Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Ellie I'd retest tonight. I think pos opk will be very soon for you. Msbee I'm cd13 too I think I ovulated yesterday had really sore uterus. Though today it could be too. Who knows I've bd for last four mornings so just up to luck I guess. Why can't they make a test that can tell us exact time and date.

cd8 today for me, nothing much to report :) No side effects of Clomid, so that's great!!

That's great MrsAmk! I had hotflashes and mood swings when I took clomid. I've been having a few cramps here and there but now I'm sporting a little. When I wipe its light pink but almost like ewcm in consistency ...Idk what to think.

OoOo...Maybe you did! FX for your BFP!
Ellie Bean...Idk what to say on that, I just hope you get your BFP!
MrsAmk...lucky you, I had a few hot flashes as well on clomid.
Good luck to all!!!

Spotting stopped last night so who knows lol just glad one less thing to worry about. How is everyone today?

Great to hear. So I didn't get a chance to use another opk yesterday eve d/t my in-laws coming over but when I tested this morning it was lighter than yesterdays. So fertility friend is saying I'll O today. And I was looking and sometimes when u O sporting will happen so I'm thinking that was it yesterday afternoon /evening. Fx! Planning to BD today and probably tomorrow just to be safe. I'll try to upload a pic of todays and one of yesterdays if I get a chance and u.can tell me what u think.

Good luck Ellie Bean...I read that some spot too around O so FX for you! Waiting on my big O, so I'll know fertilaid is working. Also, I ordered ovaboost alot use that with fertilaid and got their BFPs. It helps with the egg quality. It'll be here tomorrow.

CD19 uterus is sore but not as sore as yesterday. Temp still in the 97s so I'm hoping for 98s tomorrow which will confirm ovulation today!! We have bd the last 3 days and going to bd the next two as well to cover all basis!!! Hopefully I can count tomorrow as 1dpo:happydance:

Still negative on opk today cd14...but laying here with cramps on my left side. Really hoping these are O pains and its near.

cd10 today here. No real feelings at all...two more days of Clomid after today. Hoping and praying that my ultrasound shows some future baby eggs!!

Well I called the RE's office and it'll be November 13 before we can get in to see her, but if she's the best then that's who we need to see. DH is seeming to take it ok, just kind of wants me to tell him only the essentials that he needs to know lol. So hoping for a stress free couple of months between now and the appt.

Cd 15 for me. Bd this morning just for luck. No idea if I ovulated cd 12-14. But think I have by today. Oh well just wait and see now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->