Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks Ms. Bee!!!!

They were talking about IVF today in the future months if it doesn't happen in the next two months. Have you ever had that?

Hiya Barbie. Is ivf dear where you are. I'm in England and its thousands of pounds so for us clomid is the end of the road. Got two more months left then I am just going to stop and see if anything natural happens as this stress is not good. I would imagine ivf can be very stressful. Who would have thought it would be this hard :( fingers crossed all works out for you x

So I'm CD15, OPKs fading into POS (which is normal for me, that they slowly darken over a few days) and today I had a temp drop (which I've also had before ovulation in the past).

I didn't think I'd ovulate till CD18 or so since this is my first cycle on Clomid, in the past I've ovulated as late as CD24.

Today I'm having some dull crampy feelings on the left side of my low low abdomen. They aren't sharp pains like you always hear about with ovulation pains. But I'm wondering if they are different because of the Clomid.

Anyone with a similar experience?

I had those dull cramps its almost like you feel bruised in your womb area? X

Blackbarbie04...No I haven't done the IVF before, too expensive and I'd only look into that if I was told there was no other way to go. That would be my last resort (oh and of course money to afford it) I'd just continue to try the normal way
Jessthemess...On my first round I didn't ovulate until cd23 but that probably was because when I first went in cd13 I didn't respond to the 50mg so that same cycle they upped me to 100mg and it gave me 3 follies and ovulation on cd23

I don't think I would be able to afford it either. I have been googling at it ranges from $8-10,000. Soooo, I know I can't do that. If he says that in the next few months I will just take a break.

Jess, I may be different from anyone else, but when I get ready to ovulate I can hardly walk. Usually I have to take a day off from work b/c the pain is so intense. IDK why it is like that for me, but I can tell when it is near. Now when it actually happens... Can't tell you that, just two or three days before while the follies are maturing!!!!

BlackBarbie04...Hopefully it won't come to that. When you get your HSG then you'll know, because they'll tell you if your tubes are blocked or not and then you can go from there. Good luck! Still waiting on AF today, but I have time the day isn't over, and who knows maybe it'll come a few days later.

Went to tesco to buy tests. No frers at all argh. None of their own brand either only digis and af isn't due for two days so no point in using those yet. So unless I can get some tomorrow from a diff shop I guess ill actually wait and see.

Good luck ladies! Second day of fertilaid done....don't notice a difference so far. Hoping to get more
energy from it soon! And become more regular!

Cd26. No sore boobs. Still warm. No idea if ill get my bfp. Definetly a weird cycle. Clomid always gives me extra sore boobs for tww. Confused!!!!! As to what is going on with my body.

So I'm assuming yesterday's BIG temp rise was a fluke giving that today it has dropped tremendously. Still above cl but big drop from yesterday, so AF needs to just come on so I can start this new cycle :( How's everyone else?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
No chance of getting out to get a test today so waiting it out. I'm due tomorrow. Been to gym this morning. Feeling refreshed. Still no symptoms. Ill update soon xx

I'm great. Took clomid last night had my night sweats. Ready for my hsg Monday. I should be off my cycle by then. I usually go for 4-5 days and it is 4 days now and I'm very light!!!

That's great BlackBarbie04...Good luck! And yeah you have to be off your cycle when that is done, which is why they prefer it to be done right after it. FX this your cycle!

Had upset tummy last night. No af. Boiling hot. Wonder what tomorrow might bring x

Oh OoOo you must be so frustrated no knowing..
I've done about about 6 tests now and have lovely pink lines yay finally I'm pregnant, having my bloods done tomorrow!!! Pray for us ladies my last 4 pregnancies ended in miscarriages!!! This is our first one on steroids...

I totally understand OoOo...Temp sky rocketed yesterday and stomach was cramping so bad...BFN! This am temp shot down tremendously but still above CL....Tested an he ago BFN! AF was due yesterday! This is so frustrating. I wasn't even stressing so idk why AF is coming late. Just COME ON ALREADY! :(
Good luck Kezmama!!

Not feeling very optimistic got a feeling my numbers are going to be too low again :((((

Oh OoOo you must be so frustrated no knowing..
I've done about about 6 tests now and have lovely pink lines yay finally I'm pregnant, having my bloods done tomorrow!!! Pray for us ladies my last 4 pregnancies ended in miscarriages!!! This is our first one on steroids...

Congrats hun. I'm kinda relaxed. Have a weird feeling. Don't really wanna see a bfn and busy all weekend so no time to buy a test. Might get one tomorrow. If no af today I will test tomoz. I'm boiling hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->