Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

So I thought I'd already gotten my positive, but this morning I had this show up and it was much darker than the other day...com these are harder to read than the smileys.

Attachments

• 2013-08-27 06.55.27.jpg
    2013-08-27 06.55.27.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 2013-08-27 06.55.44.jpg
    2013-08-27 06.55.44.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Ellie Bean...I tested at 1:30am because that's the time I got in from a family trip, also again at 8:30am and both times I got my smiley face. So I bd early this am after the first positive. We both got our positives on the same day, yours is definitely positive. Good luck!
OoOo...You aren't tempting?
MrsAmk...I think you'll have atleast 3 eggies
Barbie...How's it going?
NDTaber9211...How are you?

Doing pretty good... Just sitting here in the tww with no hope. My progesterone level was 9.9 :(. I am waiting to hear from my doc. I am more then likely going to be bumped up to 100mg next cycle. I had a friend get pregnant with a prog lvl of 10.1 so it could happen for me. I just wish I felt more optimistic.

I got 2 days of pos opks. I just try to bd until they are negative. That way I feel like I cover all my bases.

Ellie Bean...I tested at 1:30am because that's the time I got in from a family trip, also again at 8:30am and both times I got my smiley face. So I bd early this am after the first positive. We both got our positives on the same day, yours is definitely positive. Good luck!
OoOo...You aren't tempting?
MrsAmk...I think you'll have atleast 3 eggies
Barbie...How's it going?
NDTaber9211...How are you?

I am doing pretty well. Today is CD 21 for me. Guess I'll go get my levels checked tomorrow. I would say 2 DPO for me!!! Which I could be 8 DPO sat that way I could surprise my DF on our wedding day if I was preggo, but I will only be 6 DPO which I know would be wayyyyy too early!!!Does your progesterone levels make you very sleepy??? I am veryyyyy tired!!! Maybe it's b/c I'm running around trying to finish everything up for the wedding!!!! I told baby, the day that I am going to go try for a loan for the house me and the DF are trying to get is the day that I am going to test with my FRER which I will be 9 DPO!!! I'm hopeful this month so hopefully it worked!!! Be BD 3 straight days before ovulation and on ovulation day so that should cover me!!! DF was too tired to BD the day after as I have learned sperm cannot penetrate the egg until about 3-6 hours after they are released due to the fact they have to go through a process to shed their outter layer to become more mobile!!!! I learn something new everyday!!!

FX for all of us ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

NDTaber9211..FX still crossed for you because you never know, if all fails then yeah possibly you need to be bumped up to 100mg. 50mg didn't work for me so the same cycle I was bumped up, even though it was a bfn I had 3 eggies and I ovulated.
Barbie...I pray you get your BFP even if its a few days after your big day. I just want us all to get it so bad, it's starting to really bother me. For some reason I've been sleepy all day, and have had a major headache. Usually when I get a positive opk I ovulate the same day. I got a smiley at 1:30am and around 8:30am this morning, so even though we bd early this am I'm thinking we should tonight as well. I just want it so bad, not only for me but for us all...GOOD LUCK LADIES!

NDTaber9211: You ovulated! I would be taking progesterone supplements or using progesterone cream!

AFM: Not much....last day of Clomid is tomorrow. Not feeling any pressure or anything like I have in the past, so I'm trying to stay hopeful that I still will have large enough follicles!

I wanted to talk to my doctor about what she thinks I should do but I haven't heard from her yet.

I wanted to talk to my doctor about what she thinks I should do but I haven't heard from her yet.

That's one thing I hate, waiting on phone calls from your Dr office!!!! I'm waiting now to see if they are going to draw my blood tomorrow for my prog. levels...

3DPO today. No symptoms today. Going to get blood work done today and set an appointment for Tuesday so that he can go over my other options and results... I hate I have to wait almost a week to get my results... O well the wedding this weekend will keep my mind off of it!!! I had ordered some frer pregnancy test from ebay and I don't know what I did with my package. Hopefully I find it before Tuesday.:dohh:

CD3 or 4 today. I'm having dull cramping in my lower abdomen so hopefully that's a good sign. Never had this feeling this early after ovulation.:happydance:

Cd17 today and based upon signs, symptoms, checking cervix, and using opk I'm assuming I ovulated yesterday cd16. Because this am opk was negative and temp went up .14, but I'll be sure tomorrow. Also, cervix was a but open yesterday today is closed. I was so sore yesterday but managed to BD yesterday round 1:30am and 9:30pm. Ovulated last month on cd16 as well. So I'm considering today 1dpo...
How's everyone else doing?

Well I just went back and I've been told that maybe today is O day since today is the day I got a negative. So once you go from positive to negative the day of negative is day of Ovulation???

CD3 or 4 today. I'm having dull cramping in my lower abdomen so hopefully that's a good sign. Never had this feeling this early after ovulation.:happydance:

You ust be 3 or 4 DPO you mean?

Yeah, sorry... I am so sleepy!!! I am 3 or 4DPO lol:dohh:

OKay I am really losing it.. If I go by ovulation test I got + on 8/23/13, so I think I ovulated later on that night or early Saturday morning. If I ovulated Saturday night then I am 4 DPO and if I ovulated on Sunday I am 3 DPO.

Yup according to fertility friend today is listed as O day bc I got my positive yesterday and tomorrow I'll be 1dpo

Ellie Bean...Yeah I got my positive yesterday as well. It's just confusing, because yesterday my cervix felt open and today it doesn't feel the same, and yesterday I felt sore and CRAMPY. So I really want to say today is 1dpo but I guess I'll stay with today being O day.

Took temp today, no temp rise. So even though I got negative opk yesterday I'm wondering if I even ovulated :(

And my cervix is closed. So I'm wondering if my body tried to ovulate but didn't or could have but just no big rise yet?! CONFUSED & kinda mad at thought of not O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->