Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Oh OoOo you must be so frustrated no knowing..
I've done about about 6 tests now and have lovely pink lines yay finally I'm pregnant, having my bloods done tomorrow!!! Pray for us ladies my last 4 pregnancies ended in miscarriages!!! This is our first one on steroids...

My last four were mc too. So if I am preg the worrying will be like you xx

Major drop today, lower than yesterday. Feeling real funny! Now it's the waiting game to see which day AF will officially arrive. Just wondering why she's LATE! Good luck to all others!

Everyone Please pray that my hsg goes well tomorrow. I am very nervous. Been watching YouTube and some says it hurts and others say it doesn't. Please pray for me!!!!

Everyone Please pray that my hsg goes well tomorrow. I am very nervous. Been watching YouTube and some says it hurts and others say it doesn't. Please pray for me!!!!

Big prayers and hugs coming your way x

My tests were getting lighter so I'm definitely not keeping this pregnancy either feeling very sad :((((..... I'm getting my thyroid checked tomorrow, I'm sure something more is going on!!!

Blackbarbie04...FX for you, not to scare you but mine did hurt like hell! OMG! Hope yours is better. Sorry Kezmama!!!

Good luck today w/ your hag Barbie. So sorry Kezmama. Keep us posted. I hope they can help u figure out whats going on. How are you doing with the fertilaid MsBee?

Thanks everyone. I will let you know how it went. I have to be there at 11:45 and my procedure is at 12!!! DF is going tot ake off work early to go with me since I'm so scared!!!! LOL, so sweet of him!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Good luck BlackBarbie04...Pray everything works out just fine.
Afm...I totally know my body, I was right! AF arrived this am. So I'm on to a fertilaid month. Giving clomid a rest! FX for all!!!

I think af is on way had a few spotting. I'm thinking I can't try anymore. I have two lots of clomid left but 5 lots haven't worked so dont think there's much point anymore. So fed up of this every month

Sorry OoOo, but I can totally understand how you feel. Month after month when u think it may be and end up not being, but if you've had any progress then it's just a matter of time. If you don't want to continue clomid then you could try a different med or give Fertilaid a month or two, that's what I'm doing. I have days where I totally want to give up, but I don't because this what I really want and my DH wants it just as much, so I'm really trying for his sake as well. I feel your pain, so just try holding on longer.
AF got me this am, it's hurtful but I had a feeling it was coming this month. FX for you Hun!

We've had 4 mc and we been trying really since we been together. Nearly 5 years. It been over a year since my last mc and d&c and even with 5 months of clomid no luck. I really think I need to stop now for my mental health. :(. Df even says we been through so much that he isn't sure he wants to carry on as we can't afford ivf and only have two months clomid left. After I've got neg 5minths no point surely in taking last few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->