Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Oooo crap I was looking at the control line for my test line. .. Stupid mistake Thanks for pointing that out to me!!!!

I was going to say test line on right is deffo positive already xx

Goodluck Barbie. I'm cd13 today. Bd today as it should be ovulation day today or tomorrow though I think it was yesterday as that was day uterus was most sore. Bit less sore today. I been having 26/27 day cycles so soon be in tww. Wonder if we will be lucky this month xx

Goodluck Barbie. I'm cd13 today. Bd today as it should be ovulation day today or tomorrow though I think it was yesterday as that was day uterus was most sore. Bit less sore today. I been having 26/27 day cycles so soon be in tww. Wonder if we will be lucky this month xx

We may be in our tww together!!! Yay!!!!

Yes I think we will be. Xx let the tww madness begin.

I'm not sure Barbie. I just know my insurance does cover it. I checked with my HR dept yesterday. I know insurance in every state is different with different rules and such

I'm not sure Barbie. I just know my insurance does cover it. I checked with my HR dept yesterday. I know insurance in every state is different with different rules and such

Ok so trying to upload a couple pics of my wondfo opks. I'm cd18 today. First cycle off of Clomid and am trying fertilaid bc Clomid made me O By late and made my cycles longer. What do you think prob be positive late today or tomorrow?

Attachments

• 2013-08-24 06.52.10.jpg
    2013-08-24 06.52.10.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-08-24 06.51.58.jpg
    2013-08-24 06.51.58.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! I've missed alot! Lol...Barbie! The IUI is $200. No insurance that I know covers that part of it. I had one done in June, waste of my cause I got BFN!
Ellie Bean...I say tomorrow you should be good to go! We're all right behind each other. I'm cd13 today, fertilaid cycle! FX for all

Ellie Bean...You can also order him some pills to help with his sperm count, incase you decide not to go with IUI also that isn't guaranteed.

Thanks ellie and MsBee21niya!!! I took another test this morning and another positive so I should be ovulating today which is one day after my my days app says that I am!!! Keeping fx for all of us this cycle!!!!

20130824_082345.jpg

Ok so trying to upload a couple pics of my wondfo opks. I'm cd18 today. First cycle off of Clomid and am trying fertilaid bc Clomid made me O By late and made my cycles longer. What do you think prob be positive late today or tomorrow?

It should be right around the corner Ellie

Barbie...Very positive! I say today is your day, I haven't tested yet for today, I test in the evening maybe it'll be my day as well. FX for you!!!

He's been taking fertilaid for men since the July 7 so hoping its helping. He says he thinks it is...whatever that means Haha!

Ellie Bean...I've heard nothing but positive things for the fertilaid for men so I'm sure he'll get that count up...FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->