Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I hate the advanced cb opk that gives you the blinkys. I never got an actual positive on that one. The one that goes from blank to solid smiley face works better IMO. I always have good luck with the wondfo brand too. Nice and cheap but always gives me positives the months I O.

I am going today and buy some $tree ovulation tests as well to test on the side of the advanced CB tests.

Barbie...Some ppl get up to 8 days with those before the actual positive. But I'm hoping you get your +opk soon

Hey girls, can I join in? Just went and read a ton of this thread and happy to see many have gotten their bfps off clomid! A little hx on myself: 28yo, married for just over 2 years. We started ttc about 9 months after the wedding, using clomid extended protocol because I have not ovulated in 6+ years due to a past ED. Anyway, I fell pregnant with that and a trigger shot, but had a chemical. Then we tried again 2 months later, same protocol, and got pregnant again! Ended up delivering at 37 weeks 3/30/13 to a beautiful, perfectly formed stillborn son :( I have been more than ready to conceive again, and this is my 3rd month after my baby. Tried clomid month #1 post partem, ovulated but no bfp. Second month I tried femara, no O. Now on my third month and CD6 today. I will be taking Clomid through CD12. Hoping for our miracle rainbow! Would love to be held accountable and talk to others going through this crazy ttc business! My goal this month, is no matter what, try to stay as stress free as possible and trust that God has babies in His plan for us :)

P.S. I have an increase in cm today, lotiony (TMI?)....which surprised me being as I am taking Clomid. Good sign I hope? Eh, staying hopeful anyway!

Hey girls, can I join in? Just went and read a ton of this thread and happy to see many have gotten their bfps off clomid! A little hx on myself: 28yo, married for just over 2 years. We started ttc about 9 months after the wedding, using clomid extended protocol because I have not ovulated in 6+ years due to a past ED. Anyway, I fell pregnant with that and a trigger shot, but had a chemical. Then we tried again 2 months later, same protocol, and got pregnant again! Ended up delivering at 37 weeks 3/30/13 to a beautiful, perfectly formed stillborn son :( I have been more than ready to conceive again, and this is my 3rd month after my baby. Tried clomid month #1 post partem, ovulated but no bfp. Second month I tried femara, no O. Now on my third month and CD6 today. I will be taking Clomid through CD12. Hoping for our miracle rainbow! Would love to be held accountable and talk to others going through this crazy ttc business! My goal this month, is no matter what, try to stay as stress free as possible and trust that God has babies in His plan for us :)

P.S. I have an increase in cm today, lotiony (TMI?)....which surprised me being as I am taking Clomid. Good sign I hope? Eh, staying hopeful anyway!

Hi AMK!!! Nice to meet you!!! Is that your beautiful son in the picture??? He's beautiful and I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, I am on CD 16 today and waiting to ovulate now on Clomid. This is me 3rd positive cycle with clomid, but I have taken it for 5 months. I started with 50, then 100 then 150 finally I ovulated off of 150 and have taken that for 3 months now.

Glad you joined!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I'm ovulating today. I'm cd 12. Extremely painful to bd today. Womb feels really really sore. If not today definetly over the weekend. Ouch. Can't believe I'm getting these pains without using clomid. :) gives me a bit of hope

Hi AMK!!! Nice to meet you!!! Is that your beautiful son in the picture??? He's beautiful and I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, I am on CD 16 today and waiting to ovulate now on Clomid. This is me 3rd positive cycle with clomid, but I have taken it for 5 months. I started with 50, then 100 then 150 finally I ovulated off of 150 and have taken that for 3 months now.

Yes that is my Silas, thank you! Are you being monitored?

I am being monitored but my follicle growth isn't. I go in on cd 21-23 to be certain that I've ovulated. I want to try to the trigger shot just one time to see if that increases my chances.

I am being monitored but my follicle growth isn't. I go in on cd 21-23 to be certain that I've ovulated. I want to try to the trigger shot just one time to see if that increases my chances.

I would recommend it! Takes the guess work out of ovulating/timing!

Welcome MrsAmk! Also, sorry about your lost he was beautiful! Seems like it was easy for you to conceive, so I have faith you'll get your BFP sooner than later. FX for you!
Barbie...Geesh! I know you're tired of that. I'm thinking you may ovulate tomorrow, but who knows. FX for you!
Afm...Im cd12 today, started opks yesterday. Was having those left side cramps a few days ago, so I'm hopeful this fertilaid will work for me as did clomid. Also, been drinking fertilitea all week. Just wanted a break from the clomid to see if something else would work. FX to all!!

Welcome MrsAmk! Also, sorry about your lost he was beautiful! Seems like it was easy for you to conceive, so I have faith you'll get your BFP sooner than later. FX for you!
Barbie...Geesh! I know you're tired of that. I'm thinking you may ovulate tomorrow, but who knows. FX for you!
Afm...Im cd12 today, started opks yesterday. Was having those left side cramps a few days ago, so I'm hopeful this fertilaid will work for me as did clomid. Also, been drinking fertilitea all week. Just wanted a break from the clomid to see if something else would work. FX to all!!

Thank you! Best of luck with this month for you also. I have nver tried the Fertilitea, but I know the Fertilaid made me sick so I gave that away lol. Heard it works well though! I am on cd7 today, 5 more days of Clomid. Hoping and praying for one or two big follies!!

MrsAmk! I think you'll do fine! When I was on clomid for the 2mnths I ended up with 3 nice sized follies, but ended up with BFNs. Although clomid made me ovulate, it wasn't successful and thinned my uterine lining. So I wanted to try something Fertilaid since I've heard good things about it. Now I'm waiting to see if I ovulate on it. Also, I don't drink fertilitea that much I just decided to do it this week and continue fertilaid. Best of luck to you!!! How many days of clomid are you on? And what mg?

MrsAmk! I think you'll do fine! When I was on clomid for the 2mnths I ended up with 3 nice sized follies, but ended up with BFNs. Although clomid made me ovulate, it wasn't successful and thinned my uterine lining. So I wanted to try something Fertilaid since I've heard good things about it. Now I'm waiting to see if I ovulate on it. Also, I don't drink fertilitea that much I just decided to do it this week and continue fertilaid. Best of luck to you!!! How many days of clomid are you on? And what mg?

I am on for 10 days, 50mg for cd3-7 and 100mg for cd8-12. I do the "extended protocol" as they call it, because I have never responded to just 5 days of any dosage. I have hypothalmic amenorrhea (no periods or ovulation), and so I need that extra boost. I have only ever gotten 1 follicle with this protocol!

Oh, my first round I didn't respond on the 50mg so the following week they upped it to 100mg and I had 3 follies, also thinned my lining so I was on Estradiol but only was able to take for 3 days because I ovulated 3 days later before I even finished the other meds, I also went with the IUI that cycle, preseed and softcups but still a bfn! It's very stressful, especially when you feel you've done everything right. This 3rd cycle is clomid free, praying this helps me get my BFP!

Well we saw the urologist today and he ordered another SA to be done asap. And he also said that we may want to explore IUI options d/t his low count and motility. I'm glad to have answers now I can make a plan. I also found out my insurance covers up $15,000 total so I'm more hopeful now.

Well we saw the urologist today and he ordered another SA to be done asap. And he also said that we may want to explore IUI options d/t his low count and motility. I'm glad to have answers now I can make a plan. I also found out my insurance covers up $15,000 total so I'm more hopeful now.

What type of insurance do you have? How much is the IUI process? That is for anyone to answer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->