Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Idk what is it but I'm cd9 and since yesterday I've been having mild cramps on my left side. Waiting til cd11 to start on my blinkeys...

We may be getting ready to ovulate astounds the same time. Hoping for my still smiley in the morning. ..

I've got no opks but I always get tender womb during ov. Due to clomid as it never happened before tablets. Only last month I didn't get it nor boobs so honking maybe it was no ov. No clomid this month but too my surprise I had cramps yesterday. Today my uterus is tender. Especially during bding. Lots if cm so hoping I ov on my own this month. I usually get opk cd12. Today's cd 10. So hopefully I'm in with a chance these next few days. Goodluck everyone xx

I ovulated yesterday! I am so happy I am not having another anovulatory cycle. That would have been 4 in a row and I would have lost my mind. Now to just get my cross hairs on fertility friend so I can breath easier.

Another blinky this morning... UUUUGGGGHHH 5 days... My uterus is hurting and I'm hoping a still in the morning again...:thumbup:

NDTaber9211...CONGRATS to you! Now you in the 2ww...FX!!! Barbie...Geesh! I know the feeling, when was the first day of your blinkeys? That's alot of days! Are you tempting? If so is there any change? I asked that cause in some cases usually ppl ovulate the day after first blinkey, but who knows...

I'm cd15 today. Opk is close to positive but not quite yet prob in the next couple days. This month is my first month using wonfos instead of clear blue digitals so trying to get the hang if those. I've been really down and anxious lately so I started taking some anti-anxiety medicine hoping it helps. Its a class B so its considered safe during pregnancy so I don't feel bad taking them. How is everyone today?

That's good Ellie Bean! I'm cd10...Left side has been aching on and off but not that bad...It'll probably be soon. As Im doing fertilaid this month. Aren't you doing it too? Any pain/cramps?

Yup I'm Doing fertilaid. So far I've had a few cramps here and there nothing significant so far. I'm guessing I'll O around cd18-19 as that's when I Oed before clomid. So only a few more days to go.

Ellie Bean might be a little before then, but seems like its going to work. My cramps are severe but they have been there on my left side. I've also started drinking fertilitea this week, probably until next Monday. Also, they have something called ovaboost which helps with egg quality. I'll probably add that one to next cycle, cause Im on a clomid break for probably the next 3mnths to see of this helps without it. Good luck!!! FX!

NDTaber9211...CONGRATS to you! Now you in the 2ww...FX!!! Barbie...Geesh! I know the feeling, when was the first day of your blinkeys? That's alot of days! Are you tempting? If so is there any change? I asked that cause in some cases usually ppl ovulate the day after first blinkey, but who knows...

Cd 11 was the first day. On cd 15 now. I Temp but no changes yet

Cd11. Uterus sore. Bd this morning now I'm balanced on pillows like a loony :s if I got bfp this cycle I'd be really shocked cos I didn't get one with clomid. Kez we are cycle buddies. And ms bee we are again too. Atleast I'm not alone x

OoOo...Yeap we are! Cd11 today! BD last night and night before that. Doing my blinkeys starting today.

6 days of blinky's. UUUggghhh I am hurting. It even hurts to walk, just waiting on that still smiley and my temps shift. CD 16 today I know I will ovulate in the next 2-3days as that is when I normally ovulate even if I get my still smiley a day or two before.

Ugh! I can only imagine Barbie! I've never had that many days of smileys, atleast you know it's coming. I'm just waiting to see. I'm start on my smileys this evening! Good luck!!

I hate the advanced cb opk that gives you the blinkys. I never got an actual positive on that one. The one that goes from blank to solid smiley face works better IMO. I always have good luck with the wondfo brand too. Nice and cheap but always gives me positives the months I O.

I've only done the regular cb smiley....Which that works for me, don't know about the advanced ones...NDTaber9211...How's it going in the 2ww?

So far pretty good! Still waiting on my cross hairs. The advanced one gives the blinkys. The reg just goes from blank to solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->