Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I took clomid days 2-6. Pos opk cd 12/13. Hope that helps. I have 27 days cycles on clomid

I'm worried something is wrong with me. I think clomid has thinned my lining. Ha a few spots Monday evening that's all. Then Tuesday really bad pains and medium bleeding until 5 pm ish from the morning. Now today nothing. So only bleeding 1 day really. From 5pm through today can't even wear tampon last night cos no flow and was hurting to take out. Sorry tmi. So I have a towel on. But nothing at all. I doubt I'm pregnant and that I had implantation as the bleeding I did have filled 1 tampon and then a few more spots on subsequent tampon. I dunno. Is my lining thin. Do I test tomorrow just incase? I very much doubt I'd get a bfp but I'm really worried whats wrong with my body.

I think ill test just incase as I had severe sharp pains yesterday afternoon also. I put it down to period pain. I could hardly walk. So I took some pain killers. Still no more bleeding just light pink if I search for it when wiping. Sorry tmi. Xx

Also it was very dark and brown. Probably just my stupid body

Cd 8 today. Started bding today for eod until my cycle start or I get my bfp!!! Hoping the hsg cleaned out my tubes for the eggie to find its way home. I'm feeling good about this month!!! I'm excited since I found our the df sperm count is high!!! Now I just have to abide by the eod rule to let his sperm build up a day in between!!! Start my lh testing Friday!!!!:happydance::thumbup::happydance::winkwink:

Another thing not trying preseed or cups this month. Just the old natural way!!! With rubitusson!!!

I'm in loads pain today. Really heavy bad period :( I'm going to stop clomid and the timing etc to a degree. Spoke to df an we are going to try just relax a bit no meds or opks were going to try bd on days 10 12 14 16. Just see what happens. I have read some ladies saying when they took a month off clomid they got bfps. So just going to take a rest. I have two months left at 100mg so might take them in September cycle. Ill still be on here xx actually I will have opks cos I want to know if I get a surge without clomid. Xxx thank you for all your support ladies. Kez. How are the tests. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Started my period cd3 so didn't take again..
I'm taking a break from all mess too xx

I'm worried something is wrong with me. I think clomid has thinned my lining. Ha a few spots Monday evening that's all. Then Tuesday really bad pains and medium bleeding until 5 pm ish from the morning. Now today nothing. So only bleeding 1 day really. From 5pm through today can't even wear tampon last night cos no flow and was hurting to take out. Sorry tmi. So I have a towel on. But nothing at all. I doubt I'm pregnant and that I had implantation as the bleeding I did have filled 1 tampon and then a few more spots on subsequent tampon. I dunno. Is my lining thin. Do I test tomorrow just incase? I very much doubt I'd get a bfp but I'm really worried whats wrong with my body.

Your Dr. can check on your lining, but really, your idea to take a break might be good if you're stressed about this aspect of it. :(

I'd test if it will make you feel better.

Sorry :(

I'm cd9 today. Nothing exciting here really just been taking my fertilaid for about a week now. Feeling good trying to be optimistic. DH sees the urologist a week from tomorrow so hoping he has some good news for us or at least that there's an easy fix to the issue.

I'm in loads pain today. Really heavy bad period :( I'm going to stop clomid and the timing etc to a degree. Spoke to df an we are going to try just relax a bit no meds or opks were going to try bd on days 10 12 14 16. Just see what happens. I have read some ladies saying when they took a month off clomid they got bfps. So just going to take a rest. I have two months left at 100mg so might take them in September cycle. Ill still be on here xx actually I will have opks cos I want to know if I get a surge without clomid. Xxx thank you for all your support ladies. Kez. How are the tests. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Sorry Kezmama!!! Are you taking Clomid?? Maybe it's thinning your uterus?

I know how you feel. I haven't started clomid this cycle. Cd3 for me though I have no bleeding only bleeding on cd1 nothing cd2 or cd3.

Going to try a test in a few days I doubt it's pos tho I think my body is ill from clomid I've had 5 rounds. This month is rest month.

Your Dr. can check on your lining, but really, your idea to take a break might be good if you're stressed about this aspect of it. :(

I'd test if it will make you feel better.

Sorry :(

Thanks Jess. I will test in a few days. I had bleeding cd1. Cd2 and cd3 nothing. Not even spotting.
Today is cd3

Sorry to everyone who hasn't got their BFPs! I know for you all including ME that this is hard, stressful and hurtful. I'll keep us all in my prayers, and pray that we all get them sooner than later. FX for those who's trying this month!

Sorry to everyone who hasn't got their BFPs! I know for you all including ME that this is hard, stressful and hurtful. I'll keep us all in my prayers, and pray that we all get them sooner than later. FX for those who's trying this month!

Thanks MsBee I think if I don't get it this month I am going to take a break next month from Clomid!!! B/C it is very stressful!!!

Yes it is Barbie, which is why this cycle I'm on a clomid break, going with a more natural approach 'Fertilaid' hoping this helps, because although clomid has made my ovulate, it hasn't been successful and it thins my uterine lining. So my FX this fertilaid works.

I think that this has happened to me ms bee. Maybe that's why no proper period. I still waking up in the night boiling hot too. My body is properly messed up.

OoOo...It could be, try fertilaid it's suppose to regulate your cycle and get your BFP eventually. Clomid is on a stand still, and when I get a new doc where I just recently moved I'm going to see about a different med because clomid thins my lining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->