Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Well both tubes are open. Yay now going to get semen analysis done again!!! Send up another prayer you guys!!! Oh yea it hurt like heck for me!!!!

I can't disagree with you OoOo, and I know you've been through alot but the fact that you have been pregnant should give you hope. Alot of ppl go years and years without even getting pregnant like me but you have been pregnant. They've ended in m/c but you were there. It's just what your body wants to do, and they tend to say it happens when you least expect it.

Don't give up OoOo stick with me through this xxxx

I'm in loads pain today. Really heavy bad period :( I'm going to stop clomid and the timing etc to a degree. Spoke to df an we are going to try just relax a bit no meds or opks were going to try bd on days 10 12 14 16. Just see what happens. I have read some ladies saying when they took a month off clomid they got bfps. So just going to take a rest. I have two months left at 100mg so might take them in September cycle. Ill still be on here xx actually I will have opks cos I want to know if I get a surge without clomid. Xxx thank you for all your support ladies. Kez. How are the tests. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Also Ms. Bee how long did the hsg have you sore and bleed? I'm still spotting from it. He prescribed a z pack ice been taking them

Are any of your temps off because of clomid? Mine are seeming rocky and they normally don't look like this unless it's anovulatory. I am trying not to get worried.

NDTaber9211....Mine were on the second month of clomid, but it was nothing to worry about, I still ovulated. Clomid does that to alot of women, hopefully you ovulate on it. My first cycle I was started w/50mg went in cd13 and follies weren't responding so that very day I was prescribed 100mg for the next five days. That following week I went back for a rescan and I had 3 follies, and I did ovulate but just no luck. Do you go in to be checked for follies?

Are any of your temps off because of clomid? Mine are seeming rocky and they normally don't look like this unless it's anovulatory. I am trying not to get worried.

My temps have changed each of the 5 months I have been on it, no months were the same but before ovulation it was in the 97s and after 98s

Positive? almost positive? What do you ladies think? I thought almost positive but then I looked at other tests on this website. The ones that were listed under positive looked a lot like my test.

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/DSCN3415_zpsb558635b.jpg

NDTaber9211...Looks positive to me. I'd BD next 3 days and day after test again and see if it changes/gets lighter

I took another test and it was definitely negative. I think I got a false positive which I've been told can happen 3 days after last clomid pill. We dtd anyways just in case.

Could be that, but you usually can start testing 3 days after last pill. Each cycle I did and it was always negative, but good you dtd. Just continue to check because you never know when...

I am only 2 days past last pill so I am not worried if it was a false pos

I took Clomid CD4-8 (well actually 4-9 because the side effects scared me and I skipped a day and then started back up.) and I've had some little muscle spasm cramps in my lower abdomen/ovary/uterus area, but so far no positive OPK or temp surge. Today is CD19. When I ovulate on my own I tend to ovulate around CD24. But I looked through hundreds of charts on Fertility Friend and there is like next to no one who ovulated later than CD21 and got pregnant.

When do you girls ovulate on Clomid? Do you have PCOS like I do? I'm just worried I won't ovulate at all. :( I'm not monitored right now because my risk is low. I'm guessing if I don't ovulate they'll up my dose. But I was hoping to respond this cycle even if I didnt get a BFP.

I took clomid 3 different cycles 2 on 50mg and one on 100mg and I didn't get a positive opk until cd24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->