole conversation in my sleep last night:shrug: IDK!!!!!

BlackBarbie04...I am so sorry hun! But I'm behind you so we can be cycle buddies again. Temp dropped again today, and AF due tomorrow so I'm sure she's going to show her face then. Taking a clomid break and doing fertilaid. Good luck to you toward this new cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->